Author Topic: Tea Party harasses Dems with N-word and gay slurs  (Read 7375 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tea Party harasses Dems with N-word and gay slurs
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 06:38:05 AM »
Keep that in mind the next time you talk about getting spit on - which never happened - in compare to someone who actually did get spit on.

They just spit on us by passing a bill that no one wanted.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 06:41:06 AM »
Big difference between actual spit and make-a-point-scenario spit.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 07:19:52 AM »
Again,the party of Jackson and Sharpton and Wright and Byrd being upset over slurs is an absolute joke!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 07:42:38 AM »
Again,the party of Jackson and Sharpton and Wright and Byrd being upset over slurs is an absolute joke!!!

Absolutely.  If I ever saw Sharpton I would call him a yard turd to his face.

Just as someone claims they got spit on then links a million other news articles related to someone / something else and no actual spitting taking place.

Trying to pass a metaphor off as fact is pathetic.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 08:31:11 AM »
Absolutely.  If I ever saw Sharpton I would call him a yard turd to his face.

Just as someone claims they got spit on then links a million other news articles related to someone / something else and no actual spitting taking place.

Trying to pass a metaphor off as fact is pathetic.

By the way,I dont believe ANYONE got spit on or the spitter would have been charged with assault.This story,much like the "kill him" story at the Palin rally is made up by libs to get sympathy.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 09:07:25 AM »
And show me the tape or recording of ONE protestor using the "n" word.Hear is a bet,you cant!!!!It didnt happen,its a democrat liberal lie made up by dishonest scum bags like John Lewis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 09:08:47 AM »
And show me the tape or recording of ONE protestor using the "n" word.Hear is a bet,you cant!!!!It didnt happen,its a democrat liberal lie made up by dishonest scum bags like John Lewis.

Its just more hyped up lies for babies on the left. 

What a bunch of fags.  Man up you babies. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 09:14:26 AM »
By the way,I dont believe ANYONE got spit on or the spitter would have been charged with assault.This story,much like the "kill him" story at the Palin rally is made up by libs to get sympathy.

I don't believe anyone got spit on either.  I think it was the poster doing his typical day to day hyperbole and hysterical dramatics.

Which after being cornered he did indeed admit no one spit on him and instead tried to justify his lie by posting a dozen irrelevant nonsense posts afterwards.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 09:15:15 AM »
Its just more hyped up lies for babies on the left. 

What a bunch of fags.  Man up you babies. 

How about the guidos on the right claiming they were spit on?

What a liar.  Man up you baby.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 09:23:32 AM »
Can you imagine someone spitting on you?Id be in such a rage Id fight until I was beaten to death by the crowd.The other thing thats amazing is in todays world,if some idiot screamed out the n word there would be so much outrage that he would get beat down BY WHITES for it[unless it was at a Klan rally].No one today tolerates that shit.You might do it in a one on one fight,but to yell out n###er in a crowd is a good way to get yourself killed by blacks,whites hispanics and asians.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 09:27:02 AM »
Can you imagine someone spitting on you?Id be in such a rage Id fight .

Exactly.  I can't imagine someone spitting on me.  Hell, I can't even imagine telling people that someone spit on me if I didn't have a police report of my arrest for whipping their ass to back it up with.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 09:37:38 AM »
Sad really but did anyone really think a lot of the tea party are not like this?  I sure didn't.  All they have done is prove in the time of crisis how stupid they really are.  They could have built off this with a positive protest image but now who the heck wants to be associated with the tea party publicly?  Their image has forever been tarnished and they have played right into the hands of those who opposed them and called them racist all along.  Keith Olbermann probably had the biggest smirk of all when he heard about that, it proved him right all along in the court of public opinion.

RIP Tea Party. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 09:38:43 AM »
Sad really but did anyone really think a lot of the tea party are not like this?  I sure didn't.  All they have done is prove in the time of crisis how stupid they really are.  They could have built off this with a positive protest image but now who the heck wants to be associated with the tea party publicly?  Their image has forever been tarnished and they have played right into the hands of those who opposed them and called them racist all along.  Keith Olbermann probably had the biggest smirk of all when he heard about that, it proved him right all along in the court of public opinion.

RIP Tea Party. 

There is no proof this even happened.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2010, 09:44:12 AM »

::)  yeah okay 333 the african american senators who said this happened have a history of making these claims.  They do it every day right?  Give me a break.  Prove it didn't happen.  We have statements from those involved, now prove them WRONG.

Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010, 09:45:04 AM »

But like your spitting incident we are suppose to just believe it anyway right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 09:45:08 AM »
::)  yeah okay 333 the african american senators who said this happened have a history of making these claims.  They do it every day right?  Give me a break.  Prove it didn't happen.  We have statements from those involved, now prove them WRONG.

Tawana Brawley?  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 09:50:06 AM »

It never happened.Libs have a history of lying in fact Clayborn said this health care bill was just as important as the civil rights bill.Are you kidding me.Thats a lie.PROVE IT DID HAPPEN!!!!!Show me the tape,show me the video.There were thousands there,where are the witness'.It was just another lib lie just as the "kill him" lie the libs made up at the Palin rally.Security thirty deep around the senators and congressmen,NOT ONE ARREST!!!Your a fucking fool!Typical girl lib who believes jerkoffs like Olberman.The tea partys will get larger because when you lie about whites they get together more not less!!!!!!!!and Olbermans ratings will continue to be the laughingstock they always were.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »
LOL.  Hypocrisy claims another sucker!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 09:52:53 AM »
I can't wait for this party to crash and burn on itself (not that it hasn't already). This stuff will look really good come election time.  ::)

HAHAHAHAHAH..

These freakin clowns. I feel the same way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 09:58:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH..

These freakin clowns. I feel the same way

Have fun with your 350k debt and working in the DMV. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2010, 09:59:06 AM »
It never happened.Libs have a history of lying in fact Clayborn said this health care bill was just as important as the civil rights bill.Are you kidding me.Thats a lie.PROVE IT DID HAPPEN!!!!!Show me the tape,show me the video.There were thousands there,where are the witness'.It was just another lib lie just as the "kill him" lie the libs made up at the Palin rally.Security thirty deep around the senators and congressmen,NOT ONE ARREST!!!Your a fucking fool!Typical #### lib who believes jerkoffs like Olberman.The tea partys will get larger because when you lie about whites they get together more not less!!!!!!!!and Olbermans ratings will continue to be the laughingstock they always were.

You were gone for a few days billy were you at a meet?
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2010, 10:09:06 AM »
What does that have to do with me supporting a bunch of fools who hate the fact that I (a black man) even have the same rights as them.

The Teabaggers look like they dont like blacks..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2010, 10:15:29 AM »
What does that have to do with me supporting a bunch of fools who hate the fact that I (a black man) even have the same rights as them.

Again, if it was said, that is horrible, but I still have not seen any proof of this. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 10:17:12 AM »

Thats simply not true.Thats what stations like MSNBC show you and simple minded fools like Olberman claim[which is why no one watches him].Thats their goal,  to discredit.Conservatives want blacks to acheive what ever they want,if thats wealth then we want it for you,if its just a small apartment,then we are behind you.We want freedom to chase your dreams.Its liberals who want to control your destiny and pigeon hole you.NOT ONE tea party person yelled the "n' word,no tape of it,no video,no witness' nothing but the word of a dishonest politician,no arrests.NOT ONE aspect of the story is true.They dont like Obama,but I think they hate Pelosi more.They hate the government NOT blacks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 10:19:31 AM »

Have fun with your doctor quitting his job and spitting on you.