Author Topic: Conservative Blogger Calls for Obama's Assassination  (Read 3360 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Conservative Blogger Calls for Obama's Assassination
« on: March 23, 2010, 10:29:15 AM »
!

newmom

Re: Conservative Blogger Calls for Obama's Assassination
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 10:31:36 AM »
see, that is just stupidity, wether you believe it or not or think he should (which I don't) that to me is an idle threat

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 10:33:39 AM »
once again it's not surprising.  Right wingers have trouble wrapping their intellect around ideas other than their own.  Anything that is deemed outside of the right wing spectrum by fox or rush is cause for grave concern and immediate action involving buying guns, talking about assassinations and joining with some other low IQ people to form a 'militia' whereby ex army people who wish they were never discharged join with rejects who couldn't make the cut to run around in bushes firing at imaginary muslims (used to be nazis, then communists) and kenyan born presidents.  
Abandon every hope...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 10:34:06 AM »
hopefully they catch that "teabagger" and punish him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 10:40:05 AM »
What?  You mean God didn't answer the prayers of those Christians that were praying for Obama's death?  How dare he.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
Cindy Sheehan Writes of Wanting to Kill President Bush in New Book
Thursday, September 7, 2006 | Kristinn

Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:44:49 AM by kristinn

In her new book due out Sept. 19, "Peace Mom," Cindy Sheehan writes of her fantasies of killing President Bush.

Sheehan, whose son Army Spc. Casey Sheehan was killed in Iraq in April, 2004, couches her desire for the murder of the President by saying she wishes she could go back in time and kill George Bush as an infant in order to prevent the Iraq war.

Sheehan has been trying for over a year to meet with President Bush, but to no avail. She met with the President once in 2004 shortly after her son gave his life in Iraq. Since that cordial meeting, Sheehan has allied herself with anti-American leftists. Last year she called foreign terrorists in Iraq "freedom fighters," a sobriquet she has also given to the Iranian-allied Iraqi jihadists who killed her son.

Sheehan's desire to murder President Bush was first reported by RadarOnline.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 10:48:48 AM »
no shortgage of stupidity on either side

newmom

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 10:51:25 AM »
no shortgage of stupidity on either side

probably the best post of the week

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 11:00:24 AM »
probably the best post of the week

thanks but I think this is the best post of the week.

no one here seems to appreciate my comic stylings

I don't even know why I bother sometimes

yeah I felt bad about giving you shit and I said so

to tell you the truth I run an abortion clinic

actually a few abortion clinics

I'm thinking of franchising

you'd be amazed how much money you can save when you hire illegal aliens to perform the abortions

newmom

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »
thanks but I think this is the best post of the week.

no one here seems to appreciate my comic stylings

I don't even know why I bother sometimes

well I will say both sides act stupid is what I meant, I don't actually  agree with all your posts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
well I will say both sides act stupid is what I meant, I don't actually  agree with all your posts

I never suggested you agreed with all my posts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 11:04:37 AM »
I never suggested you agreed with all my posts

Trust me, you are stil at you 93% wrong rating in my book.   ;D  ;D

newmom

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 11:05:51 AM »
So basically we all agree its ok to disagree ;D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »
So basically we all agree its ok to disagree ;D ;D
isn't this board mostly one big disagreement with a splash of crazy from Billy, 333 and a few others

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »
That mother is far too wrapped up in her own loss to see just how foolish her words are.  

As for those protesters, i've never agreed with anyone on killing Bush, ever.  I never will either.

I find it rather telling though 333 that instead of denouncing the actions of this individual you deflect to the left yet again.  Perhaps you too wish this on our president?  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 11:13:05 AM »
That mother is far too wrapped up in her own loss to see just how foolish her words are.  

As for those protesters, i've never agreed with anyone on killing Bush, ever.  I never will either.

I find it rather telling though 333 that instead of denouncing the actions of this individual you deflect to the left yet again.  Perhaps you too wish this on our president?  

Its wrong KC, but this is nothing new. 

Burr and Hamilton had a duel correct? 

Politics is igly and nasty, its never going to change. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 11:21:14 AM »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!You get on here,read the thread and then blame one nut on Rush.NOT ONCE do you say Sheehan is influenced by those stupid retards on MSNBC like Ed Shultz or Olberman.You throw stones at the right,but excuse the left.That professor who shot up her school was an Obama supporter.Think Rush told her to do that or Maddow?You on the left are so quick to point fingers at right wing talk but COMPLETELY ignore left wing nut jobs in the media having ANY effect on the kooks on the left like Sheehan.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!You get on here,read the thread and then blame one nut on Rush.NOT ONCE do you say Sheehan is influenced by those stupid retards on MSNBC like Ed Shultz or Olberman.You throw stones at the right,but excuse the left.That professor who shot up her school was an Obama supporter.Think Rush told her to do that or Maddow?You on the left are so quick to point fingers at right wing talk but COMPLETELY ignore left wing nut jobs in the media having ANY effect on the kooks on the left like Sheehan.

most people who kill others are mostly just crazy - like your hero Roeder.

