Author Topic: All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart  (Read 1524 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart
« on: March 18, 2010, 05:43:35 AM »
Jesse and Al will save the day  ;D

Wal-Mart officials are looking at security tapes after an announcement was made for "all black people'' to leave a store in South Jersey.

A man used the public-address system at the Route 42 store in Washington Township Sunday night and calmly announced: "Attention Wal-Mart customers: All black people leave the store now.''

Patricia Covington and Shelia Ellington were inside the store when it happened and told the Courier Post that customers and store employees looked stunned when they heard it.

"In 2010, I want to know why such statements are being made because it flies in the face of what we teach them [our kids] at home, and that's tolerance for people," said Ellington.

Ellington and other customers let store management and police know they were upset.

They asked the store to use the same announcement system to apologize to customers that night, which it did.

Wal-Mart management called the incident "unacceptable," and said it's working to make sure nothing like this happens at any other stores.

Washington Township police and the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office are investigating the incident as a possible bias crime.

"I can't believe it in this day and age," Covington told the paper. "Wal-Mart needs to be more responsible."

Covington and Elllington are boycotting the store.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/All-Black-People-Asked-to-Leave-South-Jersey-Walmart-88118157.html
RIP Bob Probert

saopl

• Getbig III
Re: All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 05:46:10 AM »
 ::)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 05:46:39 AM »
maybe they were high on rx weed  so its ok!!!!!     just dont eat salt though!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 05:48:23 AM »
Funny. Someone probably grabbed the Mic and amused themselves a bit. Really no harm done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 05:58:28 AM »
I worked at walmart a few years back - it's not like other grovery stores where you can just pick up the phone and ping the red button and speak to tne entire store.  You have to enter a code to get on the public phone system.  This had to be an employee, and it had to be one with knowledge of that code. 

Cashiers do not get this code.  They put on their little light if they need help.  Stockers have a walkie talkie or they know where the floor manager is.  That was one of the annoying things about WMT - you could never find your manager.

I'm betting this was a loss prevention guy... I notice walmart isn't blaming whoever did this.  With all the cameras, it shouldn't be hard to find out who did it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 07:02:49 AM »
I worked at walmart a few years back - it's not like other grovery stores where you can just pick up the phone and ping the red button and speak to tne entire store.  You have to enter a code to get on the public phone system.  This had to be an employee, and it had to be one with knowledge of that code. 

Cashiers do not get this code.  They put on their little light if they need help.  Stockers have a walkie talkie or they know where the floor manager is.  That was one of the annoying things about WMT - you could never find your manager.

I'm betting this was a loss prevention guy... I notice walmart isn't blaming whoever did this.  With all the cameras, it shouldn't be hard to find out who did it.

really

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 07:13:23 AM »
Funny. Someone probably grabbed the Mic and amused themselves a bit. Really no harm done.

Think there would have been as big of an uproar if they had said rednecks or guidos?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 07:28:41 AM »
Think there would have been as big of an uproar if they had said rednecks or guidos?

No.

It's still OK to make fun of white people.

The person should have asked all fat people to leave. :)

newmom

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 07:31:55 AM »

then the store would be 99 percent empty, including employees. Not bashing on anyone that has a job, but at least at the walmart in this town

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 07:34:15 AM »
No.

It's still OK to make fun of white people.

haha, yes......"All fat people please vacate the premises." haha

w8m8

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 07:35:34 AM »

I can't wait to see if the perp  "is" caught 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 08:54:51 AM »
I'll bet shoplifting went down 95% shorty after the announcement was made...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 09:18:14 AM »
I'm sure if it was an outisder, they would have hung his ass out to dry immediately.  you can't fart at walmart without a camera catching it.  the video of some idiot doing it would have been on the 6 oclock news.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 09:25:03 AM »
What constitutes a "black person" anyways?  We all originated from Africa and initially had dark skin.

The real question is at what point in the evolution of Homo Sapiens should we mark as to determine the correct amounts of melanin in the skin to determine if one of is "black".

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »
What constitutes a "black person" anyways?  We all originated from Africa and initially had dark skin.

The real question is at what point in the evolution of Homo Sapiens should we mark as to determine the correct amounts of melanin in the skin to determine if one of is "black".
f

Why don't you pop round the Greensboro and ask around.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 10:05:07 AM »
f

Why don't you pop round the Greensboro and ask around.

On an unrelated note, I was on the News yesterday because Air Force One was here doing training maneuvers and I shot a few videos of it and they used them.

I will upload them on Youtube later.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 10:08:06 AM »

On an unrelated note, I was on the News yesterday because Air Force One was here doing training maneuvers and I shot a few videos of it and they used them.

Cool.  Biden is going to be in Durham today speaking at CREE.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 10:30:43 AM »

cool, so you run your happy ass down to the getto and start telling everyone how black you are.  Film it for us.  Oh and please set it up to stream live as you're doing it.  Otherwise we may never see the reactions.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »
cool, so you run your happy ass down to the getto and start telling everyone how black you are.  Film it for us.  Oh and please set it up to stream live as you're doing it.  Otherwise we may never see the reactions.

haha, thats why I suggested he make a run to Greensboro.....plenty of potential people to question on the subject.  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 10:50:19 AM »
Some evidence of origins in Asia too, in addition to Africa. 

I agree with kaje, just some idiot pulling a stupid prank.  I don't see why this has to be national news.  People get to crazy over dumb stuff like this when we should shake our heads & punish the idiot.  Walmart should find the employee and fire them, end.  If it wasn't an employee, then they should have criminal charges against them.  Not sure what all the hype is about.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 11:02:17 AM »

x2

Hilarity would ensue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 11:23:12 AM »

Go back to bed. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 01:50:36 PM »

its not certain we originated from Africa

yes yes by all means come down to acres homes or 3rd ward here in houston and tell ppl you are the same as them... ;D