Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41752 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #375 on: March 24, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »
Whatever dude....What type of camera is irrelevant. The kid stands underneath a giant fluorescent light every time he takes a pic. You can actually see how strong it is in the pics, it washes out half the frame.

Everybody here knows it makes you look better. I'm not saying Sherif is fat

I'm not going back and forth all day with you over it

so because you prefer cameraphone and webcam pics now  the type of camera is irrelevent?  You use specific lighting and camera types in your pics and are trying to call someone else out on their choice of lighting - like I said, it's laughable.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #376 on: March 24, 2010, 02:50:58 PM »
can you repost your back pic groink.

i won't insult you when i see it. i honestly just want to see your back development ( no homo)
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: March 24, 2010, 02:53:55 PM »
can you repost your back pic groink.

i won't insult you when i see it. i honestly just want to see your back development ( no homo)

it was a fully clothed pic that showed good back width but hardly any taper, unlike this shot which has great taper and a small waist  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: March 24, 2010, 02:58:13 PM »
it was a fully clothed pic that showed good back width but hardly any taper, unlike this shot which has great taper and a small waist  ;D
:o outstanding Y frame right there  8)
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: March 24, 2010, 02:59:39 PM »
:o outstanding Y frame right there  8)

thank you!  You also show exceptional width in your suit picture - I think you said that was about a 58 or 60" jacket before?  :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: March 24, 2010, 03:08:27 PM »
thank you!  You also show exceptional width in your suit picture - I think you said that was about a 58 or 60" jacket before?  :o

74" ( at least)  ;D

54" i believe it was.
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 24, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »
74" ( at least)  ;D

54" i believe it was.

I think it was a 58 or so!

This one's 54 - or so I'm told - it was made to measure and the tailor told me it was 54 inches on the top but with a greater taper than off-the-rack suits.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #382 on: March 24, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

How can you tell what my taper is when I'm wearing a very loose shirt that hangs. :P

I'm just standing there..not hitting a lat spread...and I'm wider than you and waaaay thicker

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: March 24, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »
I think it was a 58 or so!

This one's 54 - or so I'm told - it was made to measure and the tailor told me it was 54 inches on the top but with a greater taper than off-the-rack suits.

looking smart there bobs, where you giving a talk at the team nasser convention ?
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: March 24, 2010, 03:17:51 PM »
How can you tell what my taper is when I'm wearing a very loose shirt that hangs. :P

I'm just standing there..not hitting a lat spread...and I'm wider than you and waaaay thicker

because you already posted a front topless pic ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: March 24, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »

cant really see anything groink, except big traps.

any better pics that show your width like bobs pic ?
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 24, 2010, 03:20:07 PM »
looking smart there bobs, where you giving a talk at the team nasser convention ?

Thanks, yes it was taken at one of the Board meetings which we usually combine with Nasser Night, specifically was discussing Sherief's status as Uncrowned Mr. Getbig  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #387 on: March 24, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »
hahahahahaaa lol my friend ;D

this piece of filth "no one" is really no one.. the asshole has chosen a perfect name to describe himself and i give him credit for that but he really doesnt deserve a reply from a great poster like you.. still i am sure you just cant resist your hobby of owning tiny tits ;D

ahahahahaha

the dirty, shack- dwelling, large- headed arab having anti- 'no one' seizure.

keep up the good work, stupid.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 24, 2010, 03:22:08 PM »
Thanks, yes it was taken at one of the Board meetings which we usually combine with Nasser Night, specifically was discussing Sherief's status as Uncrowned Mr. Getbig  :D

yes i thought so, i got the minutes from that meeting. as you know i was unable to attend due to the current uk team nasser recruitment drive.  :D
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: March 24, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »
i don't have a sister. So that leaves you as the only person i know that is clearly a few genes short due to inbreeding  :-X my parents decided not to spawn further after seeing the failure i became.

fixed.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: March 24, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »
Some one was right about the ab fat ;)

lol- this is not true and it makes absolute sense that he could have 'cut up arms' as you call it, but still maintain a very healthy roll of fat along his mid section especially in the navel area. i have seen guys who clip out at 6-7% on a 7 site fold and still have that abdominal fat.

i honestly wonder if they are as stupid as they hope everyone else around them is.

b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: March 24, 2010, 03:30:15 PM »
because you already posted a front topless pic ;)

Exactly...as much as you guys carry on about my stomach....look at the difference in my shoulder width compared to my hips.  that's called taper

also look at the first pic I posted in the red shirt....I'm holding the camera with one hand and it's tight against my side....look how wide my back is on the other side where my arm is just hanging down.

