Author Topic: How much should Doctors and Nurses make?  (Read 10319 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How much should Doctors and Nurses make?
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »
Be sure to call next time you visit her. We'll have a smoke.

Its called Cicero near lake oneida.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
Its called Cicero near lake oneida.

Doable. There's a great cigar store (Edward Thomas) pretty close to there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »
Doable. There's a great cigar store (Edward Thomas) pretty close to there.

I went so some cool bbq [;ace over there last time in downtown. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 07:11:37 PM »

I can't really understand this...

you say that i use drugs?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »
My sis bought a HUGE house in Syracuse area for 300k in a nice nabe with normal people and noram negihbors and a huge lake nearby with familes etc. 

Where I live a rat infested dump starts at 500k w 10k in property taxes and I have to deal with cramped conditions, united nations'esqe population, etc. 

I am just sick of it.  I buy everything online because I dont want to be around these people anymore.   

Apparently you do everything online..as you haven't left here in the last couple months..

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 07:24:32 PM »

Probably the Dinosaur.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 07:25:24 PM »
Guys: 

I have a question for everyone begging for ObamaCare.

How much should doctors make? 

Obviously many here think Doctors make too much money, so my question is "If they make too much now, how much should they make?" 

Me personally, I dont begrudge a doctor any salary he/she makes considering:

1.  The cost of education.
2.  The 8 years spent in school.
3.  The 8 years of defrayed earnings.
4.  The stress and overhead of medical practice.

how did you arrive at this conclusion?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 05:05:45 AM »
how did you arrive at this conclusion?

Nicky, Saopl, and KC said doctors make too much money in other threads. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 05:17:56 AM »

They probably think doctors should pay them for being patients.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 05:27:25 AM »
They probably think doctors should pay them for being patients.

Ha Ha.  Probably right.  What is most disgusting is that those two want to undermine our doctors and import third world doctors because they think they will save a dollar knowing that our domestic students pay a ton for their education.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2010, 05:30:55 AM »
Ha Ha.  Probably right.  What is most disgusting is that those two want to undermine our doctors and import third world doctors because they think they will save a dollar knowing that our domestic students pay a ton for their education.

They'll have to learn Gujarati, LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2010, 05:35:28 AM »
They'll have to learn Gujarati, LOL!

I'm serious Kaje, the election of Obama has been the absolute worst thing to happen forthis country in a long time.  I'm not talking about the historic aspect of a first black president and that stuff, but the unleashing of outright marxism and undermining anything and everything that once made our country great such as the idea of personal responsiblity, reward and incentive based model, etc.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 05:46:43 AM »
I'm serious Kaje, the election of Obama has been the absolute worst thing to happen forthis country in a long time.  I'm not talking about the historic aspect of a first black president and that stuff, but the unleashing of outright marxism and undermining anything and everything that once made our country great such as the idea of personal responsiblity, reward and incentive based model, etc.

We've managed to survive everything else. Every time someone mentions real change you have to hear "racist!" or "What about the children?!", LOL! We'll probably all be better off when things get so bad that people vote, spend and everything else pro American. Starving, dying citizens in the streets won't stop congress from sending money and jobs abroad.

We'll just have to survive an all out attack on small business and the middle class. No more, no less. :)

The race of whoever is taking your money shouldn't matter but poorer whites will never recover, LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2010, 05:49:55 AM »
We've managed to survive everything else. Every time someone mentions real change you have to hear "racist!" or "What about the children?!", LOL! We'll probably all be better off when things get so bad that people vote, spend and everything else pro American. Starving, dying citizens in the streets won't stop congress from sending money and jobs abroad.

We'll just have to survive an all out attack on small business and the middle class. No more, no less. :)

The race of whoever is taking your money shouldn't matter but poorer whites will never recover, LOL!

The middle class of all races is going to get wiped out by this admn.  Like I said from Day 1, Obama is a dictator wannabe who thinks we should have a massive underclass and a few uber wealthy at the top that he thinks he is part of. 

He hates the middle class with a passion and its obvious every day.  Who else hates the middle class?  Oh thats rright - KM and VL.  But I am not supposed to say that.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 05:57:59 AM »
The middle class of all races is going to get wiped out by this admn.  Like I said from Day 1, Obama is a dictator wannabe who thinks we should have a massive underclass and a few uber wealthy at the top that he thinks he is part of. 

He hates the middle class with a passion and its obvious every day.  Who else hates the middle class?  Oh thats rright - KM and VL.  But I am not supposed to say that.   

