Author Topic: Air Force guy told me he would use drones on American Citizens last night.  (Read 3593 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Guys, last night in my self defense class we had a new guy who is an air force guy and we were asking him some questions, etc etc.  

The main instructor asked him if he was ordered to use drones on right wingers, teabaggers, and people the government said were "anti-government, even though they were American Citizens, if he would.  

Without a flinch and barely a milisecond, he said, "Absolutely, fuck'em."

I spoke to the instructor today about it and he was as disturbed as I was and said he is going to ask the guy leave next week after that.  

I personally was shocked at how matter of fact this guy said that and was a bit disturbed over that.  

Thoughts?    

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Guys, last night in my self defense class we had a new guy who is an air force guy and we were asking him some questions, etc etc.  

The main instructor asked him if he was ordered to use drones on right wingers, teabaggers, and people the government said were "anti-government, even though they were American Citizens, if he would.  

I spoke to the instructor today about it and he was as disturbed as I was and said he is going to ask the guy leave next week after that.  

I personally was shocked at how matter of fact this guy said that and was a bit disturbed over that.  

Thoughts?    

So let me get this straight.... you are condoning kicking a guy out of a private self-defense class that he presumeably paid good money for, because he as a government employee expressed a willingness to do his job?

What happened to the unconditional love of soldiers and other military types who follow orders? They're worthy of praise when they follow orders and kill people overseas without flinching, ...but when they express an inclination towards consistency (ie: killing whomever they are ordered to kill) they should be "kicked out" because you find it disturbing? What I find disturbing is the fact that you are only now just realizing the military will be used against whoever they choose to use it against regardless of whether the targets are foreign or domestic. You're just as mortal as everyone else. And the next time you see a pick of a naked Iraqi with a car battery tied to his genitals, remember: 'There but for the grace of God go I"

But cheer up tho... when the government's military drones open fire on you, ...you'll have health insurance to take the bullets out and cover your little stint in the hospital.
w

Mons Venus

Thoughts?    

Seriously... what type of self defense 333's? I've trained using the Vee-Arnis-Jitsu System dating back to my military days.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Seriously... what type of self defense 333's? I've trained using the Vee-Arnis-Jitsu System dating back to my military days.

I have already given out those details.  I train under a guy named Col. Ridenhour and John Perkins.  He also trains Gerald Celente. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)

Mons Venus

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
A soldier following there orders is a suprise?

If "god" told a Christian to kill his own son they would...

The message under strawmans avatar rings true....
DAWG

Mons Venus

I have already given out those details.  I train under a guy named Col. Ridenhour and John Perkins.  He also trains Gerald Celente. 

What system? Kenpo?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Maybe I was naive in thinking our soldiers wouldnt follow those orders.  My bad. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

those aren't my words

that's a direct quote from Jerry Falwell and presumably it was derived from his experience with his flock of christian zombies

Mons Venus

http://www.survive-the-street.com/instructorbiography.php?inst=46

Maybe he can verify your info mons?   

Maybe he can verify your alleged midgit picture 333's?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
those aren't my words

that's a direct quote from Jerry Falwell and presumably it was derived from his experience with his flock of christian zombies

I did not make this thread to turn into personal insults and jokes.  

I'm not kidding, this is a serious issue and I was just surprised at how matter of fact this guy was in saying he would have no problem using drones to attack fellow american citizens.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Maybe he can verify your alleged midgit picture 333's?

Post a pic of yourself fool.  The one you keep pimping was already proven a fake. 

24KT

• Getbig V

rotflmao. Kinda funny isn't it? He's surprised a soldier is capable of killing.  ::)
Dah... that's what they do.They are killing machines capable of blowing your head clean off,
...watching your brains and /or internal organs splatter all over them, then sitting down to a meal.

Up here, the commander of Canada's largest AFB in Trenton is under arrest for the brutal murders and rapes of 3 different women. Authorities suspect he may be a serial killer and are going over all the cold cases from areas he has been stationed in the past. A soldier capable of killing? Who'd have thunk it?  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Maybe I was naive in thinking our soldiers wouldnt follow those orders.  My bad

BINGO!!!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
rotflmao. Kinda funny isn't it? He's surprised a soldier is capable of killing.  ::)
Dah... that's what they do.They are killing machines capable of blowing your head clean off,
...watching your brains and /or internal organs splatter all over them, then sitting down to a meal.

Up here, the commander of Canada's largest AFB in Trenton is under arrest for the brutal murders and rapes of 3 different women. Authorities suspect he may be a serial killer and are going over all the cold cases from areas he has been stationed in the past. A soldier capable of killing? Who'd have thunk it?  ::)

That's not the point.  Many people are capable of murder, it was just strange hearing how matter of fact this guy was about unleashing drones on us citizens simply "because I was told to".  

Mons Venus

Post a pic of yourself fool.  The one you keep pimping was already proven a fake. 

Prove it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I'm not kidding, this is a serious issue and I was just surprised at how matter of fact this guy was in saying he would have no problem using drones to attack fellow american citizens.  

I'm not insulting anyone with my comments (unless they somehow happen to belong to Falwells Church)

Sorry, I don't think this is a "serious issue", at least it's not to me

For all you know the guy was joking or just wanted to say something for shock value

I've said it before, you need to learn how to relax man.  You're a bundle of nerves, emotion, paranoia and unfocused rage.

Why don't you try taking a break from posting on GB for a few days and maybe don't watch TV.

Just chill

Obama will still be leading us into communism when you get back and maybe he'll even have the death panels set up by then

24KT

• Getbig V

Why should it surprise you?
Timothy McVeigh had no problem killing Americans... including little babies in daycare.
Why would a soldier have a problem using a drone, ...one would think that would be especially easy. you wouldn't have to look them in the eyes as you offed them. It could be like a giant videogame.  :-\
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm not insulting anyone with my comments (unless they somehow happen to belong to Falwells Church)

For all you know the guy was joking or just wanted to say something for shock value

I've said it before, you need to learn how to relax man.  You're a bundle of nerves, emotion, paranoia and unfocused rage.

Why don't you try taking a break from posting on GB for a few days and maybe don't watch TV.

Just chill

Obama will still be leading us into communism when you get back and maybe he'll even have the death panels set up by then

I dont watch TV unless its the Yankees games or UFC.   

24KT

• Getbig V

Just chill

I agree with you Straw, ...he really should chill.

333 look on the bright side, ...he thought you were testing his loyalty. he didn't want to get discharged or cause a ruckus by indicating ahead of time that he'd disobey, so he said he would follow orders. he didn't really mean it. infact, if he was ordered to, ...he'd not only disobey the order, but YOURS would be the first family he took out of harm's way. really.  :D  can he stay in the self-defense class now?  ;D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont run the place. 

If i did I would beat the living shit out him and make him know his place. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Straw - serious question, play along: 

Lets assume the GOP were to win huge majorities in 2010 and 2012 and Palin were win the Presidency in 2012.  The GOP now has all three branches and almost veto proof majority.    In the first year Palin:

1.  Ban abortion
2.  Bay gay marriage
3.  Ban sodomy.
4.  End the EEOC, NEA, EPA, DHS, etc
5.  Pursue a nationwide CCW

How would you feel? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's a weird situation.

if a crowd of arab foreigners was wielding pitchforks and threatening americans, many people would fire upon them.

if a crowd of corn-fed americans was wielding pitchforks and threatening americans, many people COULD NOT fire upon them.

The result (to the people getting stabbed and shot on the ground) is the same.