Not trying to be a dick or brag...but i have a big fucking back, probably my best part after arms

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: March 24, 2010, 03:31:20 PM »
fixed.

so your sex change op worked ? i'm glad.

now back to the topic at hand - whats it like growing up as a result of incest ?
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: March 24, 2010, 03:34:18 PM »
Exactly...as much as you guys carry on about my stomach....look at the difference in my shoulder width compared to my hips.  that's called taper

also look at the first pic I posted in the red shirt....I'm holding the camera with one hand and it's tight against my side....look how wide my back is on the other side where my arm is just hanging down.

Not trying to be a dick or brag...but i have a big fucking back, probably my best part after arms
i'm not having a pop, but in all honesty bobs pic is more impressive - his taper is extreme as his traps are very wide, and his waist is narrow.

it looks like you have some muscle on your shoulders, but its difficult to see traps and taper due to the tank top.
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 24, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »
so your sex change op worked ? i'm glad.

now back to the topic at hand - whats it like growing up as a result of incest ?

::)

god your lame.

seriously.

your lack of humour and creativity is also a sign of unintelligence.

is this why you were homeless- because you don't have the necessary intelligence to hold a job? it would explain a lot.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: March 24, 2010, 03:40:29 PM »
i'm not having a pop, but in all honesty bobs pic is more impressive - his taper is extreme as his traps are very wide, and his waist is narrow.

it looks like you have some muscle on your shoulders, but its difficult to see traps and taper due to the tank top.

That's your opinion.

I see his pic and think there is someone with no traps, high lats and a shallow back doing a lat spread.

Also you are comparing me standing there or doing a RDB with him doing a lat spread. apples and oranges my friend.

My lat spread is ridiculous. My mother is visiting so I can't set up my "studio" and take pics for a while or she will think I'm weird.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 24, 2010, 03:41:14 PM »
::)

god your lame.

seriously.

your lack of humour and creativity is also a sign of unintelligence.

is this why you were homeless- because you don't have the necessary intelligence to hold a job? it would explain a lot.

unintelligence is not even a real word  ::)

i can see why you use it.

hahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahaha

fucking pathetic waste of space.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: March 24, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »
That's your opinion.

Also you are comparing me standing there or doing a RDB with him doing a lat spread. apples and oranges my friend.

My lat spread is ridiculous. My mother is visiting so I can't set up my "studio" and take pics for a while or she will think I'm weird.

good points, well made.

i await the final pose down......  :D
175lbs by 31st July

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #398 on: March 24, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »
Groink does not have a harmonious and even semi-developed body. To have just arms baulked onto tiny, droopy and shrunk pecs , big , bloated and herniated belly, small little stickman legs , it is just not an appealing look. Not to anyone but especially someone used to seriously judging a physique.

Groank could learn from the likes of Bobs and Sherief about things such as balance, proportion and separation. Instead he will just attack them and embarrass himself in the process.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: March 24, 2010, 05:12:57 PM »
Groink does not have a harmonious and even semi-developed body. To have just arms baulked onto tiny, droopy and shrunk pecs , big , bloated and herniated belly, small little stickman legs , it is just not an appealing look. Not to anyone but especially someone used to seriously judging a physique.

Groank could learn from the likes of Bobs and Sherief about things such as balance, proportion and separation. Instead he will just attack them and embarrass himself in the process.

Oh....you mean the two guys afraid to show their legs that i outweigh by 90 and 45 lbs. ?  those guys?  :D :D