Author Topic: HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES THE HOUSE 219-212  (Read 1447 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES THE HOUSE 219-212
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »
SUCK IT
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES THE HOUSE 219-212
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 07:55:18 PM »
hurray for the health insurance companies!!!!  they got it just the way they wanted it.

"suck it" is what these compaines, Obama and the dems just said to the people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »
"hurray for the health insurance companies!!!!  they got it just the way they wanted it."

I don't understand - why did they spend so much $ on commercials fighting the bill?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 08:09:52 PM »
Idiots like Benny think this is Us versus Them in terms of the political parties.

Hey douchebag, there is no them and us. The US is the people. The people of this country that overwhelmingly rejected this monstrosity of a bill.

Don't worry though. Pretty soon the democrats in both houses along with our Presidunce will be enjoying the virtues of  unemployment, just like their constituents.

This is a Pyrrhic victory folks.  Both parties won and lost. The dems got their piece of garbage passed. However, the democrats just guaranteed they will lose both houses and that Obama is a one term president. The republicans are going to seize the moment and retake the country, however, what country will be left after this mess is debatable.

Poverty and Mediocrity we can believe in! 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »
Idiots like Benny think this is Us versus Them in terms of the political parties.

Hey douchebag, there is no them and us. The US is the people. The people of this country that overwhelmingly rejected this monstrosity of a bill.

Don't worry though. Pretty soon the democrats in both houses along with our Presidunce will be enjoying the virtues of  unemployment, just like their constituents.

This is a Pyrrhic victory folks.  Both parties won and lost. The dems got their piece of garbage passed. However, the democrats just guaranteed they will lose both houses and that Obama is a one term president. The republicans are going to seize the moment and retake the country, however, what country will be left after this mess is debatable.

Look at the 15 year old attempting to lecture me on politics. ::)

Elections have consequences! ;D

SUCK IT
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 08:14:45 PM »
Im older than you are retard.

And I am quite aware they have consequences. Your pathetic party is going to experience that unavoidable truth very soon. Enjoy the whiff of crack smoke while you still can.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 08:14:46 PM »
"hurray for the health insurance companies!!!!  they got it just the way they wanted it."

I don't understand - why did they spend so much $ on commercials fighting the bill?
what would be the result if they had spent the money in support? ahahahaha...  It wouldn't have had a chance.

Aetna Inc. (AET) surged 3.67% to $34.46 on 14.33 million shares. The company expects first-quarter earnings to surpass Wall Street predictions, but it held to its previous projection for full-year profit.

CIGNA Corporation (CI) gained 3.46% to $37.08 on 7.78 million shares. In the past one year, the stock has rallied over 115%.

WellPoint, Inc. (WLP) went up 1.96% to $65.07 on 12.46 million shares. In the past one month, the stock has gained over 11%.

Health Net, Inc. (HNT) soared 1.55% to $26.15 on heavy volume. In the past one month, the stock has gained over 14%.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Insurance-Stocks-on-the-Move-iw-2466261153.html?x=0&.v=1

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 08:14:52 PM »

Don't worry though. Pretty soon the democrats in both houses along with our Presidunce will be enjoying the virtues of  unemployment, just like their constituents.

This is a Pyrrhic victory folks.  Both parties won and lost. The dems got their piece of garbage passed. However, the democrats just guaranteed they will lose both houses and that Obama is a one term president. The republicans are going to seize the moment and retake the country, however, what country will be left after this mess is debatable.

I heard that line...However, there are what 350 million people in the united states....Was there some vote i didn't know about, so you can say American's didn't want this?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 08:17:36 PM »
what would be the result if they had spent the money in support? ahahahaha...  It wouldn't have had a chance.

Hugo if you own any of those stocks, Sell them short while you can.

Aetna Inc. (AET) surged 3.67% to $34.46 on 14.33 million shares. The company expects first-quarter earnings to surpass Wall Street predictions, but it held to its previous projection for full-year profit.

CIGNA Corporation (CI) gained 3.46% to $37.08 on 7.78 million shares. In the past one year, the stock has rallied over 115%.

WellPoint, Inc. (WLP) went up 1.96% to $65.07 on 12.46 million shares. In the past one month, the stock has gained over 11%.

Health Net, Inc. (HNT) soared 1.55% to $26.15 on heavy volume. In the past one month, the stock has gained over 14%.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Insurance-Stocks-on-the-Move-iw-2466261153.html?x=0&.v=1

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 08:17:39 PM »
Im older than you are retard.

And I am quite aware they have consequences. Your pathetic party is going to experience that unavoidable truth very soon. Enjoy the whiff of crack smoke while you still can.

FUCK OFF  :-*
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 08:21:40 PM »
Are you seriously asking such an idiotic question?  Yes I know that they dont want this.

Here's a hint, go to google and do a search on the nationwide opinion polls on healthcare.

No wait I am sorry. 350 million Americans (including children, convicted felons, illegal immigraints, the mentally retarded etc.) All took part in a nationwide vote. See if you can dig that up also ::)

Actually, wait,  I need to correct myself again. I conducted the survey myself. I personally met with everyone in the united states individually. They each told me they didn't want the bill.

