Author Topic: Getbig owns pussy sites like Rx, MD, Flex etc  (Read 3066 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Getbig owns pussy sites like Rx, MD, Flex etc
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:12:48 PM »
I am calling out Blockhead, Jason, and their gimmicks. I am tired about all this talk of censorship downhere

Here at Getbig , a man or she-beast can state his own say without fear of reprisal. Fuck Rx, MD, Flex etc. Write anything against a Rx sponsor (some chickenshit company, whatever) and ur out, challenge Blechmanski love of the glute and ur banned, Muscle-tech is untouchable in Flex and till while ago Mcgough would come down on you like a fat ton of bricks. Here at getbig we make our stand and ron backs us up

All of you that are with us make ur voice heard, support bb.com and getbig. If this one goes we are left with nothing.

All u manifest for getbig- the last free, no bull place in the bb web, donīt take it for granted or we will be left with nothing than queer sanitized sites.

A free site like this is always under threat, it needs its members to represent

dont hold back getbibers, lets use this thread to express why we all think getbig is  great

slate

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig owns pussy sites like Rx, MD, Flex etc
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:15:55 PM »
free mars

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 05:16:55 PM »
uh, douche...............ron doesnt back anyone up

and while getbig is not as bad as the rest of the forums as far as censorship goes............its a thousand times worse then it used to be, anytime someone posts somethin unsavory about the NPC, IFBB, or an industry bigwig,.......said thread vanishes into thin air

so take your blind GB loyalty and shove it up your ass, because your loyalty means just that, shit, to RON

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »
getbig mourns the loss of Mars and Blockhead

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 05:18:20 PM »
I agree, GB and surprisingly BB are the only sites with nearly no censorship

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »
does portgual have a tranny hotter than brasil's patricia so i can change my gimmick?  (only gbay if u want me to be)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 05:21:38 PM »
Mars is well loved and missed by many

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »
the funny thing is on BB which makes money from supplement companies one can bash them to oblivion while here some threads are just deleted

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »
does portgual have a tranny hotter than brasil's patricia so i can change my gimmick?  (only gbay if u want me to be)

G

I will become your own personal tranny if u support this site. That is how committed I am

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 05:42:11 PM »
Is this another Bluto gimmick?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »
uh, douche...............ron doesnt back anyone up

and while getbig is not as bad as the rest of the forums as far as censorship goes............its a thousand times worse then it used to be, anytime someone posts somethin unsavory about the NPC, IFBB, or an industry bigwig,.......said thread vanishes into thin air
so take your blind GB loyalty and shove it up your ass, because your loyalty means just that, shit, to RON

you have 16 posts. i cant take you seriously given my superior count. Clearly you are not in my league. Moreover I got Ron behind my back, real tight

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 05:47:13 PM »
Is this another Bluto gimmick?

fuck me, how many times do i have to post on this site before idiots like u stop thinking i am a gimmick- don't be a lazy fuck, check my post history and then if u still think i am a gimmick ur either a retard or a gimmick urself

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »
I am calling out Blockhead, Jason, and their gimmicks. I am tired about all this talk of censorship downhere

Here at Getbig , a man or she-beast can state his own say without fear of reprisal. Fuck Rx, MD, Flex etc. Write anything against a Rx sponsor (some chickenshit company, whatever) and ur out, challenge Blechmanski love of the glute and ur banned, Muscle-tech is untouchable in Flex and till while ago Mcgough would come down on you like a fat ton of bricks. Here at getbig we make our stand and ron backs us up

All of you that are with us make ur voice heard, support bb.com and getbig. If this one goes we are left with nothing.

All u manifest for getbig- the last free, no bull place in the bb web, donīt take it for granted or we will be left with nothing than queer sanitized sites.

A free site like this is always under threat, it needs its members to represent

dont hold back getbibers, lets use this thread to express why we all think getbig is  great

slate

all of the sites you have listed already banned my IP....

bench

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 07:04:48 PM »
all of the sites you have listed already banned my IP....

bench
come on ron you can get a another IP, I can tell u how...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »
support bb.com and getbig.

Still waiting for the opportunity to buy some official Getbig! t-shirts.  :-/

If they are approved by ron, sold through the site, and look good, I'll buy 5-10 of em and give em out.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »
sure they are -go ahead buy them. help the thruth in bodybuilding

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »
I have never been banned from a site.  What is the fastest, surest way for me to get banned at one of those sites? My goal is to be banned by 11 pm
Valhalla awaits.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 07:21:35 PM »
I have never been banned from a site.  What is the fastest, surest way for me to get banned at one of those sites? My goal is to be banned by 11 pm

at rx,,,,,say anything that portrays female bodybuilders or female bodybuilding in  a negative light.......those power-mad slits over there like sally-man will give you an expeditious boot

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »
what is the website?  metrx.com?
Valhalla awaits.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »
rxmuscle.com

the fbb thing is a cross between palumbo-romano strategic (too strong a word) support for fbb because they cant touch the male pros and a bunch of very aggravated females who get shit from everyone everyday, which brings their natural feminine lack of ability of dealing with criticism  (this seems immune to male hormones) out

there are other ways though- fuck around with romano and u will be in trouble as he carries one heavy chip on his guinea shoulder

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 07:57:08 PM »
i agree with that, its definatly a cross between their business stratagy which caters to FBB's (because they cant touch the males), crossed with the females there wanting "equality", by getting preferential treatment

they are all guys over there.....palumbo is nothign but a drug dealer posing as someone with credible knowledge

the biggest suprise is that he is astute and convincing enough to be able to get a whole bunch of followers and hangers on to suck his balls and act as his entourage

romano and palumbo, both hypocritical peices of garbage, it would really give me joy to see their venture fail

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 08:05:24 PM »
getbig FTW!!!!!
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 08:22:49 PM »
go to rxmuscle...then talk massive shit on the female board....i got banned after 8 minutes on there once...

bench

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 12:50:04 AM »
I think there is a tiny tit juice monkey at my gym that posts on Rx, maybe I should expose him here? 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 01:03:09 AM »
A gimmick praising gimmickry? :)
Q