Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41461 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2010, 06:29:00 AM »
you have never been anything except a creepy guy that approaches bodybuilders in toilets.

hope this helps.

pot meet kettle...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2010, 06:33:04 AM »
Awww, bodybuilding at its finest...

::)

hahaha....a new mandatory.....invisible rear lat spread with distended gut and googly eye modification....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »
i notice you troll my posts a lot fat panda?  jealous much?
??? delusional much ?
175lbs by 31st July

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »
not a fair comparison, angle or scaling
Damn that 19yr is crushing Nasser in width right there.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2010, 10:10:46 PM »
he's 6'2 ...nasser is shorter...so the comparison is pretty fair.

the angle is the same.

Brutal scaling.  If you still think the "comparison is pretty fair" then why is it that Nasser was ranked 2nd in the world while nobody has heard of this guy?  I'm not defensive at the comparison just trying to point out your stupidity.

And no, Nasser does not care if he loses potential fans like you, he knows that anybody with an ounce of intelligence and of any importance to him will not lose respect for him over our posts on getbig.

Also you make getbig sound like the end all.  He has tons of fans all over the world, gets approached daily in public, gets many fan mails every day that he can't even reply to them all, is put up in gyms all over the world, etc. so the opinion of some who read getbig hardly effects his reputation.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2010, 10:15:26 PM »

wow, he looks magnificent "holding it in" during those poses above...

Also you are copying my quote where I am discussing contest-shape shots by posting offseason shots, lol.  Reading comprehension skills, anyone?  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2010, 10:16:04 PM »
Brutal scaling.  If you still think the "comparison is pretty fair" then why is it that Nasser was ranked 2nd in the world while nobody has heard of this guy?  I'm not defensive at the comparison just trying to point out your stupidity.

And no, Nasser does not care if he loses potential fans like you, he knows that anybody with an ounce of intelligence and of any importance to him will not lose respect for him over our posts on getbig.

Also you make getbig sound like the end all.  He has tons of fans all over the world, gets approached daily in public, gets many fan mails every day that he can't even reply to them all, is put up in gyms all over the world, etc. so the opinion of some who read getbig hardly effects his reputation.
Question...
Why do you feel the need to defend the man, if he has all that you say?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »
Question...
Why do you feel the need to defend the man, if he has all that you say?

Why do you feel the need to post repeatedly in the Hulkster Truce thread and other Dorian/Ronnie threads?

Same reason.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2010, 10:28:54 PM »

Bobs you are a cool guy, but let's be real here... no one in the real world gives a shit about Nasser, or any other bodybuilder for that matter. Most of his e-mails probably consist of clowns asking him for gear advice, or Schmoes trying to pay him for various sexual favors, clothing, etc.

He probably gets his fair share of looks and comments, like "Wow your huge!," or "Dude do you work out, or do you take Steroids?," and I am sure that these type of inane comments far outweigh any positive attention he gets from various people in the bodybuilding community. 

He is also probably doomed from ever having any meaningful intellectual debates/discussions, because most people would probably not take him seriously on that level do to preconceived ideas about bodybuilders, and the fact that most of the company he keeps is probably rather suspect, as far as that goes.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king, thus it is for Nasser as well. He is king to a small, but faithfull group of internet warriors, and thus that is its own reward. 

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »
Nasser vs. 19 yr old amateur

Who is the WVU kid owning the gut formerly known as Nasser? 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2010, 10:42:22 PM »
Nasser el sonbaty WAS a somebody before team nasser showed up.

Now he's Nasser el nobaty.  A loser who never achieved the success of being mr. olympia and now smells sweaty man panties for a living. 

and you WERE a piece of shit and ARE a piece of shit and WILL always be the same piece of shit :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2010, 10:46:20 PM »
he's 6'2 ...nasser is shorter...so the comparison is pretty fair.

the angle is the same.

this "comparison" does nothing but underlines your stupidity and it doesnt deserve any comment..

i have a better back than the kid in this pic. :-\

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2010, 10:50:51 PM »
and you WERE a piece of shit and ARE a piece of shit and WILL always be the same piece of shit :-\

Honestly, how many times a day do you and other team members utter the phrase "Nasser hu akbar?"  Doesn't Islam say idolizing other men is a sin? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2010, 10:55:44 PM »
Topskin, your post has some truths and some false things too, much of the false is true for other bodybuilders but you are making a generalization by applying them to Nasser.

