Author Topic: This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...  (Read 27968 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...
« on: March 19, 2010, 08:39:03 AM »
Did you hear about this? Apparently, they were texting each other and she started saying things about the boy's somewhat-recently suicided brother. He flipped out, put on his boots, and told her he was going to kill her...

I can't imagine what she said that evoked such a response. I want to say that she should have been more careful with whom and how she chose to speak harshly to, but in reality, they both should have been more careful. Besides, they're teenagers. they don't know anything about anything yet.

15-year old boy on his way to life in prison and a 13-year old girl with brain damage (if she makes it).

Almost always, yes.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 08:45:14 AM »
Did you hear about this? Apparently, they were texting each other and she started saying things about the boy's somewhat-recently suicided brother. He flipped out, put on his boots, and told her he was going to kill her...

I can't imagine what she said that evoked such a response. I want to say that she should have been more careful with whom and how she chose to speak harshly to, but in reality, they both should have been more careful. Besides, they're teenagers. they don't know anything about anything yet.

15-year old boy on his way to life in prison and a 13-year old girl with brain damage (if she makes it).

That's just an all-around fucked up situation.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 08:46:52 AM »
That's just an all-around fucked up situation.

Yeah.

PTSD can make people do strange things. Dunno the exact situation, but regardless of the girl's statements, that sort of violent act is hard to justify.

I lost my spouse to suicide 6 years ago and had to endure derogatory comments as well, but would never, and I repeat never do something of this nature.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 08:52:38 AM »
There's no excuse for stomping a girl just because she said certain things. A slap or something I could understand, but that's ridiculous. t takes a certain kind of person to be able to stomp a girl out. I agree with this statement though- Besides, they're teenagers. they don't know anything about anything yet.

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 09:06:52 AM »
The boy attends the high school I teach at, and the little girl was an 8th grader at the local middle school.

Same middle school , where the boy was set on fire, a few months back .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 09:08:59 AM »
At least he can say he got to hit it

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 09:17:01 AM »
At least he can say he got to hit it

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
The boy attends the high school I teach at, and the little girl was an 8th grader at the local middle school.

Same middle school , where the boy was set on fire, a few months back .

Any personal observations to add about any of the people involved?
Almost always, yes.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 09:39:16 AM »
Part of me wants to say she fucking deserved it, you dont talk shit about someones brother that KILLED himself recently, you just dont. everyone knows that.

The kid found his older brother hanging from a tree and she talks shit about it? ok I made up my mind, she deserves it (if she doesnt DIE).

Hopefully she doesn't die though, just simply because I dont want him to spend the rest of his life in jail for something like that, everyone can flip..

in sweden he wouldn't even have gotten jail.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 09:47:32 AM »

Two words: white trash

Five words: shut the fuck up, Swede

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:22 AM »
nope, now she learned her leasson. Dont talk shit about peoples dead family members. you just dont.

she have to have written some horrible shit for him to hop on his bike and go to the scool and keep his rage for the entire ride.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »
Part of me wants to say she fucking deserved it, you dont talk shit about someones brother that KILLED himself recently, you just dont. everyone knows that.

Along comes Swede!, the man of dissension.

How do you know WHAT she said? I don't recall seeing anything that said she talked shit about his brother. What if the text just said "I'm sorry to hear about your brother." Or maybe a bit more- "Sorry to hear about your brother, must have sucked to find him hanging from a tree."

Deserved it? Not as much as you deserve that someone shits in your hand and you are forced to eat it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 09:55:19 AM »

How do you know WHAT she said? I don't recall seeing anything that said she talked shit about his brother. What if the text just said "I'm sorry to hear about your brother." Or maybe a bit more- "Sorry to hear about your brother, must have sucked to find him hanging from a tree."

Deserved it? Not as much as you deserve that someone shits in your hand and you are forced to eat it.

Learn to read, in at least one of the texts, as per court record, she taunted him about his dead brother.Should he have done it?no.Do I feel sorry for the girl?no I dont.You dont say shit like that to someone who he grieving a dead relative.If the girl had a been a boy and said the same thing this wouldnt even make the news and most here would be like meh, he deserved it.Women want equal rights but think they are safe to say what they want without fear of any physical comeback, this girl learnt the hard way.

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 09:57:00 AM »

you think she said "Im sorry to hear about your brother" which put him in such a rage that he hopped on his bike, went to the scool and kicked the shit out of her?  ???

The question is What exactly did she say. Which they by now probably know.

and oh buuuuhuu it was a girl  ::) ::)

if it was 2 guys you would have posted the same shit as I.

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
Learn to read, in at least one of the texts, as per court record, she taunted him about his dead brother.Should he have done it?no.Do I feel sorry for the girl?no I dont.You dont say shit like that to someone who he grieving a dead relative.If the girl had a been a boy and said the same thing this wouldnt even make the news and most here would be like meh, he deserved it.Women want equal rights but think they are safe to say what they want without fear of any physical comeback, this girl learnt the hard way.

pretty much sums it up.

the little kid found his older brother which he probably looked up to, hanging dead from a tree. and she thinks its a smart thing to talk shit about him. oh well.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 10:01:38 AM »
She deserved a shot in the head for that, at most. Everything else is proof the boy is a murderer and deranged psycho

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 10:03:19 AM »
If she dies she dies...
DAWG

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
She deserved a shot in the head for that, at most. Everything else is proof the boy is a murderer and deranged psycho

a 15 yr old kid finding his brother hanging from a tree Will fuck up mentally.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 10:04:57 AM »
If she dies she dies...

There aint gonna be no rematch!

TruthHurts

Re: This kid stomps and kicks a girl\'s head in...
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2010, 10:07:37 AM »
swede should be banned for consistently poor output. lot of losers on this site but nobody would give this acne-scarred hobbit the time of day in real life.

STOMPSWEDESPEED!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 10:09:02 AM »
Goes to show that in a free country, you can say whatever you want.

However, the rule is broken when you run into a person at the end of their rope.

You can be as smug as you want, threaten to call the police on someone if they assault you etc... but you never know if the person your poking is just ready to throw everything away and explode on you.

It's a sad tragedy all around.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 10:09:50 AM »
lots of hurt feelings in this thread lol.

If I ever make fun of someones dead family member, yes, both ban and stomp me to death,

she doesn't deserve to DIE, but a beating thats for sure.

poor poor girls in this world they should be able to do and say whatever they want in this world  ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2010, 10:09:59 AM »
If she dies she dies...

You're an idiot and prime example how fuked up the world is. Your parents did a great job ::)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »
no little girl like that deserves that..whether she talked shit or not.

you people sound like a bunch of douches saying that.

if any of you bothered to read the follow up articles..the kid beat her up for things she said about him--not his dead brother---
footloose and fancy free

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 10:12:02 AM »
You're an idiot and prime example how fuked up the world is. Your parents did a great job ::)

your parents obviously did a worse job..  and that girls parent did an even worse job.