Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41459 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2010, 04:03:49 PM »
Your ignorance knows no bound.

Innocent Koreans? Who started that war?  Or maybe you think South Korea would rather be living in utopia under Kim Jong Ill.

Iraq and Afganistan?  1000s of innocents? The vast majority of noncombatants have been killed by fellow muslims.  It's not Americans who are suicide bombing markets and throwing acid on girls trying to go school.
Valhalla awaits.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2010, 04:04:19 PM »
fuk you and those killers you are trying to defend :-X

your great heroes killed 2 millions vietnamese most of them were innocent civilians!!.. your heroes killed thousand of innocent korean.. thousands of iraqis, thousands of afghani.s.. WHY??.. dont tell me they were fighting terrorism in all these wars ::)

meltdown

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 22, 2010, 04:05:15 PM »
Glad you took a shot of that meltdown.  He knows damn well that US troops aren't fags.  I'm sure he's seen plenty fuck his wife and daughters   :D

;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #228 on: March 22, 2010, 04:05:59 PM »
Glad you took a shot of that meltdown.  He knows damn well that US troops aren't fags.  I'm sure he's seen plenty fuck his wife and daughters   :D

so real heroes go and fuk ppl wives and daughters!!.. only COWARDS do this and yes us troops do this with any place they invade!..

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »
so real heroes go and fuk ppl wives and daughters!!.. only COWARDS do this and yes us troops do this with any place they invade!..

What's wrong?  MakeYaMelt again? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #230 on: March 22, 2010, 04:06:49 PM »
fuk you and those killers you are trying to defend :-X

your great heroes killed 2 millions vietnamese most of them were innocent civilians!!.. your heroes killed thousand of innocent korean.. thousands of iraqis, thousands of afghani.s.. WHY??.. dont tell me they were fighting terrorism in all these wars ::)

Because those wars were fought IN those countries.

If there was a war fought on US soil I'm sure plenty of US civilians would be killed. Also you are directing your anger at the soldiers who are just doing their job. Your problem lies with US policy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 22, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »

meltdown  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2010, 04:11:55 PM »
Because those wars were fought IN those countries.

If there was a war fought on US soil I'm sure plenty of US civilians would be killed. Also you are directing your anger at the soldiers who are just doing their job. Your problem lies with US policy

so you are against the mind but you support the hand?! ::)

any real man would refuse to serve in a war where innocent are killed with no reason!!.. we are talking about MILLIONS of innocent ppl by the way!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2010, 04:12:51 PM »

Every Army throughout history has done this...it's unavoidable. The United States is the most humanitarian Army in history as far as war crimes go.

Look what the German did to the jews, or the treatment of American POWS by the Japanese or Vietnamese.

Also we don't capture soldiers and behead them on live TV or tear them limb from limb like you fucking animals do.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2010, 04:14:13 PM »
meltdown  ;)

yes, the meltdown continues.  Notice how none of the other terror network members (aka Team Nasser) has come to his aid.  He's all alone.   :'(

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #235 on: March 22, 2010, 04:17:08 PM »
when us soldiers rape and other roldiers find out, they go to jail for a longggg time.

unlike muslim warriors....for raping an infidel is a part of war
Valhalla awaits.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 22, 2010, 04:18:16 PM »

any real man would refuse to serve in a war where innocent are killed with no reason!!.. we are talking about MILLIONS of innocent ppl by the way!..

Hahahaha your stupidity knows no bounds , would it be okay to kill all the innocent people with a reason?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 22, 2010, 04:18:19 PM »

and yet you support bombing crowded markets filled with women and children

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #238 on: March 22, 2010, 04:19:04 PM »
Every Army throughout history has done this...it's unavoidable. The United States is the most humanitarian Army in history as far as war crimes go.

Look what the German did to the jews, or the treatment of American POWS by the Japanese or Vietnamese.

Also we don't capture soldiers and behead them on live TV or tear them limb from limb like you fucking animals do.

the treatment of americans by the vietnamese!!!!.. why did they go there from the beginning?!.. why mohamed ali is respected now by everybody for not accepting to serve in this war?!..

i dont agree with these beheading videos but again why has usa invaded iraq?.. to make it a better place?!.. great job they have done :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 22, 2010, 04:21:47 PM »
the treatment of americans by the vietnamese!!!!.. why did they go there from the beginning?!.. why mohamed ali is respected now by everybody for not accepting to serve in this war?!..

i dont agree with these beheading videos but again why has usa invaded iraq?.. to make it a better place?!.. great job they have done :-\

Speak for yourself....i think he's a pussy.

He wasn't a "conscientious objector" he was a famous guy who didn't want to get shot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 22, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »

You only speak ill of the US but I never seen you speaking ill of Sadam and his treatment and murder of his own people , you want to demonize the US while looking the other way that makes you a hypocrite

And I'll bet most Iraqis would say it's better now than when Sadam was in power

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2010, 04:24:25 PM »
Speak for yourself....i think he's a pussy.

He wasn't a "conscientious objector" he was a famous guy who didn't want to get shot.

BOOM! Groink speakin the truth.  Not to mention how he treated Joe Frazier who PAID for him to get back on his feet when he was allowed to return to boxing....Frazier paid for his freakin license!  Ali is a fraud and a turd.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 22, 2010, 04:24:42 PM »
 :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 22, 2010, 04:27:10 PM »

LMFAO "  In fact Nasser had defeated the infidel so called champion and will continue to represent the glory of Nasser and Alah by selling used manties for 50% off for the rest of the week "

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 22, 2010, 04:30:43 PM »
LMFAO "  In fact Nasser had defeated the infidel so called champion and will continue to represent the glory of Nasser and Alah by selling used manties for 50% off for the rest of the week "

50% !!!???!!!  :o  :o  :o

I gotta stock up!!!

I ruined my last pair while Nassturbating

Oh wait....that was 14 years ago  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 22, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »

50% !!!???!!!  :o  :o  :o

I gotta stock up!!!

I ruined my last pair while Nassturbating

Oh wait....that was 14 years ago  :D
LMFAO Nassturbating

Sherief and Team Nasser are plotting their next move

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 22, 2010, 04:37:22 PM »
LMFAO Nassturbating

Sherief and Team Nasser are plotting their next move

It's been really bad for them lately.

For the longest while it was just me and couple of other guys that would own them, now it seems like everyone is getting tired of their act and they are getting brutalized

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: March 22, 2010, 04:41:44 PM »

This is what Nasser will look like if he stops injecting massive amounts of test into himself.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #248 on: March 22, 2010, 06:29:36 PM »
Sad you're supporting a guy who calls all US troops gays and cowards.  You truly are an angry fatbody. 

they are killing innocent civilians during an illegal war in not 1 but 2 countries.

i like America - but this 'war on terror' has to stop, its wrong and the wrong people are suffering.
175lbs by 31st July

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #249 on: March 22, 2010, 07:07:08 PM »
Free speech is one thing, but tolerating anti-American shit from this idiot Sherief Shalaby is unacceptable. Who wants to read his drivel or argue with this idiot?

Ron. Hello?