Author Topic: Obama is a thug.  (Read 4173 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama is a thug.
« on: March 15, 2010, 10:34:45 AM »
Obama takes Ohio healthcare skeptics aboard Air Force One
By Eric Zimmermann - 03/15/10 12:20 PM ET
www.thehill.com
________________________ ________________________ ________

President Obama is getting some face time with two lawmakers who are skeptical of healthcare reform.

The president invited Reps. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) and Martha Fudge (D-Ohio) aboard Air Force One for his flight Monday to Ohio, where the president will hold a townhall on healthcare. Kucinich represents the Cleveland suburbs where Obama will be speaking.

Both lawmakers are liberals who are upset that the bill does not go far enough to crack down on insurance companies. Kucinich has said he is a "firm no," while Fudge is undecided. The flight will give the president an opportunity to press the Ohioans to vote for final passage.

House Democratic leaders hope to vote on the Senate's healthcare reform bill by the weekend, and are trying to secure the 216 votes necessary for passage. Obama is expected to lobby a number of members.

________________________ ________________________ __________________

Yeah, I remember GWB doing this.   ::)  ::) 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Obama is a thug.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:05:12 AM »
Wait a minute, I thought the time for talking was over
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 11:07:03 AM »
Wait a minute, I thought the time for talking was over

How anyone still supports this gangster is beyond me. 

What MAObama does not realize is that his bill sucks and no one wants it! 

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 11:19:46 AM »
what people want isn't necessarily what they need.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 11:32:13 AM »

I'm sorry, but trusting Obama and Pelosi to make that decision for me is not exactly high on my list. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 11:43:57 AM »

When the politicians don't even understand their own plan and don't know what it will look like in the end because there might be future amendments, then the people are correct in rejecting such garbage legislation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 12:07:16 PM »

If the repubs were given the white house and both houses of congress in 2012, and had it for the next 20 years...

What year do you think they would deliver comprehensive health care reform?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

If the repubs were given the white house and both houses of congress in 2012, and had it for the next 20 years...

What year do you think they would deliver comprehensive health care reform?

Hey 240 - 85% of the people are fucking happy with their insurance.  Maybe that is a reason they decided to leave alone amost people.

Being a libertarian, I though you might understand that.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
Do you have a poll taken that says 85% of Americans are completely happy with their insurance?

I'm a libertarian... and I don't like obama's plan, for the 97th time.

But I'm also aware of what my own household pays for healthcare, and it's insanely high.  And I also know the ppl at the companies are enjoying record profits.

Now, if they could maybe not increase their prices by 50% in the same year they got a big payday, and maybe cut me some slack, I wouldn't be open at all to any govt interference.  I'd certaeinly like to see a little bit of govt regulation.  It's simple math - I'm paying more than ever, they're making more than ever.  They're taking more of my money and nobody can stop them.

You didn't answer with a year.  2020?  2030?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 12:17:11 PM »
Do you have a poll taken that says 85% of Americans are completely happy with their insurance?

I'm a libertarian... and I don't like obama's plan, for the 97th time.

But I'm also aware of what my own household pays for healthcare, and it's insanely high.  And I also know the ppl at the companies are enjoying record profits.

Now, if they could maybe not increase their prices by 50% in the same year they got a big payday, and maybe cut me some slack, I wouldn't be open at all to any govt interference.  I'd certaeinly like to see a little bit of govt regulation.  It's simple math - I'm paying more than ever, they're making more than ever.  They're taking more of my money and nobody can stop them.

You didn't answer with a year.  2020?  2030?

Guess why that is 240?

In NYS we pay the highest of anyone because of the govt mandates!  In NYS, any and all carriers have to include in their policies all sorts of crap I never possibly could use, yet I have to pay for it.  Same for you.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »
Yeah, i've gone into the doc 3 times in 3 years, all very minor.  And my rates have gone up a ton.  Same with the family.

IMO, the reason obama has this green light to stick his nose in healthcare, student loans, etc... is that these companies have been fvcking the dogshite out of people for a long time - and suddenly it's cost-prohibitive to get a student loan or carry health insurance for a lot of people.

If these companies had just enjoyed a profit without screwing people in industries where they essentially had monopolies, you wouldn't have had 54% of the population begging for a guy like obama in 2008.  Mccain was essentially "the same thing we had the last 8 years", and a lot of people liked it.  Many without health insurance or who couldn't get loans, obviously did not, as the voting showed.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 01:18:08 PM »
Yeah, i've gone into the doc 3 times in 3 years, all very minor.  And my rates have gone up a ton.  Same with the family.

