Author Topic: Drinking w Bob on NCAA College Bracket & ObamaCare  (Read 1433 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Drinking w Bob on NCAA College Bracket & ObamaCare
« on: March 19, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »
Hysterical.  I think Bob and i were seperated at birth. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Drinking w Bob on NCAA College Bracket & ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
Hysterical is John Stewart playing Glen Beck.  Satire at it's finest.  This idiot you follow just screams into the camera about minutia.  If Obama even did all those things he was hoping he'd still find something to cry about. 

I always thought liberals had all the cry babies but wow, vote in a liberal black president and you have more meltdowns than even getbig can handle. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:51:41 AM »
Hysterical is John Stewart playing Glen Beck.  Satire at it's finest.  This idiot you follow just screams into the camera about minutia.  If Obama even did all those things he was hoping he'd still find something to cry about. 

I always thought liberals had all the cry babies but wow, vote in a liberal black president and you have more meltdowns than even getbig can handle. 

What do you disagree with in this clip? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 11:59:17 AM »
LOL!  This guy needs to be on SNL. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »
That's not Michael Rapaport

R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »
I dislike the GOP crybabies.

I try to imagine what Reagan or Bush1 would be doing right now, in their prime against Obama.  I don't think they'd be crying, whining, etc.  I think they carried themselves with a dignity that people admired.

In 2008, Mccain was the only dignified republican on stage, and despite his being a RINO, he won the position.  Rudy/Romney were screaming at each other about who was more liberal.  Embarassing.   On the left, Hilary whining about Obama getting favorable coverage and her tears before New hampshire turned off voters.  

Another example - Palin offended when someone uses the R-word, but it's okay when Rush uses it?  Selective whining.

So yeah, I think if the GOp would man the fck up, stop acting so offended every 5 minutes, and just deliver kickass solutions, they would win easily over the betwetting libs.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 02:52:36 PM »
I dislike the GOP crybabies.

I try to imagine what Reagan or Bush1 would be doing right now, in their prime against Obama.  I don't think they'd be crying, whining, etc.  I think they carried themselves with a dignity that people admired.

In 2008, Mccain was the only dignified republican on stage, and despite his being a RINO, he won the position.  Rudy/Romney were screaming at each other about who was more liberal.  Embarassing.   On the left, Hilary whining about Obama getting favorable coverage and her tears before New hampshire turned off voters.  

Another example - Palin offended when someone uses the R-word, but it's okay when Rush uses it?  Selective whining.

So yeah, I think if the GOp would man the fck up, stop acting so offended every 5 minutes, and just deliver kickass solutions, they would win easily over the betwetting libs.  

Bob is a bartender from queens NY, not a presidental candidate.  BTW - he looks pretty jacked in that picture. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 02:58:49 PM »
i was referring to kcballer's post about Beck being a crybaby.  The GOP cries too much, it's that simple.  Time to man the fck up and win back the white house.

yeah, Bob looks like he could hold his own.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 03:03:27 PM »
i was referring to kcballer's post about Beck being a crybaby.  The GOP cries too much, it's that simple.  Time to man the fck up and win back the white house.

yeah, Bob looks like he could hold his own.

I am thicker than Bob, but talk just as fast and loud.  I guess thats why I like his posts.  he comes from the same stock as I do in the 5 bouroughs of NYC.