Author Topic: Where is Sami the Blacksmith after his FAIL at the  (Read 5834 times)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Re: Where is Sami the Blacksmith after his FAIL at the
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 06:38:51 AM »
Obviously none of you actually paid any attention to the Arnold Amateurs this year.  Although Sami didn't win his class it was close enough that it could have gone either way.  In many peoples opinions Sami should have won.  One thing for sure, you haven't seen the last of Sami. It's easy for all of you to sit back and crack jokes and make fun becuase it's easier for you to do that than to admit that Sami has a great physique. I'm positive that every last one of you joke crackers wouldn't dare to stand side by side with Sami on stage.  But then again he's probably not as good as you are in sitting behind a computer screen making personal attacks on people you don't know anything about.  Anyway, it's all good. You guys hold down the personal attack thing and let Sami do the bodybuilding.  Like I said, I'm sure you haven't seen the last of Sami.  Any true fan of the sport would have some appreciation for Sami physique and his potential. I don't even know why some of you bother to post on bodybuilding forums.

Pat

(alright, let the jokes resume)  ;)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »
The abuse he's getting is because he just comes on here and spams the forums with pictures of himself. Also cocky as fuck claiming he could be top 10 at the O when he's not even a pro. He definantly has potential and doesn't come across as a douchebag, but a cool guy in interviews.

Half the people chimming in to give their 2 cents don't know the first thing about Sami.  What they do know is what they read some clown post on what he heard some other clown say.  If you look at the sport of bodybuilding you will see that it is a sport that's all about self promotion.  There are very few up and coming bodybuilders that have gone anywhere without doing some sort of self promotion. I'm not saying you can't make it without self promoting but there are very few that have done it.  In bodybuilding it's all about you, the individual.  Sometimes that means promoting yourself.  Like you said, Sami comes across alright in interviews.  That's because what you see in interviews and in person is not the same thing as what you read on some Forum or what some clown has misinterpreted or misunderstood.  If we all based or likes and dislikes of bodybuilders on what these clowns on these forums are basing their likes and dislikes of Sami then there would be very few bodybuilders that anyone actually liked.  Think about.  Who was more stuck on himself than Arnold back in the day?  Even before he accomplished all he did.  If he wasn't the way he would have never accomplished what he did. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I'm sure it doesn't do much more than provide fuel for Sami to work harder and to accomplish more. He's already accomplished more in this sport than all these clowns put together and in my opinion he still has more to go.  Don't worry, you haters will have more chances to hate on Sami in the future. I'm sure you haven't seen the last of him.  It's a good thing too or you guys wouldn't have anything to do in your spare time.   ;)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 11:33:29 AM »
swampi is a liar and a fool, why does he dodge the issue of him being banned for life by the IFBB? and he claims to be natural ::) stop defending him Pat, let him do it himself, why are you so upset about the comments here? what are you his boyfriend ::)
Thunderdome approved

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 11:35:06 AM »
swampi is a liar and a fool, why does he dodge the issue of him being banned for life by the IFBB? and he claims to be natural ::) stop defending him Pat, let him do it himself, why are you so upset about the comments here? what are you his boyfriend ::)

these arabs will defend each other blindly...which is why the middle east is a shit hole and will always be a shit hole

