Author Topic: Why is Andre Agassi apologizing?  (Read 5832 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why is Andre Agassi apologizing?
« on: March 16, 2010, 06:46:46 PM »
If Pete Sampras is a poor tipper, he should be ashamed...He's doesn't have to drop 100 dollars but 1 freakin' dollar for how much money is shameful.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=4999657

Surprised Pete didn't go for the hairpiece or meth comeback.

spinnis

Re: Why is Andre Agassi apologizing?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 02:09:41 AM »
have you seen the video? sampras started it, do t start what you cannot handle lol.

and you could tell sampras got seriously fucking pissed lol.

sampras also almost hit aggasi witha  faaast serv also lol. On purpose after the comment

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 02:16:29 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 02:21:10 AM »
I don't believe in tipping  8)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 03:33:56 AM »
tipping is gay
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 03:44:10 AM »
tipping is gay

only if you wanted to be that way

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 03:49:05 AM »
tipping is gay
tipping in australia is silly because you pay thru the ass for the food plus the staff make good money per hour anyway.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 05:21:29 AM »
Not tipping in most foreign countries = acceptable.
Not tipping in the US = cheap, loser faggotry.  And leads to spit, boogers and jizz in your food.

And that is todays international lesson, kids.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 05:32:10 AM »
Cant speak on foreigh countries but you're a cheap fuck if you dont tip in the USA.Period

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 05:38:08 AM »
Agassi is demonized beyond belief. Oooh he used drugs, uuuh he's such an asshole... ::) And Samprass is the golden boy who can't do anything wrong.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 06:27:03 AM »
He's apologizing for crossing the line...especially at a charity match.

As for the comment about the tipping amount...ever consider he didnt have any cash on him at the time?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 06:46:32 AM »
He's apologizing for crossing the line...especially at a charity match.

As for the comment about the tipping amount...ever consider he didnt have any cash on him at the time?

What line did he cross? I read that Agassi walks like that because he has some kind of defect in his back. He must have felt good when Samprass made fun of something like that...And then Samprass tried to harm Agassi. That was a wonderful deed indeed. I'm wondering what Agassi did wrong.  ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 06:52:43 AM »
What line did he cross? I read that Agassi walks like that because he has some kind of defect in his back. He must have felt good when Samprass made fun of something like that...And then Samprass tried to harm Agassi. That was a wonderful deed indeed. I'm wondering what Agassi did wrong.  ???

There is jibbing in good fun, and then there is trying to make someone look bad...Agassi went out of his way to actually ask a valet what Sampras tipped, then wrote about it in his book...not in a good natured ribbing kind of way...an appropriate comback would have been to do an imitation of Pete...

As for trying to "harm" Agassi..please..he lobbed a serve past him...

Either way, this wasn't the time or the place...

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 07:00:27 AM »
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money, she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you never ever tip, huh?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I tip when somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth an effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, that's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, this girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. But she wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
Giving 110%

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 07:03:16 AM »
I go back and forth regarding tipping.  Sometimes I'm all for it, and other times I'm like WTF, tipping is overrated--isn't what you're doing supposed to be your job anyway??  Maybe your employers aren't paying enough if you rely so much on tips.  I don't know....

Also, it depends on how hot/slutty the waitress is   8)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 07:13:14 AM »
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money, she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you never ever tip, huh?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I tip when somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth an effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, that's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, this girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. But she wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

Great movie.  Was bob chick in Reservoir Dogs?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 07:13:53 AM »
Aplogies are for pussies

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 07:21:47 AM »
Great movie.  Was bob chick in Reservoir Dogs?
the name of the movie might be misleading, but unfortunately there was no dog shit shit in that movie for someone to step on, or else you know who was #1 in line for that part  ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 07:23:17 AM »
the name of the movie might be misleading, but unfortunately there was no dog shit shit in that movie for someone to step on, or else you know who was #1 in line for that part  ;D

how long do you think he practiced stepping in dog shit just to nail that audition?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 07:53:30 AM »
as far as tipping is concerned, waiters get paid usually UNDER MINIMUM WAGE! in the midwest for instance, the typically hourly rate is around $2.55 an hour, yes, you read that right! so waiters rely on tips big time for an income! in europe the tip is included in your meal.

having been a waiter before it's hard work let me tell you and basically your begging people for money in a way. we all know dealing with the public is a pain in the ass, and really big when your depending on strangers for your livelihood in a restaurant/bar. because people are mean, rude, and dirty.

also alot of them are ignorant and self absorbed. i remember many a time, tables badgering me for their one hundredth refill of ice tea when i have many other tables and a table or two haven't got their first drinks yet, much less their hundrendth, obviously no one can be in one place at one time, but alot of people don't give a shit about your working your butt off much less the other people who your trying to take care of! it's all about them!

even now, that i don't wait tables anymore i still keep my eye out for what's going on. for instance, if i know a waiter  that is waiting on me, is busting their ass running around like a chicken without it's head, i'm not going to sit and bitch and complain to them or their manager that i haven't been catered to within the last 10 minutes! as long as i know their trying i'm okay with it! unless you have worked in a restaurant/bar or any other service industry you don't know what goes on.

getting back to the whole sampras and agassi thing, i do think it's kind of blown out of proportion, yes, sampras started it but it was obviously in good fun, the whole crowd laughed, agassi's comeback should have been imitating pete not discussing to the crowd and the world how cheap pete is ( that is if he is cheap?) and how does agassi know that anyway, has he been eating and seated next to pete in restaurants around the world for their entire careers? also agassi put that in his tell all book. why?

agassi comes across as either needy or jealous of pete's career.

let's not forget that SAMPRAS WAS AND IS A BETTER PLAYER THAN AGASSI! he lead their career head to head and also far and away led agassi in majors. the only record agassi has over sampras is that agassi won all 4 majors, where sampras never won the french open.

unfortunately for sampras he wasn't flashy or attention getting enough so it was agassi that got the commercials and tv appearances and magazine layouts. for the unknowing and uneducated about tennis public, when they were both playing you would think that agassi was the top star and better player which was NOT the case.

pete was called boring when he played because he didn't show enough emotion? how boring can it be to the true tennis fan when you see how great he played is beyond me. i understand the public wanting to be entertained by a sports star personality not just their tennis ability, but i dont' think a player like sampras should be docked for it either. of course nowadays in our society personality usually means being an asshole, a loudmouth or having a criminal record. that's considered cool? ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 07:57:03 AM »
Probably because he's a pussy.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 08:16:04 AM »
how long do you think he practiced stepping in dog shit just to nail that audition?
I heard he flipped out at the guy applying "tan" to him cuz apparantly he stepped in the frame during the shooting. i dont blame him for flipping out, it was a very emotional scene.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 08:19:06 AM »
as far as tipping is concerned, waiters get paid usually UNDER MINIMUM WAGE! in the midwest for instance, the typically hourly rate is around $2.55 an hour, yes, you read that right!

That's a good reason not to tip or are people really satisfied with the situation now, I don't think so.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 08:20:09 AM »
I heard he flipped out at the guy applying "tan" to him cuz apparantly he stepped in the frame during the shooting. i dont blame him for flipping out, it was a very emotional scene.

well, for a highly trained actor like chic it totally screws up his "flow"...totally undestandable

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 08:49:05 AM »
people that refuse to tip in America are shit pieces of shit who probably shouldn't be going out to eat in the first place. probably the same type of people who wait until payday to take their girlfriends out to eat on a Friday night. That's known as 'amateur night' in most restaurant circles and that's how you're going to be labeled.