Author Topic: Obama = DAN QUAYLE  (Read 1777 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama = DAN QUAYLE
« on: March 19, 2010, 05:38:52 AM »
Obama Misspells Syracuse on His NCAA Bracket, Get's EDITED OUT By ESPN!
HotAir ^ | 03-19-2010 | HotAir.com

Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 12:25:38 AM by montag813

The ABC story on Obama's basketball picks consisted of highlights from corporate cousin ESPN's session with Obama as he filled out a big bracket chart, and World News included Obama's spelling challenge. “Should be an R in there,” ESPN's Andy Katz corrected Obama upon spotting how the President had misspelled “Syracuse” as “Sycacuse.”

ESPN shows him write every team in the sweet 16 except for Syracuse, which they EDITED OUT.

(Excerpt) Read more at is.gd ...

mage from newsbusters

**Update**They dont't show Obama writing the word Syracuse, it is replaced with ESPN animation, (at 1:26). Obama comes in after the animation and says "we've got Syracuse here" (word Syracuse is already written). The Obama mistake is pointed out later in the video by the EPSN reporter (at 2:44), The above photo is exactly what Obama wrote

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama = DAN QUAYLE
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 05:40:28 AM »
obama =  steaming pile of brown funky stuff covered by big green bugs on the side of a highway

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 05:41:23 AM »
obama =  steaming pile of brown funky stuff covered by big green bugs on the side of a highway

Look, if quayle got bashed for it, why shouldnt bam bam get the same treatment?   

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 05:44:26 AM »
People here can't figure out: your, you're, two, too, to, know, no, since, sense, they're, their, etc...

This ain't teh place two point out anyone's speeelling misteaks. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 05:45:37 AM »
People here can't figure out: your, you're, two, too, to, know, no, since, sense, they're, their, etc...

This ain't teh place two point out anyone's speeelling misteaks. :)

So why was Quayle bashed for it? 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 05:47:01 AM »
Impossible, Dan Quayle wasn't a communist!
S

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 05:49:24 AM »
So why was Quayle bashed for it? 

Quayle's idiocy extended far beyond spelling problems. Besides..... when did Quayle run?! He sucked ass and people have to let it go or risk ending up sounding like democrats complaining about hanging chads. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 05:52:17 AM »
Quayle's idiocy extended far beyond spelling problems. Besides..... when did Quayle run?! He sucked ass and people have to let it go or risk ending up sounding like democrats complaining about hanging chads. :)

Look, I am talked out on health care at this point.  I have exposed this garbage for what it is.  The supporters of this disaster dont want to discuss the details of it, so I guess I will plauy their game for awhile.   ;D  ;D

BTW - Obama's idiocy far exceeds anything Quayle ever did by a factor of 10,000,000

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 05:58:48 AM »
Look, I am talked out on health care at this point.  I have exposed this garbage for what it is.  The supporters of this disaster dont want to discuss the details of it, so I guess I will plauy their game for awhile.   ;D  ;D

BTW - Obama's idiocy far exceeds anything Quayle ever did by a factor of 10,000,000

He's a very smart man and shouldn't ever be underestimated.

You're confusing idiocy with an idiotic agenda. :)

On healthcare? I'm hoping to be wrong but have taken a wait and see attitude. No matter how it goes down I'll have options. If all else fails I'll take a good paying research, teaching, or drug rep job and then volunteer in a clinic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 06:03:36 AM »
He's a very smart man and shouldn't ever be underestimated.

You're confusing idiocy with an idiotic agenda. :)

On healthcare? I'm hoping to be wrong but have taken a wait and see attitude. No matter how it goes down I'll have options. If all else fails I'll take a good paying research, teaching, or drug rep job and then volunteer in a clinic.

Kaje - this is simple math. 

Add 30 million new patients to a system with no increase in doctors = what? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Cut 500 Billion from Medicare while baby boomers are set to retire in huge numbers to fund an entitlement to others = what ? ? ?   ? 

We all know how this is going to end.  Rationing, worse care, longer waits, higher costs, etc.  and once the illegals get amnesty and are dumped into this than what? 

I think I am going to take up home medicine cause once this disaster goes through, any thinking sane sober person knows exactly what is going to happen. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 06:15:16 AM »
Kaje - this is simple math. 

Add 30 million new patients to a system with no increase in doctors = what? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Cut 500 Billion from Medicare while baby boomers are set to retire in huge numbers to fund an entitlement to others = what ? ? ?   ? 

We all know how this is going to end.  Rationing, worse care, longer waits, higher costs, etc.  and once the illegals get amnesty and are dumped into this than what? 

I think I am going to take up home medicine cause once this disaster goes through, any thinking sane sober person knows exactly what is going to happen. 

This isn't about math or logic for them. They really believe healthcare (free or otherwise) is a basic human right and that there'd be plenty of money if everyone gives up just a little bit and the very wealthy stop hoarding cash.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »
This isn't about math or logic for them. They really believe healthcare (free or otherwise) is a basic human right and that there'd be plenty of money if everyone gives up just a little bit and the very wealthy stop hoarding cash.

And i will win the powerball next week. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 06:20:36 AM »
And i will win the powerball next week. 

If you do please hook a brother up on your way to the Cayman islands. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 06:25:49 AM »
If you do please hook a brother up on your way to the Cayman islands. :)

If I won the powerball, I would be off the grid in a heartbeat. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 06:27:49 AM »
If I won the powerball, I would be off the grid in a heartbeat right after hooking Jake up. 

Fixed!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 06:28:51 AM »
Fixed!!

Ha Ha!!!!  Maybe you could be my private doctor, i'll pay cash and you can set up your own gig on my compound.   ;D  ;D