Author Topic: Justified  (Read 8149 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Justified
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 07:05:57 PM »
timothy olymplat (sp) does a awesome job in making the character his own

he isn't just "reading lines" and hitting his marks

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 09:07:25 PM »
Spartacus on STARZ is the best!

its also on netflix avail for instant stream

tits ass fighting and more tits and ass  ;D
-

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 09:39:07 PM »
I like it too.  Is it me or does this guy look like Josh Dumel from Las vegas

Olyphant is now over 40. Duhamel looks like him.

I did see A Life Less Ordinary and Scream 2 but I noticed this guy in Go as the drug dealer with the abs.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0648249/

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 09:42:09 PM »
theres FA on tv right now and I don't mind it.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »
Fucking great show - that's all I know. You guys see the episode with the dentist who ended up on the run due to a shady past? If so, the Dentist was played by the other dude in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The kid whose dad had the Ferrari.
U

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 03:10:15 PM »
I just started watching The Wire, season 1 again.  I like SOA and Shield, but nothing I've seen even comes close to the wire.
BOOM!!!

The Wire is the best show ever. I have friends from all walks of life that agree. Hell, my mom agrees. SOA is good. The Shield was GREAT. With 13 episode "seasons" why cant they give us more offerings? Or better yet 26 episodes like they did when we were kids? Lazy ass hollywood.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 03:37:33 PM »
I just discovered Breaking bad. 

I finished season 1, getting season 2 going now.

i've been watchng season 3 on AMC the last few weeks.  Cool show.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 03:41:36 PM »
I just discovered Breaking bad. 

I finished season 1, getting season 2 going now.

i've been watchng season 3 on AMC the last few weeks.  Cool show.
Breaking Bad is great too. DVR it and watch it on Tue. afteroon. End of season 2 is crazy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 03:48:08 PM »
Good show
S

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »
Entourage is probably my favorite.  I get to work with the show so I am a little bias but it is a great show
No Worries 4 me

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 08:26:06 PM »
I knew tim olyphant years back...very nice guy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2010, 06:28:38 AM »
I like the show.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2022, 07:11:55 PM »
‘Justified’ Revival Set at FX With Timothy Olyphant Returning

A revival of “Justified” has been ordered to series at FX, with Timothy Olyphant set to reprise the role of U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.

Variety exclusively reported that the project was in the works in March 2021. The new iteration of the drama series is inspired by the Elmore Leonard novel “City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit.” Leonard created the character of Givens, who appeared in several of the author’s novels and the novella “Fire in the Hole,” the latter of which served as the basis for “Justified.”

Officially titled “Justified: City Primeval,” the new show picks up with Givens eight years after he left Kentucky behind. He now lives in Miami, a walking anachronism balancing his life as a U.S. Marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl. His hair is grayer, his hat is dirtier, and the road in front of him is suddenly a lot shorter than the road behind. A chance encounter on a desolate Florida highway sends him to Detroit. There he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent, sociopathic desperado who’s already slipped through the fingers of Detroit’s finest once and aims to do so again. Mansell’s lawyer, formidable Motor City native Carolyn Wilder, has every intention of representing her client, even as she finds herself caught in between cop and criminal, with her own game afoot as well.

Dave Andron and Michael Dinner will serve as writers, showrunners, and executive producers on the new series, with Dinner directing. Olyphant will executive produce in addition to starring. “Justified” creator Graham Yost executive produces along with Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly, Peter Leonard, Taylor Elmore, and Chris Provenzano, with Elmore and Provenzano also writing for the show. Walter Mosley is consulting producer, while V.J. Boyd, Eisa Davis and Ingrid Escajeda are writers. The series will be produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions. Sony originally produced “Justified.”

“’Justified’ was one of the most critically acclaimed shows of the past decade and an adaption of Elmore Leonard’s work that was so colorfully brought to life by Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens, Graham Yost and the entire team of producers, writers, directors and cast,” said Eric Schrier, president of FX Entertainment. “To have this group come together again with Tim as Raylan in a new and different Elmore Leonard story is thrilling. I want to thank our showrunners Dave and Michael, and their fellow executive producers Tim, Graham, Sarah and Carl, the Elmore Leonard estate as well as our partners at Sony Pictures Television, for making this possible.”

“Justified” ultimately aired six seasons and 78 episodes on FX from 2010-2015. The show was a critical hit from the outset, netting eight Emmy nominations across its six seasons, including one for Olyphant for best actor in a drama in 2011. Character actress Margo Martindale took home an Emmy for best guest actress in a drama in 2011, while Jeremy Davies got one for best guest actor in 2012. The show also won a Peabody Award in 2011.

“When ‘Justified’ concluded, the love and affection for this exceptional series only grew and left audiences craving more Raylan Givens,” said Sony Pictures Television co-presidents Jeff Frost and Jason Clodfelter. “The iconic Elmore Leonard was one of the premier authors of our time and no one has quite captured his tone and authenticity as well as this Justified team. We look forward to experiencing the magic again of Tim, Graham, Dave, Michael and our preeminent executive producer team. We are so thrilled to be continuing this remarkable ride with our partners at FX.”

This now marks the second time Olyphant has returned to a lawman character in the past few years. In 2019, HBO released a two-hour “Deadwood” movie followup, with Olyphant reprising the role of Seth Bullock. He also appeared as the character Cobb Vanth in Disney Plus’ “The Mandalorian,” who was referred to as “The Marshall.”

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/justified-revival-fx-timothy-olyphant-1235154475/?fbclid=IwAR3Ibn0MTY9KpCZGW1zMN-mvGkoTnUt6Q0eyspoR3xBAhsOoogRb3P-OjTY

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2022, 08:48:20 PM »
Justified was awesome, with a great finale.

This is good news.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2022, 08:50:37 PM »
Isn't 2FattyisBack the name Strawman used before Trump was elected?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2022, 08:52:19 PM »
Isn't 2FattyisBack the name Strawman used before Trump was elected?

I would say no.
Y

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2022, 09:50:03 PM »
Jason Patric was great as Boyd Crowder.  :D

That episode when Givens "disarms" a dude was great.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2022, 05:40:39 AM »
Jason Patric was great as Boyd Crowder.  :D

That episode when Givens "disarms" a dude was great.

You mean Walter Goggins and like Grape Ape said this is great news.
The Committee was discussing this last night 8)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2023, 12:05:58 AM »
Justified: City Primeval | Official Trailer

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2023, 03:25:21 AM »
Josh Duhamel was great in Justified and Timothy Olyphant was great in Shotgun Wedding playing against Shakira.
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2023, 05:27:29 AM »
Justified: City Primeval | Official Trailer

Shit, feel like i just watched whole season
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2023, 06:49:57 AM »
Original was one of my favorite shows of all time.. Loved it..

Goggins was awesome..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2023, 08:02:57 AM »
Original was one of my favorite shows of all time.. Loved it..

Goggins was awesome..

He was.

Especially since I had watched 7 years of him on The Shield and "knew" him as an entirely different character.

Took about 2 episodes to forget his prior role.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2023, 08:21:27 AM »
He was.

Especially since I had watched 7 years of him on The Shield and "knew" him as an entirely different character.

Took about 2 episodes to forget his prior role.

The Shield was another of my favorite shows, even have the whole series on DVD'S!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2023, 09:41:47 AM »
The Shield was another of my favorite shows, even have the whole series on DVD'S!!!!

I think it's my #1 all time.

7 years, not one bad episode save for the flashback one, and a very good finale.
Y