Author Topic: Corey Haim's Closet Contents For Sale On Ebay  (Read 2628 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Corey Haim's Closet Contents For Sale On Ebay
« on: March 12, 2010, 08:50:09 PM »
 :'(

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: Corey Haim's Closet Contents For Sale On Ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 08:51:25 PM »
who the fuck wants a bunch of belts,dirty needles and pissed stained under wear

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 08:51:44 PM »
Link!!!!

THE BEEF

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »
Wtf? Who's selling them?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »
The auctions for the sports jacket and "convers basketball shorts" just ended apparently, but I found these, a sign of the times.  For the first time in history these shirts are offered for white, non-redneck consumers.   :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/Corey-Haim-Vintage-T-Shirt-Lost-Boys-80s-RIP-1971-2010_W0QQitemZ170457233510QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts?hash=item27b00af866

http://cgi.ebay.com/Corey-Haim-RIP-t-shirt-the-lost-boys-license-to-drive_W0QQitemZ290412410842QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts?var=&hash=item895ecef5c0

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 09:02:10 PM »
This is so sad.

Three days after his sudden death, pieces of Corey Haim's T-shirt-heavy wardrobe and other possessions are being auctioned off on eBay to help defray the cost of the late actor's funeral.

"They were at Corey's apartment boxing up his things, saying they were going to take them to the mission," Scott Schwartz, the friend of Haim who's running the auction, tells E! News.

"And I sat [Haim's mom] Judy down and I said, 'I know this will sound horrible, but I do eBay as my job. This might be a way to raise money for the funeral.' And she started to cry and she said even $200 or $300 would help."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/site/index.shtml#ixzz0i1uaqL1o

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 09:04:46 PM »
No money left for his funeral after blowing it all on drugs,truly pathetic.
Welcome to Slovakia

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 09:13:03 PM »
when people die there remains should be burnt and then thrown in the trash , funerals are a fuckin scam , alot like the supplement industry ( cue thread deletion )

newmom

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »
pugalist..I pretty much agree with you, but some people even have prepaid plots. I was gratefull both grandparents that passed the past few years were cremated, wouldn't be able to do the whole coffin thing. They prepaid their headstones. My will states cremated NO headstone. I want my family to have a party and celebrate, not me dying, although some would. But just have fun dont be sad it's part of life

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 10:41:35 PM »
i thought most people have family plots? ???
A

newmom

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »
i thought most people have family plots? ???

not all, most don't. What stinks is that most people dont plan or talk about the wishes when they pass, I can understand why. Alot of people think you need money or something to have a will, healthcare power of attorney and power of attorney. I would say the only reason I have these is the attorney I worked for, this it what we did besides real estate. It lays out specifically, after 7 days pull the plug, cremated, who gets my daughter, god forbid her dad can't. Who can make health care and legal decisions if I cannot. Especially if you have kids, it should be done.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »
not all, most don't. What stinks is that most people dont plan or talk about the wishes when they pass, I can understand why. Alot of people think you need money or something to have a will, healthcare power of attorney and power of attorney. I would say the only reason I have these is the attorney I worked for, this it what we did besides real estate. It lays out specifically, after 7 days pull the plug, cremated, who gets my daughter, god forbid her dad can't. Who can make health care and legal decisions if I cannot. Especially if you have kids, it should be done.
that sucks
A

newmom

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 10:51:54 PM »
yea it does suck, yes I get it's a sad time when someone passes. But if its laid out what exactly they want, it makes decisions easier. My grandfather, got very sick at the age of 90 and had to go on life support, I say quality vs. quantity, it was laid out in his will for 14 days then yank the plug. I would of done it sooner, but we obeyed his will. People dont like to think about funerals and the such. It is sad

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 11:00:28 PM »
I've told my family to lay my body out at the beach. Give the seagulls some good eating for a few days.

Seriously, I find the Tibetan sky burial nothing short of amazing. I'd post a link, but the great ones are very graphic.
Almost always, yes.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2010, 11:10:50 PM »
who the fuck wants a bunch of belts,dirty needles and pissed stained under wear

Bbings fans?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....