Author Topic: The theory and belief  (Read 11941 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The theory and belief
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2010, 10:48:26 PM »
Jiddu Krishnamurti writes:

'When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.'

I think this sort of captures what Kyomu was trying to pass off as his own. Clinging to any ideological principal/belief will limit your mind to other possibilities or for further exploration. When we cling to a specific belief, we can't entertain other ideas, beliefs or principles, thus separating ourselves from EVERYTHING else. When this separation grows large enough, hate and violence can develop.
X

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2010, 11:46:13 PM »
great theory  ::)

i guess thats why the world's most successful people, be it in business, sport or any endeavour can picture themselves succeeding and thus manifesting their own success using belief.

god your stupid.

YOU'RE not the sharpest knife in the box either.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2010, 12:35:02 AM »
Jiddu Krishnamurti writes:

'When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.'

I think this sort of captures what Kyomu was trying to pass off as his own. Clinging to any ideological principal/belief will limit your mind to other possibilities or for further exploration. When we cling to a specific belief, we can't entertain other ideas, beliefs or principles, thus separating ourselves from EVERYTHING else. When this separation grows large enough, hate and violence can develop.

Not that large scale ;D but having a fixed idea always take our freedom of creative idea away from us. Thats simple.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2010, 12:42:03 AM »
One of those days lol.

Kyomu states:

"Once you have a belief, that belief limits the power of your mind."

Jiddu Krishnamurti has been talking about this for quite some time. Any time we cling to an ideological belief or principle, we limit what we take in because we are so fixated in our ways. Thus, Krishnamurti thought it best not to cling to any specific ideologies, but to let your mind wonder, so you can take in and entertain any idea. Aristotle said, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. "  :D

Maybe this is what Kyomu means.

Oh, you dont need to put the indian philosopher all the way.
What i put is the basic thought of Budism and Taoism. Nothing special.
The theme of Budism and Taoism is simple.
Its the absolute truth and freedom.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2010, 12:44:00 AM »
I was only referring to Kyomus original post:

Once you have a belief, that belief limits the power of your mind.
Less belief you have, your power of mind revive and,
the absolute liberty of our own begin to show up from the deep.

Trying to sound all deep.  ::) ::)

Hahahaha thats true. ;D
In spite of the thing is nothing special. ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2010, 04:57:04 AM »
One of those days lol.

Kyomu states:

"Once you have a belief, that belief limits the power of your mind."

Jiddu Krishnamurti has been talking about this for quite some time. Any time we cling to an ideological belief or principle, we limit what we take in because we are so fixated in our ways. Thus, Krishnamurti thought it best not to cling to any specific ideologies, but to let your mind wonder, so you can take in and entertain any idea. Aristotle said, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. "  :D

Maybe this is what Kyomu means.

Krishnamurti I have a few of his books. Good post.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2010, 05:02:17 AM »
I dont try to be someone like you.
Because i am no one and some one.
I dont care who i am.
I am living in many world unlike your mind living in cyber space only.

If you don't care who you are, then why do you workout, lift, etc...? 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2010, 05:24:31 AM »
If you don't care who you are, then why do you workout, lift, etc...? 
I dont have any clue. Just I love workout itself a lot.
Constructing a muscle physique is fun.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2010, 07:19:38 AM »
X

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2010, 08:20:23 AM »
this thread is full of pipe dreams.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »
Not that large scale ;D but having a fixed idea always take our freedom of creative idea away from us. Thats simple.
you didnt mean it to have such implications on "pride" and "identity'...   but that is what it infers. 

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2010, 10:10:42 AM »
Many of you have very good ideas to share, while some of you are very critical and that's good we need those perspectives. Waking up involves realizing that pretty much everything you learned in your life, everything you think you know, is a big lie, part of an even bigger lie.

