Author Topic: SO MANY BBing RADIO SHOWS, SO FEW LISTENERS- WHO WILL SURVIVE??  (Read 2511 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: SO MANY BBing RADIO SHOWS, SO FEW LISTENERS- WHO WILL SURVIVE??
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 05:18:49 AM »
whats up nobody, long time, how is the 'gayer then'  thread coming along???

Slowed way down but still the largest one existing. You been posting anywhere else?

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2010, 05:23:01 AM »
That's an easy question to answer : Dan and Bob !!!!!!

Pro BodyBuilding Weekly is the only show to listen too.

It's informative and interesting .

It always has quality guests on a regular basis .

It's real journalism .

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 06:47:29 AM »
man know I am the one thinking you are gimmick- probably not Lenore´s since he had been living out conning the life prolonging community with SHR, maybe Aaron´s since he has been around bb.   

Well most likely ur just an empty headed nut hugger or just taking the piss (which would require deep undercover skills i might add), not a gimmick. Maybe they promised u your own column in the upcoming Rx muscle associated magazine edited by Palumbo, which had been swearing on his parents grave that print was dead. Then again he believes in homeopathy, at least as far as HGH goes., no need for product just water memory, it seems.

Tell me beefy what would/will u write about?

In any case tell me your name, social sec number,  address and  company that employs you (in the off chance there is one) ,  you big shill - then we will tangle

What in the fuck is this gibberish?

Yes, THE BEEF will post his SSI#, address, name, etc., on the net. Fucken fool.

THE BEEF's name is displayed clearly in the contact section of THE BEEF's profile. THE BEEF's phone number and area in which THE BEEF lives has been posted on GetBig many times. Do your homework, asshole.

THE BEEF