Author Topic: Best way to get ripped and gain some size!!!  (Read 5887 times)

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
Best way to get ripped and gain some size!!!
« on: March 21, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
Hi guys I really need some sold advise
I am 175 lbs at 12 percent body fat 5.9 1/2  I just turned 42 yrs
I want to see abs which is my number 1 goal. So I am guessing I want to be 8 percent BF
I would love to gain 15-20 lbs of muscle but don't want a big waste at all smaller the better!

I am taken some var 20 mg which has worked huge for me! If I take more Mg at one time I feel really over the top in a bad way!
I don't mind taken some gear just don't know what type and combo to take to get to my goals!

I started dieting but not sure how to do it right! I was eating a can or 2 of tuna a day but was tolled this is really bad because of the mercury. I was eating chicken thighs but was tolled chicken breast was way better because its a fast twitch muscle so better to eat.

My work outs are solid!

Thanks for any help you can give me! Or links to diet plans etc...  

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
Re: Best way to get ripped and gain some size!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
No helpful hints!?!
I have someone to get me gear. it just the cost is a little high is all!
I don't know what type to ask for?
Var I know is one of the safest but its only getting me so far.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:39:10 AM »
do you really talk like this! all the time! try eating more! and cycle some test! pretty easy! just read the stickies!

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 12:20:16 PM »
do you really talk like this! all the time! try eating more! and cycle some test! pretty easy! just read the stickies!

I been doing some massive researching! Reading the stickies on many forms for the last 2 days!
I am going to start taking test as soon as i can find some! lol I am not sure if test will come in pill form at all! What is the best test to start taking? Sustanon 250?
I looked up a couple of eating plans 6 meals a day etc...
Ok so your asking what is up with my talking or typing to be more exact, Saop? Is it messed up? something else I guess I'm gone need to work on! Hahaha

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 12:34:16 PM »
These seem pretty cool! Print logs for all kinds of stuff Working out, food plans etc...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/printlogs.htm

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »
If you can't see your abs at 12% then you need to do more ab work.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 07:08:38 PM »
If you can't see your abs at 12% then you need to do more ab work.
x2 at a genuine 12% you will see your abs.

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »
Hmmm I just bought this weight scale that measures BF percent-Muscle and bone weight as well as water weight! It said 11% before now that I ve been eating better and working out harder. Started taken ECA stack! It says 13.5% WTF junk! My waste went down a quarter of inch too!?!

Glad to hear its 12% to show abs not 10% lol

How Many Times a day are suppose to take the ECA stack?

Thanks Guys!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 10:41:31 AM »
first of all dude do not go to forums for information. stick to this one if you have any questions, and dont just listen to anybody on here but make sure a couple of the vets agree. if one or more of the following say it its probably true:  4thad, emmortal, rimbaud, willgrant, meso, stavios, myself(tbombz), van bilderass, luolamies.. and a few wothers im forgetting..

alot of illinformed and ignorant individuals on the internet

dont ever listen to anybody who says they have a miracle drug, miracle way of stacking, miracle combo of drugs, a miracle workout, or miracel diet plan.

there is no secret or easy way... you must take roids, eat enough food and protein, and train hard. you must do all three things and you must do them consistantly, without breaks(maybe scheduled breaks but only do so if absolutely necessary or if done very rarely).

the secret is consistancy

if you have any questions ask

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »
Thanks Tbombz!!!

Yes I agree to everything you are saying. I am new and I am spending hours a day looking up everything! WoW so much info its mind blowing! Trying to figure out whats real and whats not is a job in itself!

I started eating 6 times a day plus tons of protein, 200 grams a day. I train hard even with out the gear, I am in good shape. I am constant!
Now the gear is the new puzzle for me! Trying to figure out what will work best for me. I started taken Var which changed me big time! So much so I want to go to the next level!
I not looking to go Pro or anything, more between a Fitness and Pro body Builder. I would would love to weight 195 lbs ripped! I could live with 185 lbs though lol

I am thinking of one these combo's. I'm not crazy about idea of pins though! But I don't want to lose my sex drive either and everyone saying use Test!

Anvar + Primobolan + D-Bal
or
Anvar + Deca + Sustanon 250

I guessing I am going to have to use Arimidex, Aromasin or Letrozole which these are another thing I know nothing about! more research! Hahaha!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 11:18:59 AM »
if the var is working good just stay with that dude. good gear can be hard to find, and you dont need to take anything more fi your already getting good results. you should wait untill your not satisfied with the results your getting, and then increase the drugs. then repeat the process.

if anything, just add in a bit of test, that you will love. 

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 11:33:15 AM »
if the var is working good just stay with that dude. good gear can be hard to find, and you dont need to take anything more fi your already getting good results. you should wait untill your not satisfied with the results your getting, and then increase the drugs. then repeat the process.

if anything, just add in a bit of test, that you will love. 

Sorry about this newbie Q's but does test come in tabs? or is it pins only?
What type of Test is best if there is a best? I'm thinking Sustanon 250 but if D-bal is a test then that as dbal is a tab form!

Var is good to me! I think I maxed it though or close to it! I've gained 5-7lbs of lean muscle on it and heard that's all Var gives but well see!

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »
One thing I did notice on Var is my sex drive went down a lot!
I don't mean I can't get hard I mean I don't have the drive to pursue girls as I once did. Almost like I don't care about sex which sucks!
Test I heard will fix this I am hoping!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 11:38:34 AM »
Sorry about this newbie Q's but does test come in tabs? or is it pins only?
What type of Test is best if there is a best? I'm thinking Sustanon 250 but if D-bal is a test then that as dbal is a tab form!

