Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41451 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2010, 01:08:19 AM »
notice how rude and agressive the comments have been....you will also notice i have not once said anything this derogatory to sherief.  i HAVE pointed out that he is not big, and shouldnt be claiming that he is as big as people he is not. 

the kid in the pic that sherief claims he is better than

this kid is huge and can be a great bb one day.. but why are you posting his pics?.. i was expecting to see YOUR NEW PICS ;)

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2010, 01:10:07 AM »
simply "huge" see who are those who are saying you have a better shape than me  ::).. can we consider the opinion of an asshole racist like this piece of shit neutral??..

I'm a racist POS because I called you out for calling US soldiers killers?  If you said that shit around me I'd punch you square in the jaw and I'm sure alot of other members here would too.  That said, if you had the better build I'd say so.  You don't and everyone can see that - even team Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2010, 03:07:28 AM »
I'm a racist POS because I called you out for calling US soldiers killers?  If you said that shit around me I'd punch you square in the jaw and I'm sure alot of other members here would too.  That said, if you had the better build I'd say so.  You don't and everyone can see that - even team Nasser

all us troops are bunch of gays and cowards, without their weapons they would hide in the desert from iraqi kids :-\ believe it or not but this is the truth..

in any fair war when a soldier loses an arm or a leg he feels proud of himself the rest of his life but do you think the us soldiers who have lost limbs in the iraqi or the afghani war feel proud of themselves now??.. or they regret every day they were part of this so called war and want nothing in their sad lives now but to smash bush's head :-X

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2010, 03:19:02 AM »
all us troops are bunch of gays and cowards, without their weapons they would hide in the desert from iraqi kids :-\ believe it or not but this is the truth..

in any fair war when a soldier loses an arm or a leg he feels proud of himself the rest of his life but do you think the us soldiers who have lost limbs in the iraqi or the afghani war feel proud of themselves now??.. or they regret every day they were part of this so called war and want nothing in their sad lives now but to smash bush's head :-X
Readin your posts is like runnin up a hill to smell a big bucket of shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2010, 03:34:42 AM »
im really begining to think Heath is gonna have some of the best arm ever..
Those forearms make me think his arms are better than colemans, even... Not quite the detail but the arms have better balance and proportion...

They are good, but not to the level of this type of detail...notice Flex's  triceps, not soo much the detail, but the fact that they are soo separated...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2010, 03:44:35 AM »
Readin your posts is like runnin up a hill to smell a big bucket of shit.

and what are you doing on the top of the hill? :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2010, 04:09:52 AM »
 :o :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2010, 04:13:22 AM »
simply soft, you asked for a pic. of my back DB,.. and here is my back when i was 22.. beat this with a pic. of you and not your friend ::)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2010, 04:45:30 AM »
you look like you're 12 years old in those pics...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2010, 05:02:42 AM »
you look like you're 12 years old in those pics...

no not 12 years here i was only 5 years of training,.. thx for the compliment :-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #210 on: March 22, 2010, 05:45:42 AM »

you must be a real tough guy  :o

i'm sure sherief is hiding behind his couch right now after reading that  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #211 on: March 22, 2010, 05:48:19 AM »

lol ya my friend, seems that this internet warrior kid watches a lot of arnold movies before he goes to bed :-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2010, 05:50:09 AM »
lol ya my friend, seems that this internet warrior kid watches a lot of arnold movies before he goes to bed :-X

impossible - he's too young to watch an 18 rated movie  :-\

his mom tucks him up in bed at 6.00pm after reading a nice story about teddy bears.  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2010, 09:43:26 AM »

Sad you're supporting a guy who calls all US troops gays and cowards.  You truly are an angry fatbody. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2010, 09:55:40 AM »
Simply Huge owning the living shit out of sherief.

Bigger, more muscular with Faaaaaaaaar better shape.

I see sherief is up to his old tricks of scaling pics to make himself the same size as six footers.

PLUS  as usual....Sherief doesn't show his legs.... ;)

It's only a matter of time before he's comparing himself to Shawn Ray again....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2010, 10:00:48 AM »
Simply Huge owning the living shit out of sherief.

Bigger, more muscular with Faaaaaaaaar better shape.

I see sherief is up to his old tricks of scaling pics to make himself the same size as six footers.

PLUS  as usual....Sherief doesn't show his legs.... ;)

It's only a matter of time before he's comparing himself to Shawn Ray again....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sherief will just say you're racist.  Hmmm let's see...  Calling someone racist when they say someone else's physique is better than yours.  Where have we heard that before?   ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2010, 11:42:56 AM »

You ever met a US Marine? Or a Soldier?
Tell them that and see what happens to you....
Im not one to pull this E-tough guy shit but you really have your head up your ass....

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2010, 11:46:35 AM »
Im not one to pull this E-tough guy shit but you really have your head up your ass....

That's what I told him.  Him and FatPanda said I was 18 and a keyboard warrior or some shit.   ::)  When I was 18, I was signing my life away to the Marines so I could put some rounds in shitbag terrorists like him. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #218 on: March 22, 2010, 12:08:03 PM »
That's what I told him.  Him and FatPanda said I was 18 and a keyboard warrior or some shit.   ::)  When I was 18, I was signing my life away to the Marines so I could put some rounds in shitbag terrorists like him. 
+1 I was an 0311 with 3/5.
Fucking punks.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: March 22, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »
+1 I was an 0311 with 3/5.
Fucking punks.

1371 here.  I'd be more than happy to help him strap come c4 to his chest   ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #220 on: March 22, 2010, 03:41:30 PM »
you keep posting pictures as if we are the same size...you weighed (65 kg) 143 lbs in your back pictures.

no dude in these 2 back pics i was really 70 kg :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #221 on: March 22, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »

:-\    More name calling and disrespect...when as of yet i have not once called you names, or said rude remarks such as:

i find it disappointing that we cannot have an honest conversation without you resorting to childish, rude, and inconsiderate remarks such as those found in this thread.  color]

you seem to be a good guy bro., sorry for saying shit about you!!.. i misunderstood you, sorry again!.. and sure you have a great physique especially when you were lean..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #222 on: March 22, 2010, 03:59:28 PM »

fuk you and those killers you are trying to defend :-X

your great heroes killed 2 millions vietnamese most of them were innocent civilians!!.. your heroes killed thousand of innocent korean.. thousands of iraqis, thousands of afghani.s.. WHY??.. dont tell me they were fighting terrorism in all these wars ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
you seem to be a good guy bro., sorry for saying shit about you!!.. i misunderstood you, sorry again!.. and sure you have a great physique especially when you were lean..

::)

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2010, 04:03:29 PM »
::)

Glad you took a shot of that meltdown.  He knows damn well that US troops aren't fags.  I'm sure he's seen plenty fuck his wife and daughters   :D