Author Topic: The theory and belief  (Read 12118 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: The theory and belief
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
:) as i figured, yet youve made a mistake in linguistics again.... as its not everyONE, but every thing, every bit of matter, every unit of energy... every blackhole and every wormhole, every asteroid, bacteria, tree and president. its all one.

you are correct again. i meant to say i love everything except you  >:( girl !
175lbs by 31st July

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
:) as i figured, yet youve made a mistake in linguistics again.... as its not everyONE, but every thing, every bit of matter, every unit of energy... every blackhole and every wormhole, every asteroid, bacteria, tree and president. its all one.

haha yep. Linguistics often trap us into limited concepts, but the imagination takes us beyond! You are everything at once! I Am That, I Am!
~

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2010, 12:50:14 PM »
you are correct again. i meant to say i love everything except you  >:( #### !

joke candy  :D   :-*
175lbs by 31st July

SizZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2010, 12:50:34 PM »
figgs--all around smart guy. ;D
SizZ

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2010, 12:57:13 PM »
love is the only truth the rest is illusion. At the top end of string theory the 11th dimension, it is limited only by our minds. So I can kind of grasp what Kyomu is talking about. For those that dabble or go head on into self discovery and self development, these truths are self evident. Law of attraction, creating realities, like some one said its got to be all or nothing. More appropriate its made up, more of "feelings" rather than thoughts or visualizations. You must "feel" the feelings of already being the desired outcome. Im still just a permabulker, but my life is getting better and better as I learn myself and apply these techniques. All of the puzzle pieces are falling exactly into place and im living the dream, so to speak. Life is great for me, because of love, detachment, and creating/atttracting what I need/want out life.  Everybody does this, but only a few realize its a tool to use for your embetterment, and enjoyment. you get what you expect.

Wise word spoke, fellow Self of the Isness. Living with love as your highest truth, and detaching yourself from the stupidity of collective humanity is definitely the way to go in these times. Creating realities and manifesting your True Will is part of the beauty of how you chose to create yourself. There are infinite ways to empower yourself and these methods should never be limiting. Great to see this happening inside of many of us, and I do think it is quickening.
~

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
I had a lucid dream that told me that you can't have an offspring in one dimension and move on the the next...As long as you have kids and your kids have kids, you are stuck in that dimension...

SizZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2010, 01:18:22 PM »
Wise word spoke, fellow Self of the Isness. Living with love as your highest truth, and detaching yourself from the stupidity of collective humanity is definitely the way to go in these times. Creating realities and manifesting your True Will is part of the beauty of how you chose to create yourself. There are infinite ways to empower yourself and these methods should never be limiting. Great to see this happening inside of many of us, and I do think it is quickening.

I see it more and more everyday in places id assume it wouldn't be. The quickening is upon us, we live in a beautiful time (there we go with that pesky 4d illusion again). I feel blessed to be here and to help facillitate the awakening. The Giant (our human collective) has slept for long enough and it is time to wake and break the shackles of oppression. I often feel bad for people stuck in their mind patterns of family quarrels, jealousy, keeping up with the Jonses etc.  I try to help but it seems like unless you walk your own path the knowledge gained is meaningless--you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink.
SizZ

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »
What do you mean? The joy is in self-discover through self-observation!

whatever or whoever we look at, we are always observing ourselves

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2010, 03:33:25 PM »
haha yep. Linguistics often trap us into limited concepts, but the imagination takes us beyond! You are everything at once! I Am That, I Am!
describe infinite with finite language? impossible...  :)   

lots of great, deep posts in this thread that i just dont have time for reading thoroughly at the moment, but rest assured i will be back to read all of these latest pearls of wisdom..   

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2010, 03:35:04 PM »
 I am flipped at how this thread grew. :o

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2010, 03:45:13 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »

All karma ...

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
Oh yes! I see what you mean! Then that is good, and it is my honor to be a reflection of such as I live my light and speak my truth. To lead by example is my chosen way. I learned that people are not going to wake up until they prepare themselves for it, and therefore, I don't waste my energy being anyone's scaffolding. "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Wavelength, your post reminds me of a quote I memorized and frequently revisit in my mind:
"When you look into the eyes of another person, any person, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached a higher state of consciousness."

SizZ, you are definitely on the right path, and must live an interesting life, certainly for you live in the most interesting times! It's a blessing as well that there are those of us on the bodybuilding scene who despite having achieved mastery of health and beauty over our physiques, we are not overly enamored of the material aspect of life.
~

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »
All karma ...
Actualy, i can explain this with the theory of Karma..

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »
Wavelength, your post reminds me of a quote I memorized and frequently revisit in my mind: "When you look into the eyes of another person, any person, and you see your own soul looking back at you, then you will know that you have reached a higher state of consciousness."

the definition of love

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2010, 04:17:48 PM »
the definition of love
Oh, dont exaggerate it.
Love is not that special thing.
Its the existance itself.
To exist something, more than two thing must gather(particles). That relation and union is love.
We cant understand 1 dimension. But from 2 dimensions yes.

But again, its a point of view of our conciousness. I am not talking about the absolute truth as usual.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »
Oh, dont exaggerate it.
Love is not that special thing.
Its the existance itself.
To exist something, more than two thing must gather(particles). That relation and union is love.
We cant understand 1 dimension. But from 2 dimensions yes.