IMO, the reason obama has this green light to stick his nose in healthcare, student loans, etc... is that these companies have been fvcking the dogshite out of people for a long time - and suddenly it's cost-prohibitive to get a student loan or carry health insurance for a lot of people.

If these companies had just enjoyed a profit without screwing people in industries where they essentially had monopolies, you wouldn't have had 54% of the population begging for a guy like obama in 2008.  Mccain was essentially "the same thing we had the last 8 years", and a lot of people liked it.  Many without health insurance or who couldn't get loans, obviously did not, as the voting showed.

Wait a second, why are the companies providing the loans the bad guys? Who the fuck is charging an insane amount to go to college?

And as far a health insurance being fucked up look to further than the government sticking its nose into it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 01:20:50 PM »

Thats just not true 240.  Did you read my comment?  Just because you didnt use your policy does not mean some other transgendered aids patient didnt make out theirs and you are paying for it!   

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 01:21:57 PM »

And all this time I thought this country was a REPRESENTATIVE republic and not run by the Politburo
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 02:49:34 PM »
240, you are focusing on the wrong issues. Stop focusing on the companies. Companies are out to make a profit. They always have and they always will be. You are the same way, and so am I. Have you ever seen a newspaper for 50 cents and decided that you wanted to pay a dollar for it?. Did you feel bad in the 80s when you were only paying a dollar for a gallon of gasoline and people in the oil and gas industry were losing thier jobs left and right? You should focus on the governemnt which is responsble for creating the incentives that these companies and consumers face. That is the problem, and that is what needs to be changed. And by the way, the Republicans WOULD have changed things considerably in 20 years, but it wouldnt be one big sweeping change like Obama is trying to do. They would have done it in bits and pieces. Back when they controlled Congress, they did set up Health Savings Accounts. Unfortunately, those dont work overnight, and many people have to be involved with them. They set up the Prescription Drug Benefit for seniors, and even though I disagreed with it, it has resulted in very favorable drug prices for seniors. And it was the only govenrment program in the history of our country that actually proved to be less expensive than what it was expected to be. But the Democrats would never have accepted Mal Practice Reform. Healthcare is politically sensitive no matter what you do, and with the War on Terror, there were more important things to spend our political capital on. So lets stop with the non sense that the Repubilcans just sat there and did nothing about healthcare. The truth is that we have always had many flaws in our healthcaer system, and the aging of the baby boomers has exposed that.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »
interesting points mm, thanks

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 04:00:40 PM »
Yeah, I remember GWB doing this.   ::)  ::)  

If that's sarcasm, actually Bush did do that... many times!.  And some politicians played it perfect knowing the game.  McCain was a master of playing the game in the first Bush term.  Several times McCain would come out against the president's policy and within the week they would be meeting in person and then McCain would drop the negative remarks. There was an offer in there somewhere that both McCain didn't want to refuse and Bush wanted McCain to accept.  It's called politics 3333...  And yea, I don't like it either but don't make Obama out to be the lone bad guy in this game because if that's what you're saying, I can sit her all day long and ruin your story with facts about dirt back politicians with dirty tricks.  Most of them are thugs, period.

James

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 04:01:49 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 04:57:09 AM »
Michael Savage is by far the best host out there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03:12 AM »
I dunno, Savage said some pretty mean things about palin, 333386.

It just seems to me that attacking someone who loves america makes you unpatriotic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 05:10:44 AM »
I dunno, Savage said some pretty mean things about palin, 333386.

It just seems to me that attacking someone who loves america makes you unpatriotic.

Have I kneepadded for Palin lately?  No. 

Savage has his opinion and thats fine, but he is by far the most direct and pulls no punches. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 07:15:45 AM »
And it looks like it worked!  Kucinich changed his vote. 

What a typical POFS liberal asswipe. 

Hey Dennis:  "Were you lying then or are you lying now?"

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 07:48:25 AM »
And it looks like it worked!  Kucinich changed his vote. 

What a typical POFS liberal asswipe. 

Hey Dennis:  "Were you lying then or are you lying now?"

You know what they say -

Bird of a feather always fuck the American people
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 07:54:01 AM »
You know what they say -

Bird of a feather always fuck the American people

I wish a massive natural disaster would occur and take out everyone in Washington DC.  I'm serious, preferrably a Tornado or something like in Day After Tommorow.   

TEsticles

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 09:08:27 PM »
obama  is an undercover commie and a dangerous progressive= usa is in serious trouble........ on all fronts.