Author Topic: This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...  (Read 27928 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »
How many fights have you had groink, and I dont mean rolling around on the floor wrestling, i mean fist fights that ended in broken bones for either side?
hahahahahahahhah Stop it dude, you're killing me over here!!!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2010, 05:41:55 PM »
hahahahahahahhah Stop it dude, you're killing me over here!!!!!!!!! ;D

np, I aim to please

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2010, 05:44:16 PM »
How many fights have you had groink, and I dont mean rolling around on the floor wrestling, i mean fist fights that ended in broken bones for either side?

I really don't know....normally when i have a fight i don't check up on the other guy to see if he's ok and get an inventory of his injuries.

I've had dozens of real, live, trying to kill each other fights....won most......got fucked up a few times.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »

about 10 or so for me. Never lost one  ;D Big right hand KO power baby  8)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
I really don't know....normally when i have a fight i don't check up on the other guy to see if he's ok and get an inventory of his injuries.

I've had dozens of real, live, trying to kill each other fights....won most......got fucked up a few times.

Luckily i never got fuked up but almost got choked out by a guillotine. I actually didn't win that fight but didn't lose either. His face was fuked and my was perfect but that choke hold lasted a good minute and totally winded me and he was losing his grip and verbally tapped out afraid of letting me go and get hit again. He's lucky I had nothing left and I'm fuking lucky he didn't want to go anymore cause I was literally gassed out on my feet

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2010, 06:24:30 PM »
Lots of "hard-asses" here that think beating up a little girl to the point of near-death is cool.  ::)
i dont know Groink, i think you and i are saying the same thing but in a different way.

i dont know if you were referencing me or not, im not saying beating a 13 yr old girl is cool, but given this circumstance, it is UNDERSTANDABLE .

im pretty certain that instead of the 13 yr old girl, if it was a 17 yr old boy, the kid still wouldve went and given him a beating.

we dont know exactly what was said, but THE GIRL DID SAY SOMETHING SO BAD that the kid drove 5 miles on his bike to go confront the person making fun of his dead brother.  i think if the kid was THAT PISSED to stomp someone near death, he could care less if it was a 13 yr girl or a 17 year old boy,

its not cool at all what he did, but he stood up for his dead brother. its sad that the person making fun of the dead brother was a 13yr old girl, its sad that the kid lost it and went beserk on the girl, but all he was doing was standing up for his dead brother and making sure nobody disrespected him, its just sad that the person dumb enough to make fun of a dead person was a 13 yr old girl

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2010, 06:34:24 PM »
i dont know Groink, i think you and i are saying the same thing but in a different way.

i dont know if you were referencing me or not, im not saying beating a 13 yr old girl is cool, but given this circumstance, it is UNDERSTANDABLE .

im pretty certain that instead of the 13 yr old girl, if it was a 17 yr old boy, the kid still wouldve went and given him a beating.

we dont know exactly what was said, but THE GIRL DID SAY SOMETHING SO BAD that the kid drove 5 miles on his bike to go confront the person making fun of his dead brother.  i think if the kid was THAT PISSED to stomp someone near death, he could care less if it was a 13 yr girl or a 17 year old boy,

its not cool at all what he did, but he stood up for his dead brother. its sad that the person making fun of the dead brother was a 13yr old girl, its sad that the kid lost it and went beserk on the girl, but all he was doing was standing up for his dead brother and making sure nobody disrespected him, its just sad that the person dumb enough to make fun of a dead person was a 13 yr old girl

beating the piss out of a 15 y/o boy who talked shit is understandable..beating the piss out of a girl is plain pussy-like.
footloose and fancy free

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2010, 06:36:20 PM »

You'd think in that time he would have thought his actions out. That's a lot of time to see red without coming back down to earth but guess the words really worked at pissing him off

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »

what were the circumstances?why have you had so many altercations with people?were you living in bars?

plenty of people have had some street fights from time to time it's almost unavoidable...but...you say dozens which means more than 24...
what do you do or what type of places do you frequent that requires you to fight that often?Just curious.I don't know to many family men that are out street fighting that frequently...
DAWG

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2010, 08:42:50 PM »
what were the circumstances?why have you had so many altercations with people?were you living in bars?

plenty of people have had some street fights from time to time it's almost unavoidable...but...you say dozens which means more than 24...
what do you do or what type of places do you frequent that requires you to fight that often?Just curious.I don't know to many family men that are out street fighting that frequently...