To capture the emotions involved with the Awakening experience watch this:

Ask yourself why David Bowie is crying his eyes out

-Thoughts create reality. Born from a clear, untangled mind, a thought strengthened by it's clarity of intent may have a more powerful ripple effect on the unified consciousness field that we interact with either unconsciously and mechanically or consciously and intuitively.
-Beliefs are agreements you make with reality. Some personal, some collective. We technically do not need self-defeating beliefs about our selves or the limitations about our environment such as separation, insufficiency, malevolence, etc., we impose these illusions on our own reality tunnels. For a multidimensional human being playing in the game of existence, it's our response-ability to target our self-defeating belief systems and transmute them to become self-empowering. Love is the answer. Love truly is the keys to access the higher dimensions and higher inner circuits of intelligence that bring you to a level I call "super-genius" because you may receive knowledge, teachings, inspirations from beyond the physical.
~

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2010, 11:08:35 AM »
Figgs you are indeed a Genius.  :)  Maybe not in academia.. but certainly philosophically, psychologically, and spiritually. or at least, a genius compared to where the majority of humans are currently at  ;)

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2010, 12:08:15 PM »
I appreciate that very much, brother! I actually did drop out of college to do the evolution thing full time. I'm very busy expanding consciousness and creating realities these days. There exists within our species groups of people who I call 'self-actualized light workers.' I have been converging with more of these souls in recent times, and feel that it's part of a process. We hold the light frequency to break up the darkness. This is the end of humanity's dark ages!!!
~

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »
damn if figgs is for real I'd like to be more like him

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2010, 12:23:53 PM »
i believe buddhism holds the keys to enlightenment  8)

it is still craving that leads to suffering, and meditation has always been needed to reach any sort of enlightenment.

these are noble truths !
175lbs by 31st July

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »
damn if figgs is for real I'd like to be more like him

What do you mean? The joy is in self-discover through self-observation!

i believe buddhism holds the keys to enlightenment  8)

it is still craving that leads to suffering, and meditation has always been needed to reach any sort of enlightenment.

these are noble truths !

Noble, indeed! Though all paths whether be buddhism or whatever lead to the same thing, re-membering our inherent divine oneness. Meditation, psychedelics, all provided by nature as tools to expand our consciousness.
~

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2010, 12:33:34 PM »
What do you mean? The joy is in self-discover through self-observation!

Noble, indeed! Though all paths whether be buddhism or whatever lead to the same thing, re-membering our inherent divine oneness. Meditation, psychedelics, all provided by nature as tools to expand our consciousness.

yes - although all these paths - buddhism/yoga/islam/christuanity etc etc all lead to the same place when walked correctly - i.e. with love for each other in ones heart  :)
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
love is divine.  :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2010, 12:40:35 PM »
i love all my getbig brothers and sisters  :)
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2010, 12:41:16 PM »
i love all my getbig brothers and sisters  :)
everything in existence is your brother, father, and son.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »
yes - although all these paths - buddhism/yoga/islam/christuanity etc etc all lead to the same place when walked correctly - i.e. with love for each other in ones heart  :)

You got it, man! By living through the heart we align ourselves with source consciousness and higher consciousness within ourselves. The keys to these realms are the heart. You can not advance in terms of spiritual evolution without being initiated through one's own sacred heart space. You can not advance with Service-to-self consciousness. Service-to-others will bring you a long way. Fill your heart, be whole unto yourself, and a full chalice is bound to overflow.

One Love!!
~

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2010, 12:44:26 PM »
everything in existence is your brother, father, and son.

yes a mistake with words only.

i love everyone  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »
yes a mistake with words only.

i love everyone  :-*
:) as i figured, yet youve made a mistake in linguistics again.... as its not everyONE, but every thing, every bit of matter, every unit of energy... every blackhole and every wormhole, every asteroid, bacteria, tree and president. its all one.

SizZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2010, 12:48:39 PM »
love is the only truth the rest is illusion. At the top end of string theory the 11th dimension, it is limited only by our minds. So I can kind of grasp what Kyomu is talking about. For those that dabble or go head on into self discovery and self development, these truths are self evident. Law of attraction, creating realities, like some one said its got to be all or nothing. More appropriate its made up, more of "feelings" rather than thoughts or visualizations. You must "feel" the feelings of already being the desired outcome. Im still just a permabulker, but my life is getting better and better as I learn myself and apply these techniques. All of the puzzle pieces are falling exactly into place and im living the dream, so to speak. Life is great for me, because of love, detachment, and creating/atttracting what I need/want out life.  Everybody does this, but only a few realize its a tool to use for your embetterment, and enjoyment. you get what you expect.
SizZ