Author Topic: Chick, what advice would you give Brewer or someone else in a similar situation?  (Read 1724 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Bob since you have been in the industry for quite awhile and are well respected by your peers I am curious as to what advice you would offer someone like Trey Brewer, given the fact that he was released from his BSN contract. Would you counsel and instruct him to keep juicing and trying to make a living in pro bodybuilding or would you advise him to persue another career?

Thank you for your time.
shotgun on the team

tom joad

• Getbig V
Chick is in favour of juicing whether competing or not.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Bob since you have been in the industry for quite awhile and are well respected by your peers I am curious as to what advice you would offer someone like Trey Brewer, given the fact that he was released from his BSN contract. Would you counsel and instruct him to keep juicing and trying to make a living in pro bodybuilding or would you advise him to persue another career?

Thank you for your time.

Capital LOL

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
Chick is in favour of juicing whether competing or not.
It's only illegal if you want it to be.
Welcome to Slovakia

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

Thank you for your time.

One doersnt really have anything to do with the other...while I'm sure drawing a paycheck from a Supp company certainly makes things easier financially, if getting a pro card is soemthing he aspires to, then he'll keep pursuing it.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
so he should stick more needles in his ass, up the HGH dosages and still look like shit?

great advice Chick!

One doersnt really have anything to do with the other...while I'm sure drawing a paycheck from a Supp company certainly makes things easier financially, if getting a pro card is soemthing he aspires to, then he'll keep pursuing it.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
I think Tre has simply taped his receptors out. He needs a big break. Take a good year off the juice and a good break from the gym. I'm assuming his test will be low for life so he'll probably need some therapy from the doc during his off time.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
What makes you assume this? Failing to win a pro card or be something big in bodybuilding isnt all about the juice

Gino30

• Getbig IV
I think Tre has simply taped his receptors out. He needs a big break. Take a good year off the juice and a good break from the gym. I'm assuming his test will be low for life so he'll probably need some therapy from the doc during his off time.

You have to ask Trey ---> was it really worth it then?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Buy low sell high.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

always try to book the same room at the Mirage.
b

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
It's only illegal if you want it to be.

Not where Chick lives, he walks in any pharmacy and gets his Tren without a prescribtion. (on the shelf next to the cough candy)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
All this talk of "pro card" makes me wonder if any other professional "sport" in the world has them?  Anybody know?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
All this talk of "pro card" makes me wonder if any other professional "sport" in the world has them?  Anybody know?

Good question man, I'm interested to hear the answer too.
shotgun on the team

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan

so many have got the pro card and never amounted to anything anyway. trey won't be 1st tier just when or if he gets a card. it doesn't mean anything.
tank u jesus

tom joad

• Getbig V
All this talk of "pro card" makes me wonder if any other professional "sport" in the world has them?  Anybody know?

my friend got his golf pro card about 10 years ago.  hardly ever competed in tournaments though.

StuartR

• Getbig III
Not where Chick lives, he walks in any pharmacy and gets his Tren without a prescribtion. (on the shelf next to the cough candy humalog)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
my friend got his golf pro card about 10 years ago.  hardly ever competed in tournaments though.

Ah, forgot about golf.....does your friend teach or did he do it to become a head pro at a club?

tom joad

• Getbig V
Ah, forgot about golf.....does your friend teach or did he do it to become a head pro at a club?

yeah he was the head pro at a club for awhile and then he started his own golf-related company.