Author Topic: States Say Overhaul Will Bust Already Strained Medicaid Budget  (Read 426 times)

James

President Barack Obama faces a fight over the health-care overhaul from states that say they’ll sue because the legislation’s expansion of Medicaid imposes a fiscal strain their cash-strapped budgets can’t afford.

Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania are among 12 states preparing lawsuits challenging the constitutionality of the burden imposed by the legislation, according to statements by state attorneys general. The health-care overhaul will make as many as 15 million more Americans eligible for Medicaid nationwide starting in 2014 and will cost the states billions to administer.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-03-23/states-say-overhaul-will-bust-already-strained-medicaid-budget.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: States Say Overhaul Will Bust Already Strained Medicaid Budget
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »
President Barack Obama faces a fight over the health-care overhaul from states that say they’ll sue because the legislation’s expansion of Medicaid imposes a fiscal strain their cash-strapped budgets can’t afford.

Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania are among 12 states preparing lawsuits challenging the constitutionality of the burden imposed by the legislation, according to statements by state attorneys general. The health-care overhaul will make as many as 15 million more Americans eligible for Medicaid nationwide starting in 2014 and will cost the states billions to administer.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-03-23/states-say-overhaul-will-bust-already-strained-medicaid-budget.html

James, I warned of this for months, all to the deafness of the hack libs on this board. 

James

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 03:16:45 PM »
James, I warned of this for months, all to the deafness of the hack libs on this board.  

Once Obama is done, the entire United States of America will resemble Detroit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »
Once Obama is done, the entire United States of America will resemble Detroit.

Ammo, food rations, home medical care, liberty gardens, guns, home businesses, barter, trade, and old school trades will be the only way to survive this catastrophe. 

James

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »
Hope and Change !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 03:28:51 PM »
Michael Savage was 100000% correct - "Obama= Trickle Up Poverty"

James

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »
Michael Savage was 100000% correct - "Obama= Trickle Up Poverty"

I have been listening to his Radio show often here recently.  He has been right on many occasions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 07:59:06 PM »
I have been listening to his Radio show often here recently.  He has been right on many occasions.

He's a real bronxite like me.  He is probably my favorite host since he never pulls and punches at all.