Author Topic: CNN - Ditched by your doctor - blame Medicare.  (Read 1845 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CNN - Ditched by your doctor - blame Medicare.
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 05:06:33 AM »
are other countries like this?  A whole 'entitlement generation'?

240 - wake the hell up dude and take the pads off.  Read this gem from this morning.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___

Shocking! Survey in New England Journal of Medicine Says 46% of US Doctors Will Quit If Obamacare Passes
Adjust font-size: +  –  Published March 17, 2010 by:
Marc Schenker

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __________

View Profile | Follow | Add to Favorites More:Patty's DayNataLieU SmileIrishAustinTexasPat ricks Day
A shocking, new survey in the New England Journal of Medicine says that 46% of US doctors will either quit or be forced out of their practice if Obamacare passes. While this number is shocking because it is fretfully high and means that nearly one out of every two doctors in the US will no longer practice if Obamacare passes, it is nonetheless a dependable figure reported by a leading physician search firm with offices in the Atlanta and Dallas area, the Medicus Firm. The areas of specialty hit hardest by Obamacare, according to the survey, are in the family medicine and internal medicine fields. The bad survey results just continue as it was also revealed that a whopping 72% of doctors feel that a public option (such as that the Democrats have been flirting with) would cause the supply of doctors to decline, and, maybe consequently, an equally alarming 63% of doctors would not even recommend medicine anymore as a career choice!

These survey results are another nail in the coffin for, at least, the public relations battle in Barack Obama's ideological drive to pass and sign into law health care "reform." Unfortunately, whether it actually passes or not—probably due to lots of strong-arming, arm-twisting and bribery on the part of Democrats to dissenting lawmakers—is another story. However, the survey in the New England Journal of Medicine only confirms increasingly what all the protests, what all the Tea Parties, and what all the phone-jamming calls to congressional offices have been telling Obama: Mr. President, stop resisting the will of the people and abort Obamacare, now!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: CNN - Ditched by your doctor - blame Medicare.
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010, 06:08:58 AM »
'240 - wake the hell up dude and take the pads off.  Read this gem from this morning."

Um, I just said I believe this whole generation has this sense of entitlement.  You tell me to 'wake up'... Am I wrong about that?