Author Topic: Did Dorian get straight firsts at the 1996 Mr O??  (Read 4894 times)

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
Did Dorian get straight firsts at the 1996 Mr O??
« on: March 18, 2010, 09:29:01 PM »
Like he basically dominated that year, I just couldn't find any sort of point standings.
I heard it was close on the score sheet that year, but I'm guessing that was for 2nd.

Cool Beats

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Did Dorian get straight firsts at the 1996 Mr O??
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »
my friend when saying he dominated on that year you must show all comparisons and not some selective shots showing his best poses ::)

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Welcome to Slovakia

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 10:03:27 PM »
 Straight firsts on what?

What categories do these guys even get judged on? Are the scorecards made public or are these kept hidden?

Anyone know about this?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 10:05:48 PM »
here is the whole thing on that day between dorian and the wizard..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 10:07:23 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 10:09:05 PM »
 Looks like Nasser and Ray both beat him to me. Yates doesn't really look too great there. His wins must have been all business and politics, his later ones at least.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 10:09:08 PM »
Dorian owning The wizard of synthol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 10:13:50 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 10:15:39 PM »

your so fucking predictable, and so fucking lame

we get it,,,,,,you like nasser ::) ::)

you need to kill yourself......

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 10:16:07 PM »

Last time i checked the votes are in and nasser lost

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 10:16:32 PM »
Looks like Nasser and Ray both beat him to me. Yates doesn't really look too great there. His wins must have been all business and politics, his later ones at least.

yes i totally agree with you,.. he deserved to win in 92, and clearly deserved to win in 93 and 95.. i am not sure about 94 but it was very close.. 96 and especially 97 were jokes!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 10:18:21 PM »

i am just saying my neutral opinion, what is your problem?..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 10:19:56 PM »
yes i totally agree with you,.. he deserved to win in 92, and clearly deserved to win in 93 and 95.. i am not sure about 94 but it was very close.. 96 and especially 97 were jokes!!..

By 96 Yates was already the face of bodybuilding and there were millions of dollars riding on him. Lots of companys, sponsors and individuals lobbying for him to win purely for financial reasons.

Nasser and Ray definitely beat him here. I gotta say it. As much as you Team Nasser guys are annoying and fruity I must say Nasser was robbed in 96 and 97.

But so was Shawn Ray. Shawn Ray Mr. O 1999 was one of the best posing routines i've EVER seen and he got 5th???

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »
i am just saying my neutral opinion, what is your problem?..

screen caps  dont tell the whole story............for example, you can have an instance like the standing front relaxed where dorian is obviously exhaling and nasser is standing with his abs flexed

muscles are very dynamic, moving them an inch or two or tightening them a little can have a dramatic effect on how they are presented............... .thats why pics and screencaps are very deceiving

i will even give it to you that, in 1996......nasshole might just have had them all licked......he was really on point

maybe he got robbed

but there are alot of people who got fucked over bythe IFBB   over its history ,,,,,arnold got opympias he didnt deserve, so did ronnie, so did jay.,  ect..ect....ect

but the only person you care about is NASSER NASSER NASSER...............whi ch makes you myopic, single-minded, and a homosexual cockluster

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 10:34:45 PM »
By 96 Yates was already the face of bodybuilding and there were millions of dollars riding on him. Lots of companys, sponsors and individuals lobbying for him to win purely for financial reasons.

Nasser and Ray definitely beat him here. I gotta say it. As much as you Team Nasser guys are annoying and fruity I must say Nasser was robbed in 96 and 97.