But again, its a point of view of our conciousness. I am not talking about the absolute truth as usual.

I love it!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2010, 04:19:47 PM »
bodybuilding is the love  :)
175lbs by 31st July

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »
 :-X :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2010, 04:58:40 PM »
      Whenever man comes to a point in his evolution where he has sufficient mastery in the mind to produce "things", he suffers for the lack of peace. In his activities on the mental spheres in conceiving, planning, gathering the forces together, and finally viewing the outcome as a physical manifestation, he has exercised an intricate control over the nerve fibers of his awareness. Thus caught in this pattern, he must keep on producing to ensure his mental security, for, should he stop for a moment, the whiplash upon his senses as the generative functions of the third dimension cease to be active would cause paranoic depressions, sometimes almost beyond repair. The man looking into the where and when of the future, blending his energies with those who are also striving to evolve into a more ramified state of awareness can easily suffer if he keeps going, producing, aquiring, and believing that materiality is reality. Evolution of the species takes its toll, for as man's awareness expands, he is no longer content projecting into the where and when of the material consciousness.
      As he seeks some reward of peace for his efforts, he begins to look into the past for solutions, the there and then of it all. He finds himself born into a cross section of awareness between past and future, having experienced both of these tendencies of the mind, and this causes him to reflect. Philosophy holds few answers for him. Its congested mass of "shoulds" and "don'ts", though profound if followed, he knows have proved more to the philosopher who clarified his own thinking about them on paper than to the reader who has yet to complement with inner knowing its indicated depths. Occultism is intriguing to him, for it shows that there are possibilities of expression beyond the senses he has become well accustomed to using. But again evolution, rounding his vision, causes him to discard the occult symbolism, laws, and practices as another look into the past or future of the mind's depths.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »
     Occasionally young aspirants burst into experience indicating a balance of intense light at a still higher rate of vibration of here and now awareness than their almost daily experience of a moon-glow inner light. It is the dynamic vision of clairvoyantly seeing the head, and at times the body, filled with a brilliant clear light. When this intensity can be attained at will, more than often man will identify himself as the actinic force flowing through the odic externalities of the outer mind and understand it as a force of life more real and infinitely more permanent than the external mind itself. Occasionally, through his newly unfolded extrasensory perception, he may clairaudibly hear, within, the seven sounds he previously studied in occult lore. The sounds of the atomic structure of his nerve system and cells register as voices singing or as music of the vina, of the sita, or of the tambura. Instruments to duplicate these sounds for the outer ears were carefully tooled by the Himalayan rishis of Asvaita Yoga thousands of years ago, including the boom and jill of the tabla, and the flute.

As psychic centers in his cranium burst open, he will hear the shrill note, likened to a nightingale singing, and then an inner voice, indicating direction and elucidation to his external consciousness like a breath of air. This inner voice remains with him as a permanent yoga of the external consciousness, an ever-ready guide to the unraveling of complexities in daily life. Should he come out too far into materialistic consciousness, the inner voice may be falsely identified as an unseen master or a god talking into his right ear, but, when in the clarity of clairvoyantly seeing white light and at the same time clairaudibly hearing the inner sounds, he knows that it is his superconsciousness, his inner self. Occasionally, in a cross section of the sixth dimension of the inner mind, when light merges into transcendental form, the young aspirant may view the golden actinic face of a master peering into his, kindly and all-knowing. He is looking at his own great potential.

When eftya, the clear white light, becomes more of a friend to his external mind than merely an occasional vision or experience and can be basked in during the four contemplative tyaasem periods of the day, then the nourishment to the entire nervoius system, as ambrosia, bursts forth from the crown chakra, kammakadeesareh kashumlinga. This is sometimes identified as "the peace that passeth understanding", but he who reaches this state can never explain it adequately. The highly trained Advaita Yoga adept, through techniques imparted to him from his guru, intensifies the clear white light to the brink of God-Realization, Emkael. His entire body is faded into a sea of blue-white light, where present, past, and future are recorded in the linear depths, or layers. He sometimes sees himself seated or standing on a lotus flower of shimmering light, in an actinodic clear transparent neon plastic-like body outline as his consciousness touches in the rhythm of a heart's beat into the Self, Emkaef

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »
Are there other getbiggers that expirienced the white light? if so, share

Stavios

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »
Yesterday and today i carb uped.

Summerly of what i wrote.

I dont care who i am so. I dont worry how people think about me.

What i wanted to say is persisting in an idea makes yourself blind and even you cant have flexible thinking.
You certainly use your knowledge. But at the same time you must know that its  prejudice created by you and you shouldnt persist in it. Its easy to understand what i wrote.

Its a message for who believe that there is a ultimate diet, training routine....etc.

bullshit

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2010, 05:18:12 PM »
kyomy you really dont get affected emotionally in any way about what people say and do about you? if thats so you re on a good path, its not so easily done, very hard to get there.

i call bullshit kyomy, you get offended easily when someone is placing a negative remark about your phisique.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
Oh yes! I see what you mean! Then that is good, and it is my honor to be a reflection of such as I live my light and speak my truth. To lead by example is my chosen way. I
"Act only on that maxim through which you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law."  -Emmanuel Kant