I haven't had a fight in 15 years dude. when i was younger i worked in nightclubs...it was unavoidable.

And "dozens" is an exaggeration...i don't know he exact number, probably 15-20 total i guess. It was a long time ago

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2010, 08:46:24 PM »

i have been in about 15-20 fights which was strictly between me and some other guy ( i wont get into details now, but if you want i cant explain some).

But from being head of security at a very popular club for 6 years, i have been in the middle of more than 400-500 fights, most of them was just splitting up, but half of them turned out that one side of the fight would end up fighting us bouncers...

what did i learn from all these fights? NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS WORTH IT... just be the bigger man and swallow your ego, its really not worth it

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2010, 09:11:57 PM »
Yea, it's funny how dumb you can feel after you get in a fight, because unless it's really personal they aren't worth it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2010, 09:17:53 PM »
Yea, it's funny how dumb you can feel after you get in a fight, because unless it's really personal they aren't worth it.

I actually hated fighting...i don't like to hurt people, for real. But there was always some drunk asshole determined to take me down.

kind of like what fatpanda does now  :D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2010, 09:25:40 PM »
I actually hated fighting...i don't like to hurt people, for real. But there was always some drunk asshole determined to take me down.

kind of like what fatpanda does now  :D

In high school I guess I thought it was cool and was popular for scraping but as I got older and into a few bar fights I always felt pretty low for getting involved even though I really only started one of those fights, the one I almost got choked out from lol. The worst thing is looking over your shoulder for some time to come after, wondering if the dude is gonna try to get some payback. I still get in altercations to this day probably about once every few months just for someone being rude like a guy the other day bumping my arm at a buffet restaurant, the arm that I was holding my plate with. I always stay pretty cool but will offer up some words in return but usually I can make them walk away without anything happening, thank god. Last thing you want is an assault charge and conviction on your plate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2010, 01:17:34 AM »

we dont know exactly what was said, but THE GIRL DID SAY SOMETHING SO BAD that the kid drove 5 miles on his bike to go confront the person making fun of his dead brother.   i think if the kid was THAT PISSED to stomp someone near death, he could care less if it was a 13 yr girl or a 17 year old boy,

You mean "Ride". I wonder what he was thinking as he was peddling furiously on his bike? Was his eyes filled with tears? This just shows that quite possibly that whole family tree has some rotten branches.

I haven't read any of the texts, but what did he say to her to bring out what she said, or did she say it without provocation?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2010, 09:15:39 AM »
I have known females who i would have liked to punch square in the teeth but sane people realise in the end it's not worth it and nobody really wins.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »
Well what we learned here is dont fuck with someone who found his brother hanging from a tree, and if you mention it in a bad way, well then its your own fault.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »
Almost always, yes.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2010, 03:52:34 PM »
If she dies she dies...

x2

she pushed and prodded the wrong guy at the wrong time... people need to be held accountable for their actions.

the kid was obviously already unstable if his brother just killed himself.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »
x2

she pushed and prodded the wrong guy at the wrong time... people need to be held accountable for their actions.

the kid was obviously already unstable if his brother just killed himself.

So you think that makes it OK to become a murderer? Are you serious? You have no problem with a child dying because typed words in a text message? We don't even know what she said and to what affect. She wasn't approving of her 13 year old friend dating the guy because he was in high school and that's how the argument started. There's nothing anyone can say that warrants a head stomping leaving someone in critical condition. Yea, she's a total moron for saying anything derogatory towards the dead brother but to  essentially say she deserves to die for it is completely fuked up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2010, 05:21:20 PM »
Footage of the boy meeting the girl just before he beat her down......

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »
about 10 or so for me. Never lost one  ;D Big right hand KO power baby  8)

Ok there 'tyson' maybe you should try your hand at MMA  ::)  ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2010, 05:33:28 PM »
Footage of the boy meeting the girl just before he beat her down......

Yea it's pretty funny that they're removing a piece of her skull because of the brain swelling and may never wake up from the comma she's now in you sick fuck

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »
Ok there 'tyson' maybe you should try your hand at MMA  ::)  ::)

I took up boxing a bit when I was younger but no interest in MMA other than watching it. Don't think I'd dig wrestling around with other men and much too lazy for the cardio aspects of it

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2010, 05:36:58 PM »
Yea it's pretty funny that they're removing a piece of her skull because of the brain swelling and may never wake up from the comma she's now in you sick fuck

Calm down Gloria, you dont want add to your PMS.