Yes, the world does not care about bodybuilders as it does with other sports, but he does gain more recognition than you think.  Just from my circle alone, there are people I’ve gone to school with, worked with, wife has worked with, know from the gym, etc. who know of Nasser and speak highly of him.  Even when we returned from our holiday for example some of my wife’s coworkers were telling her she should have brought back autographed photos for them.  When I put pics up from facebook of our visits I get emails and comments from people who don’t even work out much asking how I know him. I’m not going to go into too many examples but there is more than enough evidence that there are tons of people around the world who respect Nasser.  The same for other top pros as well, however even more so for top ranking pros  who were also friendly with their fans which can be narrowed down to just Nasser and perhaps a few others.

Yes there are the odd schmoes or people asking questions about drugs but the majority are positive, just the comments on his website or facebook page show this.

You’re totally off where you say he’s doomed from having intellectual discussions lol – nothing is further from the truth.  I’m not exaggerating or joking but anyone who has a conversation with Nasser would agree here – he’s extremely intelligent and knowledged.  He has degrees in sociology, history and political science after all, has travelled all over the world during his bb career, and speaks many languages.  I’m always amazed at the stuff he knows and he doesn’t even like talking about bodybuilding.  Most of his friends have nothing to do with competitive bodybuilding, and he gets turned off when people who talk to him cannot talk about much outside of bb.

This ended up being a very long post because you did discuss a lot and I wanted to address it all.  I just noticed he has a new interview up on his website which I'm going to check out post here.

And thanks for the compliment :)

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »
Bobs, I think you're missing the point.  I'm sure Nasser is a nice guy and if I ever saw him, I wouldn't hesitate to go up and say hello.  From a new poster's perspective, the reason alot of people on here bash Nasser is because of "team Nasser" and their constant Nasser trolling.  With some of these fruits, it's literally almost every post.  If "team Jay" came here and did that shit, rest assured, he'd be bashed too.   

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2010, 11:10:05 PM »
Bobs, I think you're missing the point.  I'm sure Nasser is a nice guy and if I ever saw him, I wouldn't hesitate to go up and say hello.  From a new poster's perspective, the reason alot of people on here bash Nasser is because of "team Nasser" and their constant Nasser trolling.  With some of these fruits, it's literally almost every post.  If "team Jay" came here and did that shit, rest assured, he'd be bashed too.   

I agree with your post as it shows that Nasser's actual reputation and fan base is hardly affected by our posts. 

And I would honestly not be posting as much about Nasser if others weren't arguing about him every time I log on.  In fact I think Nasser-haters make more Nasser threads than his fans do.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2010, 11:19:21 PM »
ROFL

you don't even have close to a back like the kid in that pic....he is 6'2 and weighs 275 lbs there...

if you want humiliated, go ahead and start posting up your pics so you can be owned, just like your idol is getting owned in that comparison.

says the asshole who puts his pic. in his avatar looking soft as a baby pig ::)

so being 6'2' makes anyone automatically a great bb?!..

you must change your name to be "simply-stupid" :-X

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2010, 11:37:14 PM »
Solid build Huge.  How old are you? 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2010, 11:37:39 PM »

::) 

keep on melting down.  anytime you want to compare, feel free to. 

hahhahaha you are simply asshole ;D

here is me when i was only 20 :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2010, 11:41:00 PM »
and here is me last week and i am 30 now :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2010, 11:47:57 PM »
beat these if you can :-*

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2010, 11:50:55 PM »
sherief...if you think you are on the same level with me, you are delusional.   

you are small and weak. 

i weighed 195 lbs in that photo flexing my arm in the mirror.  you weigh about 155 lbs. 

i hope this clears up any delusions you are having about looking like me... 

why are you crying now??.. you asked for comparisons and i gave you what you asked for :-\..

you are heavier than me ONLY because you are much taller but i have more muscles for my tall than you.. hope this helps!..

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »

That is one big head you've got there sir. Funny fashion sense too. Simply Huge isn't simply huge but he smokes you.

And if I might chime in on your kitchen design, clear you god damn counter tops of those shitty trinkets. They wouldn't look so much like cluttered shit. Less is more.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2010, 11:59:29 PM »

That is one big head you've got there sir. Funny fashion sense too. Simply Huge isn't simply huge but he smokes you.

And if I might chime in on your kitchen design, clear you god damn counter tops of those shitty trinkets. They wouldn't look so much like cluttered shit. Less is more.

he asked you to defend him?.. is he still crying?.. i really didnt think he was that sensetive :-X

so where is your pic. mr. dog-shit?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2010, 12:24:46 AM »
im 5'9 ....and im heavier because im bigger than you. 

Want a cookie?

even at a low BF your biceps are not detailed enough :-X.. this is your genetic by the way, you will never be able to change this!..

look at my FDB and how sharp my biceps are?.. see how sharper and thicker my lats are?.. this is bb kid and even if you are bigger (which is not true) i still look better and this counts more.. thx for the fun