Author Topic: Palin Lectures Fox News Viewers About The Importance Of Being Well Informed  (Read 2006 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
i am not a repub  numb nuts  guess again  , just go back to keith  its ok  wow you are good,  i have never seen your head bobbing once under his desk  on the air  , 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
i am not a repub  numb nuts  guess again  , just go back to keith  its ok  wow you are good,  i have never seen your head bobbing once under his desk  on the air  , 
I don't give a fuck what you call yourself, dirtbag. You obviously worship at the temple of Fatty Arbuckle aka The Drugster Rush Limbaugh. So you are a self-loathing repube.

How often do you have these thoughts of men under the desk with Keith Olbermann??? That shit is disturbing "BodyProSite." You might want to have a professional look into all of your repressed sexual urges.  :-\
!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
actually i have never listened to rush,  except for the clips that get posted on here,  and nope  not a repub  but i dont expect you to be able to read well with all olberman nut in your eye,  hell he probably bitch slaps you like the bitch you are when your off his dick too long,  and i dont have any of these thoughts until i see your posts on here,  then for some reason i am just reminded of fag queers for some reason

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
actually i have never listened to rush,  except for the clips that get posted on here,  and nope  not a repub  but i dont expect you to be able to read well
What are you if not a repube? Stop all the lying. You watch FOX News daily and worship The Fat Drugster. What, are you going to tell me you are a Libertarian? bwahahahahahaha

with all olberman nut in your eye,  hell he probably bitch slaps you like the bitch you are when your off his dick too long,

More references of homosexual acts.  :-\ Tell the truth, bro. You have some nuts in your mouth right now. Its ok, getbig is an open community. No need to post all your gay fantasies about what you want to do with Keith Olbermann and then deny your true f@ggotry. :D

and i dont have any of these thoughts until i see your posts on here,  then for some reason i am just reminded of fag queers for some reason
You are reminded of "fags and queers" because of the Rush Limbaugh butt plug you undoubtedly have shoved up your anus.  :-X Nobody else here has all these thoughts of homosexual acts and "tasting cocks" but you. You sir, are a F L A M E R.  :-*
!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
so how do you stay on keiths dick when he is moving around and acting like a fuck on his show?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What are you if not a repube? Stop all the lying. You watch FOX News daily and worship The Fat Drugster. What, are you going to tell me you are a Libertarian? bwahahahahahaha

More references of homosexual acts.  :-\ Tell the truth, bro. You have some nuts in your mouth right now. Its ok, getbig is an open community. No need to post all your gay fantasies about what you want to do with Keith Olbermann and then deny your true f@ggotry. :D
You are reminded of "fags and queers" because of the Rush Limbaugh butt plug you undoubtedly have shoved up your anus.  :-X Nobody else here has all these thoughts of homosexual acts and "tasting cocks" but you. You sir, are a F L A M E R.  :-*

Obama was an admitted coke abuser.  What is your point? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Are all these posts about dick sucking just projection on your part?  Seems every time you can't come up with a decent reply or logical coherent thought process to contribute you go directly to the fag type posts.  

You can't be more than 16.  Both in age or in IQ.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
3333.... He admitted to trying coke.

Tons of people try coke... It doesn't make them addicts or even real users.

I thought the conservatives were all about leaving people alone to do what they want as long as they don't impose on anyone else?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333.... He admitted to trying coke.

Tons of people try coke... It doesn't make them addicts or even real users.

I thought the conservatives were all about leaving people alone to do what they want as long as they don't impose on anyone else?

Are we talking about Obama or Nicky? 

If its Nicky, I personally dont care what he does, but I know he gets upset when I remind him.  If you would see some of the om's this guy sends people, coke is probably the least of his problems.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'm talking bout Obama... I don't know anything about Nick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm talking bout Obama... I don't know anything about Nick.

I brought it up because Benny was referencing Rushs' drug usage. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Hell, I'm probably the last person on earth who has never even tried an illegal drug.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You call Rush the drugster because the idiot Ed Shultz calls him that.Your an MSNBC robot.By the way,if you really want to call someone a drugster call Patrick Kennedy one as he has been in drug rehab 4 times,which isnt a surprise because his father was a drunken scum bag.Thank God he is rotting in the ground now.