You cannot redistribute (nationalize, seize or whatever clever word they use now) the wealth of actual rich people without destroying the middle class first.  :)

The top 1-1.5% of Americans pay nearly 40% of all taxes so it's funny to me when someone says doctors are in the top 15% yet they ignore successful drug reps, salespeople, lawyers, etc... and any other profession that takes years of school and business development.

I'm not going to worry and always have the nuclear option.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 06:05:12 AM »
You cannot redistribute (nationalize, seize or whatever clever word they use now) the wealth of actual rich people without destroying the middle class first.  :)

The top 1-1.5% of Americans pay nearly 40% of all taxes so it's funny to me when someone says doctors are in the top 15% yet they ignore successful drug reps, salespeople, lawyers, etc... and any other profession that takes years of school and business development.

I'm not going to worry and always have the nuclear option.

IDK, I am not as tame as you are and not willing roll over and play dead as quickly as others will.  I work hard for wehat I have and am not going to let greedy thieves like many of those on this board steal it from me voluntarily. 

Let those lazy punks go through 7 years of school and work 70-80 hours a week.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2010, 06:10:08 AM »
IDK, I am not as tame as you are and not willing roll over and play dead as quickly as others will.  I work hard for wehat I have and am not going to let greedy thieves like many of those on this board steal it from me voluntarily. 

Let those lazy punks go through 7 years of school and work 70-80 hours a week.   

I'm not "tame", LOL! People really won't wake up to the agenda until things get really bad so there's no point. We'll keep pretending printing more money or more taxes will cure all that ails until stealing from the very rich is the only option left.

I can always live on the islands and work from a beach office. :)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 08:44:15 AM »

I never said they make too much 333.  I said they make more than enough right now, and to think earning 100-150K is not more than enough to live on is a joke. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2010, 08:46:32 AM »
I never said they make too much 333.  I said they make more than enough right now, and to think earning 100-150K is not more than enough to live on is a joke. 

1.  Who the hell are you to make that judgement? 

2.  When is 100-150K not enough according to you?

3.  150k for a family in NYC is barely middle class. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »

Middle class was destroyed years ago by republicans who voted for tax cuts to the rich, were glad handed by corporations hiring illegals aliens and stalled on raising the minimum wage. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2010, 08:51:56 AM »
Middle class was destroyed years ago by republicans who voted for tax cuts to the rich, were glad handed by corporations hiring illegals aliens and stalled on raising the minimum wage. 

Oh GMAFB with that garbage.  Seriously grow up and educate yourself.  Go look up Glass Stegal, the CRA, Rubin/Summers/Geithwer, Fannie/Freddy etc. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2010, 08:52:14 AM »
1.  Who the hell are you to make that judgement? 

2.  When is 100-150K not enough according to you?

3.  150k for a family in NYC is barely middle class. 

Never said i was making that judgement.  YOU asked how much Dr's should make.  I said i don't think Dr's are underpaid at all and pointed out they make on average more than 84% of Americans.  I said Nurses are underpaid but not Dr's, then you went on some rant about how i'm trying to dictate pay.  I stated and i stand by it that making 100-150K on average is very VERY reasonable.  
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2010, 08:57:23 AM »
Oh GMAFB with that garbage.  Seriously grow up and educate yourself.  Go look up Glass Stegal, the CRA, Rubin/Summers/Geithwer, Fannie/Freddy etc. 

Haha can't see the truth huh?  Think it's all the liberals fault  ::) i never shy away from the fact that dems have made bad policy changes in the past that have affected the middle class of this country, but in truth the major errosion has/was caused by republicans.  There was a time when one could work a 9-5 work week and still afford a home on a single income.  Somehow we have more millionaires than ever before, yet the middle class now have to have both parents working.  Hmmmm.  The rich get richer and the middle class works harder.  Explain that to me 333?  How exactly did top rate tax cuts help out the middle class?  How did freezing the minimum wage help the middle/lower class?  How did the GOP being supported by companies hiring illegals help the middle class?  It didn't.   
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2010, 09:04:41 AM »
Never said i was making that judgement.  YOU asked how much Dr's should make.  I said i don't think Dr's are underpaid at all and pointed out they make on average more than 84% of Americans.  I said Nurses are underpaid but not Dr's, then you went on some rant about how i'm trying to dictate pay.  I stated and i stand by it that making 100-150K on average is very VERY reasonable.  

Ask Shoot, Kaje, and Mal about that.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2010, 09:07:34 AM »

Not when it takes $300+K in debt to get there.

I guess people will just have to find out the hard way. :-\