Author Topic: Youz Guyz Screwed Up!  (Read 6943 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Youz Guyz Screwed Up!
« on: March 23, 2010, 09:14:34 AM »
You had your chance but for some reason you all screwed up and it's too damn late to do anything about it now!

They already picked the actor who will suit up as Captain America for a summer release next year probably right around the time when the NPC USA is held in Las Vegas.... (Have to tie this in with bodybuilding some way!)

A few of you GetBiggers could have filled that Capt America suit exceptionally well, but "Nooooooo!" - you were too damn busy pump'en up at the local gym instead of getting that Hollywood agent who would scream and shout on your behalf (the good ones do that) and make ya a few million dollars over the next three sequels.

So YOU didn't show up and they had to consider those that did.

And the following did ..... but only one was chosen..... But you probably know who that one is by now......

If not ..... then here are the guys who were given serious consideration ....

John Krasinski - the very funny guy from TV's The Office who is gnerally remembered by his facial expressions
Channing Tatum - You gotta know this actor by now.
Wilson Bethel - never saw him but he is a regular on "The Young and the Restless" TV show. Never saw that show neither.
Mike Vogel - currently appearing in  "She's Out of My League's" which I ain't yet.
Garrett Hedlund - whom you'll soon be seeing in Disney's "Tron"
Chace Crawford - the "Gossip Girl" TV series

I did notice that Bob Chick and a few of you other Super Hero looking persons failed to make that list and you can only blame yourself because in this case, they really were looking for someone with a muscular build to play the part but NO ONE with muscle showed up to be considered ... (Or something like that!)

So here is what we got ...... (see next post)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Youz Guyz Screwed Up!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 09:16:59 AM »
Captain America was never a huge musclebound freak.  He was a lean man with defined muscle that depended on guns and his shield.  They are talking about Jon Hamm from MadMen playing this role.  He would be fucking spot on.  We don't need a retarded muscle bad actor playing this role.  Look at Bale and batman, he did a fantasic job.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »
I think Groink would have made a great choice.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 09:19:18 AM »
I think the studio made a good choice with Chris Evans. He fits the role and he isn't a douchebag ( like Channing Tatum).

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 09:21:48 AM »
I am pretty sure that a role like this did not have an open call.  Maybe but not sure.  They ususally have someone in mind and then go after them and after everyone they want say no then they might go with an open call. Unless they are trying to discover some new talent and the film has a lower budget,.  Then an open call would be used.
No Worries 4 me

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »
Thanks, MON! I never was a Captain fan, so thanks for that update. Maybe the guy who got the role will be good for that part now that you clarified my misunderstanding.

BUT, let me include a Capt America photo here someplace. Sure looks muscular to me.

So here are the actors who were given serious consideration ....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »
OTHER SERIOUS CONSIDERATIONS ...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:31:14 AM »
face it its gonna be some skinny twink like adrian brody. they will just put some little shoulder pads in his suit to make him look 'strong'.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 09:36:21 AM »
The whole thing sounds Twinktacular.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 09:37:31 AM »
And the winner is (as JNN so accurately stated)..... CHRIS EVANS ....

Capt America looks muscular in this photo, Mon. Kind of looks like Bob in contest form, In fact I think some artist used Bob as the model for that drawing.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 09:47:31 AM »
And since Jon Hamm was mentioned by Mon (see above) here's one of his acting photos...

Regardless what you GetBiggers think, I still think that these super-hero roles should go to "actors" who 'sort of look like' what the cartoonist originally intended.

But, I do gotta admit that I think that Evans is a great actor who all the roles I've seen him play on a movie screen..... which is only two that I can think of.

I participated in one of his films but he had no reason to be on the set that day so I never got the chance to meet him.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »
JNN, Why do you think Tatum is a 'douchbag'?

I've seen three of his movies and was impressed twice.

That 'super-hero' GI Joe one he made last year .... STUNK! In my humble opinion.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 10:07:22 AM »
JNN, Why do you think Tatum is a 'douchbag'?

I've seen three of his movies and was impressed twice.

That 'super-hero' GI Joe one he made last year .... STUNK! In my humble opinion.

actually, i think he is a nice guy

i just understand that he is gonna be writing a male stripper movie and all bullshit aside, that role is mine. 
if he casts himself in that role, THEN he will be a HUGE douchebag (in my eyes at least)

so, i retract my "douchebag" comment= he isn't a "douchebag"........................ ....yet

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 10:24:17 AM »
While we are on this movie stuff subject, I'd like to tell one and all that there were a few minor scenes in various motion pictures that made me actually say, "WOW!" while watching them on that screen.

