Author Topic: My black friends (no racist)  (Read 3816 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
My black friends (no racist)
« on: March 21, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »
I swear, this isn't just for laughs...

They're going crazy on facebook posting about the health care news.

From facebook, tell me this isn't fucking insanity.  I'm about to start deleting "friends"...  ;D

"Thank you, I have lupus and my 9 year old daughter has no health insurance, because of me coverage for was not affordable...now we will be able to afford creditable coverage!!! It's a great day:)"
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: My black friends (no racist)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:38:31 PM »
"GOBAMA wotcher' bad self hahahahahaha HEATH CARE PASSED."
S

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 09:44:22 PM »
Cant be worse than this

"Michele Bachmann 'Amaricas Congress Woman,' Her Website Declares LOL
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 10:08:33 PM »

From facebook, tell me this isn't fucking insanity.  I'm about to start deleting "friends"...  ;D

"Thank you, I have lupus and my 9 year old daughter has no health insurance, because of me coverage for was not affordable...now we will be able to afford creditable coverage!!! It's a great day:)"

Lot's of African-American people blindly follow Obama. No shocker there.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 10:26:20 PM »
Lot's of African-American people blindly follow Obama. No shocker there.

He got voted into office solely from skin color alone :-\

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 10:33:15 PM »

That's not the whole reason.

It also happened because Bush pissed everyone off so much and was so corrupt, people wanted any kind of change. Bush pissed people off so much, he created an intense leftist movement in America with his bullshit.

Also McCain/Palin was a joke. More specifically PALIN was a joke and lots of people would not vote for her. Lots of people that were in the middle went for Obama because Palin was an airhead and would have been a disgraceful VP.

Also there were the wars. Obama promised to get us out of the wars and people wanted that. But now Obama have proven himself to be a warhawk just like Bush.

Lot's of other reasons too, i'm too lazy to type it all out. We all saw what happened.....

Race was a major issue too of course. Obama's race is also fueling the intense protests against him by angry white people. These fucking idiots should have started their protesting in 2003 when we invaded Iraq. It took a black man getting into the White house to make them wake the fuck up.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 10:36:03 PM »

10-13% of population, voting adults are probably 5-8%

surely the white wing/rep party out number that exponentially
I

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 10:39:20 PM »

It also happened because Bush pissed everyone off so much and was so corrupt, people wanted any kind of change. Bush pissed people off so much, he created an intense leftist movement in America with his bullshit.

Also McCain/Palin was a joke. More specifically PALIN was a joke and lots of people would not vote for her. Lots of people that were in the middle went for Obama because Palin was an airhead and would have been a disgraceful VP.

Also there were the wars. Obama promised to get us out of the wars and people wanted that. But now Obama have proven himself to be a warhawk just like Bush.

Lot's of other reasons too, i'm too lazy to type it all out. We all saw what happened.....

Race was a majot issue too of course. Obama's race is also fueling the intense protests against him by angry white people. These fucking idiots should have started their protesting in 2003 when we invaded Iraq. It took a black man getting into the White house to make them wake the fuck up.

I was being sarcastic, but in some ways it's not too far from the truth. Many blacks you talk to most likely voted for Obama and thier purpose was because he is black, nothing more! I have yet to talk to any blacks that didn't vote for Obama.

Our resident Matt T is their leader.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »

I was being sarcastic, but in some ways it's not too far from the truth. Many blacks you talk to most likely voted for Obama and thier purpose was because he is black, nothing more! I have yet to talk to any blacks that didn't vote for Obama.

Our resident Matt T is their leader.
True. But blacks are only about 15% of the population. And i'm sure almost as many of them voted for Kerry and Gore. I can't rememebr a time that I met a black person who voted for Bush. I think I saw one on TV once.

A lot of white people voted for Obama without a doubt.

I voted third party myself. I'm no fool.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 11:42:42 PM »

Race was a major issue too of course. Obama's race is also fueling the intense protests against him by angry white people. These fucking idiots should have started their protesting in 2003 when we invaded Iraq. It took a black man getting into the White house to make them wake the fuck up.