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 06:01:37 PM »
hey gayboy,,,shut the fck up,,,,you dont see many pro bodybuilers on this forum anymore becuase of stupid idiot comments like that,,,of course they come on here to spam themselves thats what bbodybuilding is about promoting yourself,,,becuase we obviously dont have agents  ::) I remember jay cutler,,,dexter jackson dennis james, many and many other pro bodybuilders come on here,,,but with schmoe comments like that they quit comming,,,now some come under alias names to indirectly promote themsevles,,,,theres a couple of them I know,,,,so shut the fck up  >:(
The abuse he's getting is because he just comes on here and spams the forums with pictures of himself. Also cocky as fuck claiming he could be top 10 at the O when he's not even a pro. He definantly has potential and doesn't come across as a douchebag, but a cool guy in interviews.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 07:16:31 PM »
Maybe if you'd get my point you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch. Epic melting over nothing. ???
epic melt down over nothing,,,,you are out of it  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 10:24:35 PM »
What exactly are you talking about douchebag? Did I ever say it's wrong to promote yourself on here? NO. Really cannot understand your bitching so I'm going to ignore you.
don't argue with gh15, dude
!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 01:19:08 AM »
What exactly are you talking about douchebag? Did I ever say it's wrong to promote yourself on here? NO. Really cannot understand your bitching so I'm going to ignore you.
that means shut the fuck up,,,,aliens will come probe you any day fella,,,

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 01:26:48 AM »

Why are you so hung up on Sami being banned from the IFBB?  Who cares?  If you don't know that bodybuilding, among most other sports, is extremely political then you need to open your eyes.  Who cares about why he's back in the IFBB?  As far as that Natural thing, I don't know why you even waist your time entertaining that subject.  It's not even worth discussing. We all know the deal so why entertain it. (WHO CARES!) You think the guys he's competing with now are natural?  I wouldn't say i'm upset about your comments as much as perplexed and if there is any question about someone being anybody's boyfriend I think we all here need to be asking you.  You are by far the no. 1 person most infatuated by Sami on this forum and probably on the Internet in general. Absolutely no debate on that and I'm sure anybody who has been on this forum for more than 5 mins can attest to that.  My question is WHY?  For some reason Sami's got your number. I bet you can't get a good nights sleep without having nightmares about Sami.  "Give it up Dude!"  Just accept the fact that he's got a great physique and more than likely will have a very successful career in the sport. (even more so than he has already)  End of story.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 01:31:02 AM »
doesn't he still post here? ???
A

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2010, 01:38:16 AM »
these arabs will defend each other blindly...which is why the middle east is a shit hole and will always be a shit hole

This doesn't have anything to do with Arabs defending each other. It may have something to do with racism and prejudice with a tad bit of jealousy thrown in for good measure.  You guys are clowns and comments like the one you posted is just proof.  You have the nerve to put that BS in writing and post it on the net for everyone to see how stupid you are.  By the way, I'm an American and proud of it. I've been living in the Middle East for years and have been following the bodybuilding scene overe here since 95.  I know Sami and have seen him compete and guest pose in Kuwait on many occasions. Maybe if you could get past your racism and prejudice you could see what many others around the world have already seen.  Sami has a bright future in this sport and I wish him nothing but success.

Pat

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2010, 01:25:59 PM »
This doesn't have anything to do with Arabs defending each other. It may have something to do with racism and prejudice with a tad bit of jealousy thrown in for good measure.  You guys are clowns and comments like the one you posted is just proof.  You have the nerve to put that BS in writing and post it on the net for everyone to see how stupid you are.  By the way, I'm an American and proud of it. I've been living in the Middle East for years and have been following the bodybuilding scene overe here since 95.  I know Sami and have seen him compete and guest pose in Kuwait on many occasions. Maybe if you could get past your racism and prejudice you could see what many others around the world have already seen.  Sami has a bright future in this sport and I wish him nothing but success.

Pat

HI PAT , I AM PROUD OF YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, AND YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF ARAB PEOPLE, AND AS AN ARAB CITIZEN , WE NEVER ABUSE OR HATE ANYONE NO MATTER THE OTHER PARTY WILL DO, WE RESPECT ALL AND SHARE OUR VIEW PIONTS AND SHARE WITH ALL , WITHOUT ATTACKING , OR ABUSSING. WHY WE BELIEVE IN GOD, BECAUSE THE GOD IS GREAT AND WILL PUNISH THE BAD PEOPLE.
WITH MY RESPECT TO ALL NATIONALITIES, AND RELIGENS.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2010, 05:14:09 PM »
This board is disgusting.
Nobody here seems to have a life.