Author Topic: To all my haters  (Read 4223 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
To all my haters
« on: March 22, 2010, 07:15:06 AM »
After having a look over the Vboard thread - and my apperant outing by the gypsie king Sevastase - I believe it is my duty to save you all a lot of time.

There are not pictures of me online - I am smarter then 90% of my haters and shit talkers, I don't do facebook or myspace, I don't have a youtube channel, I don't post shit on webprofiles or claim to be sombody I am not.

I simply guard my real life from my online life - one has nothing todo with the other.

So since I have never said I am something I am not, since I have never made any claims that are not true and since I simply don't have online photos (even if I am tempted to post some to shut some of you ugly guys up) in four little words... I am getbig invincible

But keep trying its fun ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: To all my haters
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 07:17:32 AM »
After having a look over the Vboard thread - and my apperant outing by the gypsie king Sevastase - I believe it is my duty to save you all a lot of time.

There are not pictures of me online - I am smarter then 90% of my haters and shit talkers, I don't do facebook or myspace, I don't have a youtube channel, I don't post shit on webprofiles or claim to be sombody I am not.

I simply guard my real life from my online life - one has nothing todo with the other.

So since I have never said I am something I am not, since I have never made any claims that are not true and since I simply don't have online photos (even if I am tempted to post some to shut some of you ugly guys up) in one four little words... I am getbig invincible

Sev is just jealous that you have a house that stays in one place.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:18:09 AM »

BHAHA that was good :D whitty and very funny :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 07:22:06 AM »

lol
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 07:37:50 AM »
*Golf clap*   ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 07:47:04 AM »
work on ur site and make some money.  getbig can be a great dumping ground after an exam to let off some steam.  my hate list...

slate
AC
filthy Romanian
che_esy toes

i'm thinking on manbear"whatever the rest of his name is"

peace.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 08:05:52 AM »
work on ur site and make some money.  getbig can be a great dumping ground after an exam to let off some steam.  my hate list...

slate
AC
filthy Romanian
che_esy toes

i'm thinking on manbear"whatever the rest of his name is"

peace.

lol small list but at least you have romanians on your list

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 08:22:44 AM »
You posted some pics of yourself last summer here or was that a joke?
I'm sure someone can dig up that thread. Not that I care bro but I find this all funny, no offense.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 08:35:29 AM »
Sev loves you Stark

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 09:09:21 AM »

So since I have never said I am something I am not, since I have never made any claims that are not true and since I simply don't have online photos (even if I am tempted to post some to shut some of you ugly guys up) in four little words... I am getbig invincible

you should pm me a photo, to vertify your identity, then I could back you up, and I would delete it ofc. =)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »
you should pm me a photo, to vertify your identity, then I could back you up, and I would delete it ofc. =)

Lol u be one of the few people I would trust,
I post a picture later on, Squatfather style - I am not going to show my tats - thats a personal choice - but hey I wear a jumper and you can see for yourself that the size I am doesn't ad up to the size on the picture sev says its me - like I said I have no idea what all the fuss is about I never claimed to be a monster - I am not like sev and many of you guys lying and claiming something I am not - I quite like myself the way I am ;)

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 09:20:21 AM »
Lol u be one of the few people I would trust,
I post a picture later on, Squatfather style - I am not going to show my tats - thats a personal choice - but hey I wear a jumper and you can see for yourself that the size I am doesn't ad up to the size on the picture sev says its me - like I said I have no idea what all the fuss is about I never claimed to be a monster - I am not like sev and many of you guys lying and claiming something I am not - I quite like myself the way I am ;)

Yeah, I wouldn't even save it, you have my name also so lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »
Yeah, I wouldn't even save it, you have my name also so lol.

which I also wouldn't share - despite what many believe a man should be I believe in the old fashioned believes that a man shouldn't be a gossip whore.

Strength trust and honor Swede :)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 09:59:15 AM »
Calm down Gloria

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 10:02:10 AM »
Some of us love you Stark

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 02:23:37 PM »
Its ok bro you are a quality poster whateva you look like = peace.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »
Stark, you must look like a total shithead to hide your pics, you re not special get over it twink

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 02:41:06 PM »
stark posted the sleeveless shot to show of the tats, he had some decent size and cuts on him

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
stark posted the sleeveless shot to show of the tats, he had some decent size and cuts on him

wasn't that great of a picture - but who said that was me?  ??? ??? ???

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 03:07:37 PM »

Impossible Sevastase will initiate a global schmoe-hunt to find you.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »
hahahahahaha