Author Topic: Pacman fight: Once in a lifetime opportunity  (Read 923 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Pacman fight: Once in a lifetime opportunity
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:38:15 PM »
And your main concern is that you don't get hit. Boo on Joshua Clottey. He showed no heart and no fighting spirit. Just covered up like a turtle just so that he can one day brag that he went the distance with Pacquiao. Even his coach/trainer was frustrated and trying to convince that he was actually in a fight, was losing, and that he has to start throwing punches. And the guy took like ten minutes dancing and shuffling his way to the ring whereas Pacman was there in seconds.

Disturbia would have shown more heart.

As an aside, once again America embarrasses itself to the world community. Both Ghana and the Philippines had decent, talented (especially the Philippines), and dignified representatives to sing their anthem while we presented 3 scantily clad Dallas cheerleadering bimbos to represent our nation to the world. Nice going USA.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Pacman fight: Once in a lifetime opportunity
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 10:40:55 PM »
en ingles por favor?
U

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:46:22 PM »
en ingles por favor?

Clottey was a pussy.

America is crass.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 11:44:45 PM »
AMERICA would kick your ass boy, FUCK YEAH
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 11:48:15 PM »
AMERICA would kick your ass boy, FUCK YEAH

America kicks anybody's ass. That's why they all want to come here and if they can't they try to copy our culture as much as they can. But what's your point?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 11:55:26 PM »
America kicks anybody's ass. That's why they all want to come here and if they can't they try to copy our culture as much as they can. But what's your point?

FUCK YEAH
I

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 11:56:53 PM »

As an aside, once again America embarrasses itself to the world community. Both Ghana and the Philippines had decent, talented (especially the Philippines), and dignified representatives to sing their anthem while we presented 3 scantily clad Dallas cheerleadering bimbos to represent our nation to the world. Nice going USA.

wrong, those dallas chicks were very talented. Both me and my peter were at full salute. And not scantily cad at all. ::)
plus they sang very well A Cappella, great pitch and harmonies. they sang better then the mole-y ghana lady fyi.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »
wrong, those dallas chicks were very talented. Both me and my peter were at full salute. And not scantily cad at all. ::)
plus they sang very well A Cappella, great pitch and harmonies. they sang better then the mole-y ghana lady fyi.

LOL! OK my friend, I concede.  But I thought the most talented was the Filipino. A friend of mine told me that he's now the lead singer of Journey and was discovered on YouTube. Great pipes on the guy but he looks like kind of a ladyboy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 12:12:05 AM »
LOL! OK my friend, I concede.  But I thought the most talented was the Filipino. A friend of mine told me that he's now the lead singer of Journey and was discovered on YouTube. Great pipes on the guy but he looks like kind of a ladyboy.
yes ladyboy sang well.
A