Author Topic: Venus and Serena at ages 8 and 7 (no pedo)  (Read 5069 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Venus and Serena at ages 8 and 7 (no pedo)
« on: March 15, 2010, 04:43:02 AM »

It's long, so I haven't viewed the whole thing, but this was surreal:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Venus and Serena at ages 8 and 7 (no pedo)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 04:46:22 AM »
Who knew they would grow so massive :)
Q

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 04:50:48 AM »
whos got a bigger penoris , serena williams or vickie gates ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:36:35 AM »
You know, people criticize their dad, but I find it amazing that a guy who obviously didn't have a great education, etc... did such a good job raising them.  I've never heard anything really negative about either one ( I don't count the on-court outbursts as it's part of tennis) and both are very well spoken. 

If Papa Williams is such a bad, controlling father.....we need many more just like him, black and white.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 06:31:25 AM »
hahahahah......they were definitely what Don Imus would call "Nappy headed Hos".......hahahahahhaah.... .

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 07:41:18 AM »
You know, people criticize their dad, but I find it amazing that a guy who obviously didn't have a great education, etc... did such a good job raising them.  I've never heard anything really negative about either one ( I don't count the on-court outbursts as it's part of tennis) and both are very well spoken. 

If Papa Williams is such a bad, controlling father.....we need many more just like him, black and white.

He put those girls out there, made them practice, and they didn't have time to get into trouble.  That's exactly what parents *should* do.  Fuck all those 'gurus' who say 'don't over-schedule your kids' with after-school activities.

I am surprised that Venus was so well-spoken at age 8, given that her parents couldn't speak very well at all.

I like Serena's temper.  She keeps it all on the court.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 09:00:37 AM »
these girls were more phyiscally mature than 13 to 14 NORMAL girls,,,so give me afckin break tre look how big they are already at 7,,,they matured faster than the average,,,,they were doing what they LOVED not what FATHER loved,,theres a huge difference my fiend most kids are FORCED TO DO WHAT THEIR PARENTS LOVE VS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO,,,
He put those girls out there, made them practice, and they didn't have time to get into trouble.  That's exactly what parents *should* do.  Fuck all those 'gurus' who say 'don't over-schedule your kids' with after-school activities.

I am surprised that Venus was so well-spoken at age 8, given that her parents couldn't speak very well at all.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 09:09:39 AM »
these girls were more phyiscally mature than 13 to 14 NORMAL girls,,,so give me afckin break tre look how big they are already at 7,,,they matured faster than the average,,,,they were doing what they LOVED not what FATHER loved,,theres a huge difference my fiend most kids are FORCED TO DO WHAT THEIR PARENTS LOVE VS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO,,,

My daughter is tall, too, and since she's super-athletic, I keep her in sports year-round. 

She's a natural athlete who is unbelievably gifted in skiing, soccer, and softball and surprisingly, she routinely beats me in little challenges at the golf course.  Even though she enjoys basketball and tennis, too, it's hard for me to say where her passion lies.

She's never said 'I want to play ____ all the time' and sometimes has trouble getting motivated for her practices. On game day, she just goes out and kicks ass. 

I don't care what she does for the rest of her life, but while she's in school, she will be involved in team sports.  There are just too many benefits, plus it'll keep her out of church.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 09:18:52 AM »
EXACTLY,,,,YOU PROBABLY A GREAT NATURAL ATHELTIC DUAGHTER,,,NOT ALL PARENTS HAVE SUCH NATURAL TALENT IN THEIR KIDS,,SO FORCING THEM TO KEEP THEM BUSY ON SOMETHING THEY DONT WNAT TO DO IS COUNTERPREODUCTIVE,,,ITS PROVEN FACT THE TALLER KIDS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP GROWING AT THE SAME RATE ARE BETTER AT SPORTS,,,,LAST I CHECKED THERE IS NO MIDGET SPORTS THAT MAKES MILLIONAIRES,,,,
My daughter is tall, too, and since she's super-athletic, I keep her in sports year-round. 

She's a natural athlete who is unbelievably gifted in skiing, soccer, and softball and surprisingly, she routinely beats me in little challenges at the golf course.  Even though she enjoys basketball and tennis, too, it's hard for me to say where her passion lies.

She's never said 'I want to play ____ all the time' and sometimes has trouble getting motivated for her practices. On game day, she just goes out and kicks ass. 

I don't care what she does for the rest of her life, but while she's in school, she will be involved in team sports.  There are just too many benefits, plus it'll keep her out of church.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
He put those girls out there, made them practice, and they didn't have time to get into trouble.  That's exactly what parents *should* do.  Fuck all those 'gurus' who say 'don't over-schedule your kids' with after-school activities. I am surprised that Venus was so well-spoken at age 8, given that her parents couldn't speak very well at all.

Pick one or two. Its the parents that have their kids doing 5 different things, 5 different nights of the week. Like really, is your son going to be a Football star, who plays the piano, violin, cello (when he gets older), gets on the honor roll, takes tap, active in the church choir, mentors inner city kids, on the school chess club...

it seems that some parents, who really failed at things when they were kids now want their kids to do all of those things.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 10:28:23 AM »

Easily the best part.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 10:59:00 AM »
Sorry Martina beats both.   
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 10:59:42 AM »
 :)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 11:16:25 AM »
Great examples of successful upbringing.  Agree with many of the above comments.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 12:33:44 PM »

True, but didn't Tigers' dad do the same to him, and look where it got him.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 01:17:57 PM »
For every Serena or Venus there's 10.000 of kids that are pushed by their parents but don't get anywhere near the top.
Dad was lucky to have two athletically gifted children, had they chosen track (or whatever) they would likely have come very far as well.
Venus and Serena could not escape tennis, daddy wouldn't let them. They didn't choose tennis, it was inevitably a part of their life, so you affiliate with it, and may even come to love it.

I'm very sceptical about this parenting approach, it can lead to success but the chance are far greater mediocrety is the final station. I would want my kids to reach adolescence, well 'rounded'
and open to new experiences.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »
ageist post reported
I

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »
Martina started tennis at age 3-1/2 and beat 12 yr olds at age 5!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 06:32:41 AM »

True, but didn't Tigers' dad do the same to him, and look where it got him.

A multi-millionaire and one of the most successful athletes of all-time.  If not, he would probably have been a computer nerd working at Best Buy.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »
Serena looks like a cross (no pun intended) of Lennox Lewis and Barber. And Venus looks like Kobe.