Author Topic: Are you circumcised ? (no homo)  (Read 32355 times)

che

• Getbig V
Are you circumcised ? (no homo)
« on: March 19, 2010, 08:03:46 PM »
I'm not , thanks Dad  :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Are you circumcised ? (no homo)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 08:08:14 PM »
dude, believe it or not, i visited my mom today and i thanked her for having me circumcized- i'm not joking

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 08:09:19 PM »
yes, I would guess most Americans are.
Welcome to Slovakia

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »
dude, believe it or not, i visited my mom today and i thanked her for having me circumcized- i'm not joking
Haha ,so I'm not the future you then :'( .

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »
Haha ,so I'm not the future you then :'( .

sadly, no (but i still think there is some sort of "parallel universe" thing going on here)

i'll have to end up with a hot blonde wife some other way, I guess

io856

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »
thankfully not... gotta keep that glans nice and sensitive for when it counts  

MJK

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »
sadly, no (but i still think there is some sort of "parallel universe" thing going on here)

i'll have to end up with a hot blonde wife some other way, I guess
Take a trip to the midwest, Iowa or Omaha. Hot blondes with no attitudes unlike those on the East and West coast.
Welcome to Slovakia

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »

You can thank him...But he didn't have a choice...Its in your DNA...Afraid to break it to ya, but you are closer to the monkey then someone who is cut...Also bald men are closer to the future(alien being) then men with all their hair...A man with a very hairy back is basically an ape...A bald man with a hairy back is basically a hairy Alien...However anyone that is uncut is as close to Africa as it comes...This shit is true and if you don't believe me then just do some DMT and you will see the truth...But here is the really weird thing...The ape/man from Africa with the hairy uncut penis can be smarter/more advanced then the smooth Alien being who no longer has genitals...Don't ask me how because I don't know...But if you are uncut in this dimension, you are probably the furtherest thing from the advanced Alien then anything on the planet...oh ya and its pretty fucking gross(because someone had an option to clean that shit up--and they decided against it)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 08:20:42 PM »
Hell yes I am...FUCK ALL YOU MISSLE DICKS! :-X

MJK

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »
You can thank him...But he didn't have a choice...Its in your DNA...Afraid to break it to ya, but you are closer to the monkey then someone who is cut...Also bald men are closer to the future(alien being) then men with all their hair...A man with a very hairy back is basically an ape...A bald man with a hairy back is basically a hairy Alien...However anyone that is uncut is as close to Africa as it comes...This shit is true and if you don't believe me then just do some DMT and you will see the truth...But here is the really weird thing...The ape/man from Africa with the hairy uncut penis can be smarter/more advanced then the smooth Alien being who no longer has genitals...Don't ask me how because I don't know...But if you are uncut in this dimension, you are probably the furtherest thing from the advanced Alien then anything on the planet...oh ya and its pretty fucking gross(because someone had an option to clean that shit up--and they decided against it)
The drugs must be working tonight.
Welcome to Slovakia

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 08:22:19 PM »
calm down champ, it's just a penis
No doubt about it...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »
Uncut penis is not the future...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »
calm down champ, it's just a penis

The Jews control the world...And the penis...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »
what about when ya juice and get a hairy back from test conversion to FHSH(follicle hormone stimulating hormone) and then to FSH(follicle stimulating hormone)?
carpe` vaginum!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »
what about when ya juice and get a hairy back from test conversion to FHSH(follicle hormone stimulating hormone) and then to FSH(follicle stimulating hormone)?

Yes very good question...Our DNA is set up in a way that if we take hormones in small amount, then we are smart and are trying to take control over the failing body...However when we do too much, we turn back into the dumb ape...It also works with food/drugs/other chemicals etc etc...A uncut penis in the 21st century is dumb...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 08:33:07 PM »
dont be a pussy, go cut the extra skin off

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 08:36:38 PM »
...A uncut penis in the 21st century is dumb...

mines circumcized...but i'm more aerodynamic that way and hense can run faster

but dood ...under your premise...in 50 k yrs...all men will basically get feminine...ie lose all hair and then grow vaginas and be able to breast feed themselves  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 08:44:57 PM »
mines circumcized...but i'm more aerodynamic that way and hense can run faster

but dood ...under your premise...in 50 k yrs...all men will basically get feminine...ie lose all hair and then grow vaginas and be able to breast feed themselves  :-\

think outside the Cox...in 50k years...we will be the Alien beings that show up here all the time...Sex as you call it will all be done in the mind...Hell it's basically like that now isn't it? Most intelligent humans cum because of their minds...Not what is in front of them...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »
think outside the Cox...

ok..how about when the sun goes red giant and there is no more earth to show up 2
carpe` vaginum!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »
ok..how about when the sun goes red giant and there is no more earth to show up 2

when the sun goes out all of life on top on the earth will parish...I take that back, not all but for sure all humans...However ever major country on earth already has millions of intelligent humans living hundreds of feet below the earth...And the scientist can actually create whatever they want...Including a new SUN...Who do you think created Earth?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »
I am circumcised and I wish that I wasn’t. My dick would be much more durable uncircumcised.  

MJK

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »
I am circumcised and I wish that I wasn’t. My dick would be much more durable uncircumcised.  
???
Welcome to Slovakia

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2010, 08:58:17 PM »
when the sun goes out all of life on top on the earth will parish...I take that back, not all but for sure all humans...However ever major country on earth already has millions of intelligent humans living hundreds of feet below the earth...And this scientist can actually create whatever they want...Including a new SUN...Who do you think created Earth?

so you believe in the hollow earth and believe that beings will continue to survive even when the earths orbit is elipsed by the red giant sun  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »
You cum dumpsters need to step it up about twenty notches. This thread sucks more gay ass than Liberace.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 09:02:18 PM »
???

I fuck.. a lot, and I tend to be in a constant state of *raw*. If my dick were the way god intended.. it could take a lot more abuse before becoming raw… allowing me to - fuck more.