Author Topic: Air Force guy told me he would use drones on American Citizens last night.  (Read 3621 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
4.  End the EEOC, NEA, EPA, DHS, etc

End Homeland security?  Republicans INVENTED that.  What makes you think palin would end it?

5.  Pursue a nationwide CCW

Wooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Straw - serious question, play along:  

Lets assume the GOP were to win huge majorities in 2010 and 2012 and Palin were win the Presidency in 2012.  The GOP now has all three branches and almost veto proof majority.    In the first year Palin:

1.  Ban abortion
2.  Bay gay marriage
3.  Ban sodomy.
4.  End the EEOC, NEA, EPA, DHS, etc
5.  Pursue a nationwide CCW

How would you feel?  

don't forget banning stem cell research...and don't forget mandatory prayer in schools...whats this have to do with the thread topic?
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I meant DHHS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
don't forget banning stem cell research...and don't forget mandatory prayer in schools...whats this have to do with the thread topic?

Straw thinks us RW'ers are over reacting to Obama's overall agenda and are too tense.

I was trying to explain to him the equivelent feeling for LW'ers would have under similar circumstances.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I dont run the place. 

If i did I would beat the living shit out him and make him know his place. 

know his place?

who the fuck are you to tell that to anyone?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
know his place?

who the fuck are you to tell that to anyone?

His employer. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

ADD much?

honestly this is just another sign that something is wrong inside 333's skull

the guy can't stay on topic for more than a few posts before he veers off into la la land with his weird "what if" scenarios

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ADD much?

honestly this is just another sign that something is wrong inside 333's skull

the guy can't stay on topic for more than a few posts before he veers off into la la land with his weird "what if" scenarios

Did you read my response to that Straw?  It wasnt but a few years ago when the left feared GWB was going to suspend elections no? 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
nice tat

Mons Venus

^^^ Makes sense.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
His employer. 

yeah?

trying using that defense at your trial

even if you were his employer how does that give you the right to assault him

I swear to god sometimes I think you (and Billy) must be joking

you can't actually believe some of the stupid stuff you post on this board

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
^^^ Makes sense.

I'd like to know who you trained under regarding VAJ?  I'm belted in VAJ having trained under John Petrone out of the Defense Institute in Colorado Springs.  I've also trained under David James in NYC.  So I know the ins and outs and the whos who of the VAJ system.  It's a very select few people and I hardly doubt anyone from the system is a full time getbig member.  LOL.   ::) If I'm wrong my apologies.  VAJ is the best street self defense system out there.  So kick ass if you really are trained in it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Guys, last night in my self defense class we had a new guy who is an air force guy and we were asking him some questions, etc etc.  

The main instructor asked him if he was ordered to use drones on right wingers, teabaggers, and people the government said were "anti-government, even though they were American Citizens, if he would.  

Without a flinch and barely a milisecond, he said, "Absolutely, fuck'em."

I spoke to the instructor today about it and he was as disturbed as I was and said he is going to ask the guy leave next week after that.  

I personally was shocked at how matter of fact this guy said that and was a bit disturbed over that.  

Thoughts?    

He's saying he would follow an unlawful order, which he has no obligation to do.  Someone like that shouldn't be wearing the uniform.  

Mons Venus

Straw - serious question, play along: 

Lets assume the GOP were to win huge majorities in 2010 and 2012 and Palin were win the Presidency in 2012.  The GOP now has all three branches and almost veto proof majority.    In the first year Palin:

1.  Ban abortion
2.  Bay gay marriage
3.  Ban sodomy.
4.  End the EEOC, NEA, EPA, DHS, etc
5.  Pursue a nationwide CCW

How would you feel? 

I stopped reading there.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw thinks us RW'ers are over reacting to Obama's overall agenda and are too tense.

I was trying to explain to him the equivelent feeling for LW'ers would have under similar circumstances.   

The left is already used to being attacked by the military

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
He's saying he would follow an unlawful order, which he has no obligation to do.  Someone like that shouldn't be wearing the uniform.  

So how do you reconcile this statement with your previous statements about Ehren Watada?

So which is it... follow orders or no?

Or is it follow orders when Conservatives are in power, disobey them when Democrats are in power?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
So how do you reconcile this statement with your previous statements about Ehren Watada?

So which is it... follow orders or no?

Or is it follow orders when Conservatives are in power, disobey them when Democrats are in power?

Are you serious?  What I said is there is no obligation to follow an unlawful order.  That spineless traitor disobeyed a lawful order.  He sent his subordinates off to get shot at while he sat behind a desk. 

I hope I never run into him.  I might get all "Billy" on him.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
Are you serious?  What I said is there is no obligation to follow an unlawful order.  That spineless traitor disobeyed a lawful order.  He sent his subordinates off to get shot at while he sat behind a desk. 

And if drones were ordered used on the American people, why do you assume it would be an unlawful order?

I hope I never run into him.  I might get all "Billy" on him.   :)

Why do I find the prospect of my 5 yr old neice throwing a temper tantrum to be far more intimidating than the idea of you getting all "Billy"? And by "Billy", do you mean retarded, irrational, lobotomized & rabid?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

And if drones were ordered used on the American people, why do you assume it would be an unlawful order?

Why do I find the prospect of my 5 yr old neice throwing a temper tantrum to be far more intimidating than the idea of you getting all "Billy"? And by "Billy", do you mean retarded, irrational, lobotomized & rabid?

Posse Comitatus.

Billy is sane and rational.  I don't agree with everything he says and don't always agree with his approach, but he's just a no-nonsense dude.  Says things that a lot of people think, but are afraid to say. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I have already given out those details.  I train under a guy named Col. Ridenhour and John Perkins.  He also trains Gerald Celente. 
The economic hitman John Perkins or another by the same name?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
oh yea, the story is distubing 3333.  I agree with you.  It's a story that Alex Jones has been covering for many years.  I know many people here hate Alex for various reasons but what you posted is a confirmation of what he's been saying for a long time.

24KT

• Getbig V
The economic hitman John Perkins or another by the same name?

;D

Enquiring minds want to know.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

;D

Enquiring minds want to know.

I'm sure there are a shitload of John Perkins but I thought I would ask.  Never know lol..

24KT

• Getbig V
I'm sure there are a shitload of John Perkins but I thought I would ask.  Never know lol..

If it were the same guy, ...it would explain much about 333's peculiar behaviour wouldn't it?  ;D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If it were the same guy, ...it would explain much about 333's peculiar behaviour wouldn't it?  ;D
quickest route to not getting an honest answer out of 3333 would be to post what you just posted.

From what I can see, Perkins is a guy that has left that shit in his past after clearing his conscience publically.