But so was Shawn Ray. Shawn Ray Mr. O 1999 was one of the best posing routines i've EVER seen and he got 5th???

hmmm really I always thought this was a blow out by Dorian, I don't even see Nasser or Shawn coming close to the completeness of Dorian :-X :-X
Cool Beats

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »
screen caps  dont tell the whole story............for example, you can have an instance like the standing front relaxed where dorian is obviously exhaling and nasser is standing with his abs flexed

muscles are very dynamic, moving them an inch or two or tightening them a little can have a dramatic effect on how they are presented............... .thats why pics and screencaps are very deceiving

i will even give it to you that, in 1996......nasshole might just have had them all licked......he was really on point

maybe he got robbed

but there are alot of people who got fucked over bythe IFBB   over its history ,,,,,arnold got opympias he didnt deserve, so did ronnie, so did jay.,  ect..ect....ect

but the only person you care about is NASSER NASSER NASSER...............whi ch makes you myopic, single-minded, and a homosexual cockluster

It's racial.....if nasser's name was tom jackson they wouldn't give a fuck about him.

Team Nasser is a bunch of racists, first and foremost....being ignorant zealots is pretty much standard operating procedure for their ilk

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 10:41:39 PM »
It's racial.....if nasser's name was tom jackson they wouldn't give a fuck about him.

Team Nasser is a bunch of racists, first and foremost....being ignorant zealots is pretty much standard operating procedure for their ilk

what i dont get is that there have been other middle-eastern bodybuilders.......samir bannout, amahd haider, now you have zack khan, and a bunch of other guys who are relativlely new on the scene 
pardon my spelling moe bannout, tamir al gundy, the guy who just won the arnold amature

but it sjust this one guys.......they only care about this one guy, so fucking bizarre

i would feel like such a loser if i spent all my time professing the greatness of another man

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

Are there any members of Team Nasser who are not Arabic or Middle-Eastern? I don't think so.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 10:42:07 PM »

maybe he got robbed

you are wrong..

firstly you are an idiot because you agree with me that nasser got robbed on that day bust still you attack me for saying my opinion.. what a contradiction!!..

i made a thread before about mr. o. 81 to show how it was a shitty decision to give the title to franco with his gyno and small legs.. and i said many times that victor was much better than jay in 2007!!.. i even made a thread wondering how judges were doing their job to make jay win the olympia in 2007 and put dex. in the 3rd place then in the next year to give the title to dex (who looked the exact same as 2007) over an improved jay!!.. no logic at all!!.. and i said many times that the only mr. o. who deserved all his wins among those who won more than 5 times was lee haney.. both dorian and ronnie didnt deserve many of their wins!!..

you assholes dont care when i defend other bbs who were robbed but i become a pain in your asses only when i talk about nasser!!..

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »
Like he basically dominated that year, I just couldn't find any sort of point standings.
I heard it was close on the score sheet that year, but I'm guessing that was for 2nd.

Whose gimmick are you?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 10:44:52 PM »
what i dont get is that there have been other middle-eastern bodybuilders.......samir bannout, amahd haider, now you have zack khan, and a bunch of other guys who are relativlely new on the scene 
pardon my spelling moe bannout, tamir al gundy, the guy who just won the arnold amature

but it sjust this one guys.......they only care about this one guy, so fucking bizarre

i would feel like such a loser if i spent all my time professing the greatness of another man

you also forgot benaziza!!..

this tells you that we like nasser not because he is muslim or his father is arab!!.. if we take it this way we would support any of these mentioned guys who are more arabs than the wizard..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 10:45:30 PM »
you are wrong..

firstly you are an idiot because you agree with me that nasser got robbed on that day bust still you attack me for saying my opinion.. what a contradiction!!..

i made a thread before about mr. o. 81 to show how it was a shitty decision to give the title to franco with his gyno and small legs.. and i said many times that victor was much better than jay in 2007!!.. i even made a thread wondering how judges were doing their job to make jay win the olympia in 2007 and put dex. in the 3rd place then in the next year to give the title to dex (who looked the exact same as 2007) over an improved jay!!.. no logic at all!!.. and i said many times that the only mr. o. who deserved all his wins among those who won more than 5 times was lee haney.. both dorian and ronnie didnt deserve many of their wins!!..

you assholes dont care when i defend other bbs who were robbed but i become a pain in your asses only when i talk about nasser!!..

MELTDOWN

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 10:46:03 PM »

And you've been here for how long newbie?  ::)