It's got very little if anything to do with politics

many people share their nutty views but don't kill people (look in the mirror to see an example).

the difference is mental illness

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 11:33:14 AM »
most people who kill others are mostly just crazy - like your hero Roeder.

It's got very little if anything to do with politics

many people share their nutty views but don't kill people (look in the mirror to see an example).

the difference is mental illness

And yet,on here the libs scream ANYTIME a "conservative" does a crime "I BET HE LISTENED TO RUSH OR BECK".Not once,when a leftist lunatic goes hay wire does ONE lib say "I BET HE WATCHED MATHEWS OR MADDOW".Its a typical left wing ploy to discredit voices on the right.Its the argument of the idiots.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »
And yet,on here the libs scream ANYTIME a "conservative" does a crime "I BET HE LISTENED TO RUSH OR BECK".Not once,when a leftist lunatic goes hay wire does ONE lib say "I BET HE WATCHED MATHEWS OR MADDOW".Its a typical left wing ploy to discredit voices on the right.Its the argument of the idiots.

well "crazy" is a tightrope that some people walk every day and sometimes it doesn't take much to push these people over the line but only they are responsible for their actions. 

Look, you seem very unstable but you manage to watch Beck and O'Reilly and so far you haven't murdered anyone yet.

When and if you do murder someone I'll be sure to give you all the credit for your own actions

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 12:24:12 PM »
Stupid thing to say, but who the heck is Solly Forell?? 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 12:28:38 PM »
once again it's not surprising.  Right wingers have trouble wrapping their intellect around ideas other than their own.  Anything that is deemed outside of the right wing spectrum by fox or rush is cause for grave concern and immediate action involving buying guns, talking about assassinations and joining with some other low IQ people to form a 'militia' whereby ex army people who wish they were never discharged join with rejects who couldn't make the cut to run around in bushes firing at imaginary muslims (used to be nazis, then communists) and kenyan born presidents.  
Oh really kc?? What is funny is you have lumped in the WHOLE RIGHT WING of this nation into one neat little group. Sounds to me its you who can't wrap yourself around new ideas other than your own. Oh and BTW, You might want to take a look at your own party and see just how "compromising" they have been the last eight years and come back to me. Better yet, take a look how "compromising" they were on crafting this healthcare bill; from the very beginning to yesterday.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 12:32:03 PM »
Stupid thing to say, but who the heck is Solly Forell?? 

someone who might not even exist

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 12:56:06 PM »
well "crazy" is a tightrope that some people walk every day and sometimes it doesn't take much to push these people over the line but only they are responsible for their actions. 

Look, you seem very unstable but you manage to watch Beck and O'Reilly and so far you haven't murdered anyone yet.

When and if you do murder someone I'll be sure to give you all the credit for your own actions

I find it funny you find me unstable,simply because you disagree with me.Ive worked for the same company for 12 years,when they changed locations they paid for my move.Ive been married for twenty years.Ive been competing in powerlifting and bodybuilding for twenty five years.I dont drink,I dont smoke,I dont even drink coffe.I eat the same foods everyday,workout the same days.Im probably the most stable person you could ever know.In fact,until last week I hadnt called in sick to work in 6 years.My life is work,training,working with my kid to get him ready for whatever sport he is in season and watching old dvds of pro wrestling.

I would dare say Im the most boring,predictable person Ive ever known.In fact,my stability is probably the most insane thing about about me.I live my life on a schedule and dont ever like to veer from it[actually get a bit in a panic if Im off schedule],but other then that Im a bore.Yes,I wont let silly fools talk to me anyway they want and yes I celebrate my enemies demise,but unstable?Im compulsively stable.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »
Yes. And what is funny is the left will always show who they fear the most. They will discredit, make fun of, parady them... Why do you think they have stopped at nothing but to destroy Palin? Bush? Cheney?
Rush is another one. Oh, he's just entertainment, they say.. Or, he's some right wing nutcase... who takes him seriously anyway?? Unfortunately for them, over 10 million people do. And there are polls that show Rush is correct 96% of the time. 96%!! That is not me saying this, this was complied by independent polls that track this stuff. Can wacko Chris "I get a tingle when I see Obama" Mathews say that?