I said this qoute before, and prominant people on the Politics Board didn't agree with me...

"Extreme positions are not succeeded by moderate ones, but by contrary extreme positions."

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 11:55:35 PM »

What's insane about a father happy to be able to get his daughter health coverage? Lupus is a pre-existing condition, so unless the guy had a job with medical, he couldn't get a plan for himself or his daughter, because it's congenital. Now that ins co's can't bar people with pre-existings he can buy insurance.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 01:21:50 AM »
What's insane about a father happy to be able to get his daughter health coverage? Lupus is a pre-existing condition, so unless the guy had a job with medical, he couldn't get a plan for himself or his daughter, because it's congenital. Now that ins co's can't bar people with pre-existings he can buy insurance.

Agree.  A child's right to life shouldn't be contingent on how much money her parents have.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 01:23:33 AM »
I don't own a house because I chose not to buy one, so I think the government should supply me with one.  Also want a Cadillac Escalade.   :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »
I don't own a house because I chose not to buy one, so I think the government should supply me with one.  Also want a Cadillac Escalade.   :D

Will you die if you are denied them?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 01:47:06 AM »
I remember watching youtube clips of Howard Stern before the US election.

He had somone interviewing black people and asking them what they thought about "Sarah Palin" running as deputy for Obama. They were all like "Well if Obama picked her she must be good".

::) ffs she was deputy for Mccain and they didn't even have a clue.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 02:00:11 AM »
Agree.  A child's right to life shouldn't be contingent on how much money her parents have.

Good thing it doesn't. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 02:47:29 AM »
Good thing it doesn't. 

Its good thing that the guy can get insurance for his sick kid.  I don't understand the bill but it seems more equitable and that she'll now have access to care that she didn't before.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 03:26:37 AM »
odd how a guy who has never had a job and smokes,
knows what's best for your health.
that kid will have nothing for 4 years. probally longer after
this goes through the courts. there's gonna be major lawsuits.
but obama?
he's the real deal!
the magic negro!
ehhh magic negro baby killer
fixed

my bad

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 03:30:26 AM »
odd how a guy who has never had a job and smokes,
knows what's best for your health.
that kid will have nothing for 4 years. probally longer after
this goes through the courts. there's gonna be major lawsuits.
but obama?
he's the real deal!
the magic negro!
ehhh magic negro baby killer
fixed

my bad
Well, there are tons of doctors that smoke and are overweight at that, yet tell you what is healthy.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 03:35:54 AM »
I'm 54 son. your trying to tell me what that I already don't know?
don't take my statements out of context punk

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 03:39:44 AM »
couldnt possibly be the best n smartest man since clinton for the job.  guess that's not possible.  

impeach n send him and his admin to....

love this shot.  plenty of countries would kill americans  ;D to get him.

let her make run the states.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 03:42:43 AM »
Gentlemen,

You are arguing over apples and oranges.
While you argue amongst each other, they are becoming more powerful.
The key is joining together for a common cause, to defeat the great parasites that are slowly destroying great nations.

Simple people argue over the things you are doing. This is foot soldier mentality.  Are you but a foot soldier?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2010, 05:59:40 AM »
Will you die if you are denied them?
We will all die.  LoL, nobody will die from not having medical insurance.   ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2010, 06:00:18 AM »
Eyeball, you have black friends?  :-X

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 06:08:22 AM »
Its good thing that the guy can get insurance for his sick kid.  I don't understand the bill but it seems more equitable and that she'll now have access to care that she didn't before.

Good thing about this bill: Coverage can't be denied because of pre-existing condition.

Bad thing about this bill: It will actually add to the deficit, despite what the CBO says. The CBO has to go by the Democrats' own perception of how much money it would take for the reform to work. There is no way 30 million people can be insured without additional costs or raiding the funds of other social programs, like medicare, or without having to tax current policy holders and businesses.  Hawaii and Massachussetts have a similar program and they are broke. This bill also does not improve the quality of health care.

Another thing, when under the current system, is a child or any one for that matter, denied medical treatment? Under current federal law, everyone is supposed to be treated regardless of whether they have medical coverage or not.