Author Topic: Sick from EQ  (Read 1798 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Sick from EQ
« on: March 21, 2010, 04:01:37 PM »
OK been pinning 600mg of EQ once a week for 5 weeks, stuff is kicking in but i have had a cold ever since the shit kicked in, is this going to pass or does it just come with the territory?
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Sick from EQ
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 04:27:09 PM »
Could be dirty shit...what brand?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »
its a private label.... :/
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 05:15:50 PM »
dirty gear wouldn't cause a cold it would cause an infection if anything. Probably just a cold.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 05:34:51 PM »
dirty gear wouldn't cause a cold it would cause an infection if anything. Probably just a cold.

thats what i am thinking but its a weird cold no cough or anything just one nostril congested.....fuckin weird...no dehydration or anything...
First Rock

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »
when is last time you took your blood pressure?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 06:02:20 PM »
roids rarely cause sickness... in fact they should make you a bit less susceptible

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
when is last time you took your blood pressure?

today i was 123/63 and 88HB......heart rate was a little high but thats normal usually when I am on cycle my heart rate is around 80ish...when I am off its like 55-65.  Blood pressure is normally really low but thats normal for me to have it a tad high when i am on the sauce...
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 04:52:18 PM »
roids rarely cause sickness... in fact they should make you a bit less susceptible

Actually many studies point towards anabolic androgenic steroids lowering your immune system and making you more susceptible to colds and infection.  From my experience it goes both ways.  I think they can help or hinder your immune system.  But I know when a lot of guys go on they start to overtrain.  Overtraining definitely makes you more susceptibel to infection/colds.  1-503-rd............I know lots of guys who've used what you're using and I've never heard of guys complaining it made them sick.  It can raise your H/H (RBCs.). which can water down your white blood cells making you more susceptible to sickness as well. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »
Actually many studies point towards anabolic androgenic steroids lowering your immune system and making you more susceptible to colds and infection.  From my experience it goes both ways.  I think they can help or hinder your immune system.  But I know when a lot of guys go on they start to overtrain.  Overtraining definitely makes you more susceptibel to infection/colds.  1-503-rd............I know lots of guys who've used what you're using and I've never heard of guys complaining it made them sick.  It can raise your H/H (RBCs.). which can water down your white blood cells making you more susceptible to sickness as well. 
lowerin immune system ? specifically? could you show me a study? its possible there may have been some developments that either i didnt know about or that have came about without my awareness

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »
lowerin immune system ? specifically? could you show me a study? its possible there may have been some developments that either i didnt know about or that have came about without my awareness
i was always waaaay more prone to illness whenever i was "ON"......gear shot my imune system to shit....

bench

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
I personally never get sick while I'm on or off...its very rare for me...but I have heard of guys gettin sick a lot more while on gear..especially in the winter

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »
I dunno, I think everbody reacts differently to the stuff, normally I never get sick when I am on at all.  the only time i did was when i was using UGL test prop and UGL EQ.  The eq I am on is def better that the first EQ I used however I think I may or may not be allergic to someting in this EQ b/c its just conjestion in one nostrial nothing else and I took some antihistamines today and it got a bit better.  I noticed the "cold" came the day the EQ should be "broke" down by my body and being used and it was also ironically the day i discontinued DBol....I am not to worried about this I was just wondering if anybody else had this kind of petty but also odd reaction to any kind of gear.  the EQ is def legit though b/c even people at my gym said they notice way more vascularity....thats not me staring in the mirror thinking i am looking vieny...ppl stopping and saying holy shit....I like EQ wayyyyy better than Deca so far.
First Rock

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 05:23:20 PM »
I think everbody reacts differently to the stuff

So true, no matter the study done, our bodies are all slightly different.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »
I dunno, I think everbody reacts differently to the stuff, normally I never get sick when I am on at all.  the only time i did was when i was using UGL test prop and UGL EQ.  The eq I am on is def better that the first EQ I used however I think I may or may not be allergic to someting in this EQ b/c its just conjestion in one nostrial nothing else and I took some antihistamines today and it got a bit better.  I noticed the "cold" came the day the EQ should be "broke" down by my body and being used and it was also ironically the day i discontinued DBol....I am not to worried about this I was just wondering if anybody else had this kind of petty but also odd reaction to any kind of gear.  the EQ is def legit though b/c even people at my gym said they notice way more vascularity....thats not me staring in the mirror thinking i am looking vieny...ppl stopping and saying holy shit....I like EQ wayyyyy better than Deca so far.

No pain no gain brotha! :) It's not like you're going to be on it for life.  So even if there is something you are allergic to at least it will subside when you come off. You think the EQ is good.......you should try his fucking tren!   :o

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »
his gear is pretty cheap too  :D