Var is good to me! I think I maxed it though or close to it! I've gained 5-7lbs of lean muscle on it and heard that's all Var gives but well see!

there is no real limit to a steroid..more a limit to a certain doseage-calorie-workout intensity combo...   any increase in any of those factors will always result in gains..

test is injection only, except if you can get andriol. but i think injectable is much better. test enanthate is my favorite, but there is really no difference between all of the difference esters or ester combo like sustanon.  its all testosterone, the esters dont change it, except for its injection frequency.

id throw in two pricks of test enanthate every week. youcould even drop the var if you wanted. how long did you want to stay "on"? orals, like var, shouldnt be run long term. you can do injectables for years on end.. but i owuldnt advise the same with orals. the liver stress will take a toll on you for sure

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »
just looked up test enanthate it says it king for mass building and cheap! two good things!

drawback is that the increased water retention (part of the increased mass) can lead to high blood pressure. Beside other minor sides such as acne and possible hair loss.
anti-aromatase such as Arimidex is suggested

whats a good combo Deca+Test Enathate?  Still won't mind throwing in some Var to add that hardness look!

Wonder if Arnold injected!?!  I know he popped pills like candy LOL

Thanks for the helpful tips!!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »
Tbombz good post, the best thing you said in that post was consistancy...consistanc y with diet and training is what most people lack...once you got that down you can make some awesome changes in your body

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 02:19:21 PM »
just looked up test enanthate it says it king for mass building and cheap! two good things!

drawback is that the increased water retention (part of the increased mass) can lead to high blood pressure. Beside other minor sides such as acne and possible hair loss.
anti-aromatase such as Arimidex is suggested

whats a good combo Deca+Test Enathate?  Still won't mind throwing in some Var to add that hardness look!

Wonder if Arnold injected!?!  I know he popped pills like candy LOL

Thanks for the helpful tips!!!

like i told you before, dont get your info from google searches or forums

test enanthate is the same as every other test, just with the enanthate ester. i like it because its a little bit shorter than cyp, and long enough so that 2-3 times per week is sufficient.

you do NOT have to use an aromatase inhibitor. they are only sometimes needed, if you start to get unwanted side effects (mainly gyno, nipple development)

test and deca works well but you dont have to use deca or anything else. test alone is just fine! much better than the current anavar only that you are doing.. and thats working just fine according to you.

"hardness" is mainly attributed to diet, not steroids.

arnold did inject alot of different steroids. i believe primo and deca were two of his favorites.

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »
Thanks again Tbombz!

Lots to think about!
Ya I notice the hardness of Var day by day weird! I only taken 20mg every 2 days skip a day then 2 days again etc... the day after I skip Var I look a a bit softer nothing to complain about but noticeable to me. I know this isn't a lot to take. I am now not skipping days of Var save for the 7th day I don't work out.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »
Thanks again Tbombz!

Lots to think about!
Ya I notice the hardness of Var day by day weird! I only taken 20mg every 2 days skip a day then 2 days again etc... the day after I skip Var I look a a bit softer nothing to complain about but noticeable to me. I know this isn't a lot to take. I am now not skipping days of Var save for the 7th day I don't work out.

dont skip any days! dude, ask before you make any changes to your drug regimin.

your gettying harder because your muscles are getting bigger and denser. all steroids do that.

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »
dont skip any days! dude, ask before you make any changes to your drug regimin.

your gettying harder because your muscles are getting bigger and denser. all steroids do that.

Good to hear because my source says hes out and has nothing!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 03:04:55 PM »
Ok newbie..here is what I did when I first started...just keeping it simple

500mg wk Test Sus - Wk 1-16
30 Dbol ED - Wk 1-4
PCT - Nolva on hand / as needed

Save Deca for your 2nd / 3rd cycle..not needed for a newbies first cycle. (research deca dick...lol)

You weight x 2 = Amount of protein you should be consuming if you want to grow.
Calories should almost be about your body weight x 20 if gaining, about 15 if cutting and the majority of the caloric intake (ratio) should be protein.

go crazy on the veggies
low carbs (morning, maybe lunch, post workout)
Drink at least a gallon of water per day
Multi Vitamin
Creatine

Most important - learn how to train, rest, eat properly then do it consistantly.

PS - throw away your scale and find a gym that will do caliper test on you or learn to do it /wife do it

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
Ok newbie..here is what I did when I first started...just keeping it simple

500mg wk Test Sus - Wk 1-16
30 Dbol ED - Wk 1-4
PCT - Nolva on hand / as needed

Save Deca for your 2nd / 3rd cycle..not needed for a newbies first cycle. (research deca dick...lol)

You weight x 2 = Amount of protein you should be consuming if you want to grow.
Calories should almost be about your body weight x 20 if gaining, about 15 if cutting and the majority of the caloric intake (ratio) should be protein.

go crazy on the veggies
low carbs (morning, maybe lunch, post workout)
Drink at least a gallon of water per day
Multi Vitamin
Creatine

Most important - learn how to train, rest, eat properly then do it consistantly.

PS - throw away your scale and find a gym that will do caliper test on you or learn to do it /wife do it

Well if I could get those I would, but seeing my source just tried up and I don't live in LA anymore, it looks like I'm going natural for a min Sad but true! Well at least till the Var runs out!

I've been slamming on my training and restructured my eating habits in a Huge way! I already seeing results! I've passed my workout partner in strength and he's 19 and a beast! Ok I have a little Var running through my veins right now about 20 mg but I am little more twice his age! I think I see an ab too! hahaha

Ya that scale is tossed! I don't have many choices for gyms where I live so I just might order a caliper. You guys ever try Omron body fat analyzer?

Thanks for the help SamoanIrishman!!!