Here they are:

The scene in Avatar where 'Jake Sully' first wakes up as the 'Avatar' and realizes he has use of his legs once again and leans against the window and says something like, "This is GREAT!!!". For some unknown reason that brief scene hit me hard. And it continued when he started running outside. WOW!

The 'little baby brother" in a couple of very swift shots in the movie "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". How they got him to do that is beyond me. But I can tell you how Speilberg got that little kid to react while filming "Close Encounters' when he first sees the outer space guys while coming down the stairs. WOW! WOW!

A lot of stuff in "The Hurt Locker" when the guys get together and talk shit and especially the scene where the principal actor (SSgt) has a brief conversation with the Colonel who is very impressed by the job he's doing. WOW!

And every scene in which Christoph Waltz appears in in 'Inglorious Bastards". WOW!

And all the enlisted get-together scenes (only a couple) in "Dear John'. Each done well enough to make it real! WOW!

Other than that, I just usually just sit there without saying anything at all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 10:24:28 AM »
Captain America is not Jew.

EPIC FAIL

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »
Captain American is not Jew.

EPIC FAIL
chris evans isn't a jew, you chocolate coated version of Kurt Waldheim

was that jew comment directed toward Adrian Brody?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 10:31:33 AM »
Captain American is not Jew.

EPIC FAIL

True.  But Hollywood doesn't represent America, it represents jews.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 10:34:47 AM »
chris evans isn't a jew, you chocolate coated version of Kurt Waldheim

was that jew comment directed toward Adrian Brody?

I apologize.  I didn't read the thread.  Last I heard Jim from The Office was playing the Capt.  So I take it he's not now...Ooops..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »
actually, i think he is a nice guy

i just understand that he is gonna be writing a male stripper movie and all bullshit aside, that role is mine. 
if he casts himself in that role, THEN he will be a HUGE douchebag (in my eyes at least)

so, i retract my "douchebag" comment= he isn't a "douchebag"........................ ....yet

Channing Tatum claims he used to be a stripper.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 10:37:05 AM »
True.  But Hollywood doesn't represent America, it represents jews.

Fuckin' truth 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
Channing Tatum claims he used to be a stripper.

he was

see, i was gonna be a famous actor and then it would have been discovered that i was a stripper- it would have worked out kinda like how i started working as a trainer at Gold's and the girl who worked daycare started showing pictures of me at her best friend's bachlorette party to the whole staff)

....anyway, he totally stole my gimmick

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 10:42:52 AM »
I apologize.  I didn't read the thread.  Last I heard Jim from The Office was playing the Capt.  So I take it he's not now...Ooops..

Jim from The Office isn't a Jew, either. He's Polish, Irish and Catholic according to all of his bios.

Stick to having sex with pre-op trannies.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »
Thanks for that 'retract', JNN. (Submitted on Channing's behalf.)

Your addition of the word "YET" cannot be argued over ... just yet. Time will tell though.

But right now I hear he's a damn good guy to work with .... which, unlike the past, isn't too much of a rarity these days among this younger generation of Hollywood actors.

Mr Know-It-All here hasn't heard anything about a male stripper movie but you just might fit that role perfectly, but have you ever even made an attempt of contacting a Hollywood agent to see if any reputable one would consider rep'n ya? (With an 'e', not an 'a'.)

There is an exact procedure to follow if you ever decide to make such an attempt and it does require a bit of procedural details.

I was asked to do that for a couple of my nephews/nieces and during the process of trying to discover the precise procedures to follow, I was referred to the Samuel French Book Store because those two book-stores (two locations) are the experts within the world of Hollywood acting and film-making and how to "break into" show biz.

And now they think I'm the family expert at doing this sort of thing... which I certainly AIN'T ... but everybody needs a hero. Even people in La-la Land.

In fact if your ever want to meet a "star" that's probably the first place you should hang out for a couple of hours.

You just could be what Hollywood is or will be look'n for, but you gotta get an agent first..... which is almost an impossibility because most Hollywood agents don't want to rep ya if you haven't done some memorial acting shit in the past.

It's sort of like that Chicken and the egg type thing. But don't let that prevent ya from chasing your dream. I can tell you unbelievable dream chase'n stories but you wouldn't believe me anyway. One in fact would probably make you change your Calvins.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 10:45:07 AM »
Chris Evans landed the role.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 10:50:25 AM »
stunt,

everything you say is spot on

fact of the matter is (and i'm very honest about this) i have to get over myself

also, i tend to bitch and whine too much.

fortunately, i asked my mom how many years i could lie off my real age and she said i can still pass for 25- Nice