Sometimes posting here and responding to you morons actually makes me feel like I am losing braincells.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 08:22:34 PM »

FUCK OFF  :-*

Benny= Hasn't been so happy to be black since the OJ verdict.

YAYYYYYYYY WE WON!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

lmaoooooooooooooo

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
Are you seriously asking such an idiotic question?  Yes I know that they dont want this.

Here's a hint, go to google and do a search on the nationwide opinion polls on healthcare.

No wait I am sorry. 350 million Americans (including children, convicted felons, illegal immigraints, the mentally retarded etc.) All took part in a nationwide vote. See if you can dig that up also ::)

Actually, wait,  I need to correct myself again. I conducted the survey myself. I personally met with everyone in the united states individually. They each told me they didn't want the bill.

Sometimes posting here and responding to you morons actually makes me feel like I am losing braincells.

Like they Go to the ghetto's and conduct those polls, etc...Like people even take those seriously...very few people will take the time out of the lives to take part in a poll

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »

why would I sell?  They're going to cash in bigtime.  30 to 40 million people will now have to buy into a plan.  I don't see how this isn't a dreambill for their bottom line. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 08:28:11 PM »
why would I sell?  They're going to cash in bigtime.  30 to 40 million people will now have to buy into a plan.  I don't see how this isn't a dreambill for their bottom line. 

You ever hear of the the efficient-market hypothesis Hugo?

they are priced to perfection at the moment, all the news is baked in at the moment...

A sell off looks very likely....

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 08:32:14 PM »
Like they Go to the ghetto's and conduct those polls, etc...Like people even take those seriously...very few people will take the time out of the lives to take part in a poll

Please do this board and the rest of the homo sapien gene pool a favor and kill yourself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »

You ever hear of the the efficient-market hypothesis Hugo?

they are priced to perfection at the moment, all the news is baked in at the moment...

A sell off looks very likely....
I doubt it.  maybe I'm wrong but I don't see how.  We'll see here shortly.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 08:38:34 PM »
Please do this board and the rest of the homo sapien gene pool a favor and kill yourself.

No thanks..

I want to live and do my best to move this nation forward.

However, "how can you say that the nation didn't want this bill?"...

You should have said that, George Whorewell doesn't want this bill..

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 08:41:25 PM »
I doubt it.  maybe I'm wrong but I don't see how.  We'll see here shortly.

Want to place a friendly wager on it? I say that the 'health Insurance sector" will be lower in 6 months time? I'm talking the top 10 listed companies that comprise their respective stock Index?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »
LOL have to do this stocktrak thing for extra credit for one of my classes I just sold alot of shit and put in orders for AETNA and HNT...thanks for the stock tip huggy  ;D ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 08:46:18 PM »

POST OF THE MONTH!!!
S

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »
LOL have to do this stocktrak thing for extra credit for one of my classes I just sold alot of shit and put options for AETNA and HNT...thanks for the stock tip huggy  ;D ;)

if you bought Put options on those respective stocks you did good...Just make sure they are they are more than 90 days from expiration. Give your investment "thesis' time to pan out, and so you don't have to worry about time-decay eroding the value of the options.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 09:01:20 PM »
Want to place a friendly wager on it? I say that the 'health Insurance sector" will be lower in 6 months time? I'm talking the top 10 listed companies that comprise that Index?
penalties for mandates don't start until like 2014 and then jump up in 2016.  The stocks might be down from now in 6 months.  To many people might be looking at this and buying in.  They're going to be going up and that so many see it, is the point about this bill.  People who bought in months ago guessing that this would pass are going to be sitting pretty imo.  That's the point.  So you might be right 6 months from today but that won't give a clear picture of who's right here.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 09:21:55 PM »
penalties for mandates don't start until like 2014 and then jump up in 2016.  The stocks might be down from now in 6 months.  To many people might be looking at this and buying in.  They're going to be going up and that so many see it, is the point about this bill.  People who bought in months ago guessing that this would pass are going to be sitting pretty imo.  That's the point.  So you might be right 6 months from today but that won't give a clear picture of who's right here.

Shorting this Index EFT, Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund, symbol (IHF) or buying put options may be a good call..the fund consists of the following stocks..

UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC   11.60%
MEDCO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC   9.38%
WELLPOINT INC   9.29%
EXPRESS SCRIPTS INC   8.32%
AETNA INC   5.55%
CIGNA CORP   4.10%
HUMANA INC   3.73%
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS   3.65%
LABORATORY CRP OF AMER HLDGS   3.44%
DAVITA INC   2.95%
Total   62.01

I won't be doing so...However, just an idea to throw out there..

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 12:55:55 AM »
Benny= Hasn't been so happy to be black since the OJ verdict.

YAYYYYYYYY WE WON!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

lmaoooooooooooooo

He wont be happy in Nov of 2010 and Jan of 2012. Obama just soiled his presidency, and will go down as one of the worst in history.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!