Author Topic: Breaking news now - severed gas line - MIGHT be tea party related...  (Read 3525 times)

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
Re: Breaking news now - severed gas line - MIGHT be tea party related...
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 11:32:47 PM »
More... WOW...

On the anniv of mcveigh's attack on OK city... Apr 19 this year...

They are having a 'bring your guns to DC day", where everyone brings their guns to the VA border to see how close they can get to DC>

Seriously... this is creating a powder keg, just begging someone to do something dangerous.  When they do, you can rest assured that Obama will take rights, guns, etc in repsonse.  I know, it's fun to scream "bring it on!", but it won't be glamorous like in the movies.  it'll be message baords ending.  It'll be free TV ending.  It'll be guns getting highly registered and banned.  It'll be increased govt spying on all of us.  

Focus that anger on finding solutions.  Focus that anger on raising money and convincing your neighbors to vote against the Dems in 2010 and 2012.  But if that anger gets someone hurt, the soccer moms will RALLY BEHIND OBAMA like you can't believe - and he'll win re-election easily.  They'll see the dems as the victims and back them, and the repubs will be seen as dangerous thugs.

Do it right.  Kick the dems the hell outta office and return this country to responsible spending.  but don't break the law, or the law will sting the fck out of all of us!

Gotta love this. You take a defunct group of irrelevant hillbillies...laugh at their agenda which I agree is a joke. Problem is you actually believe your precious president is going to enact a law banning guns to combat their useless march. Hilarious. The second amendment is over, due to a minuscule group of rednecks that nobody knows about except for crazy gun toting rednecks and the radical leftists who oppose them. That's all it took? Incredible!

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 11:35:34 PM »
John - I want the repubs to cleanthe dems clock in the 2010 elections. 
I don't want violence on american soil.  that's what I'm saying.

I don't want violence anywhere. Pull out of Iraq...let the middle east meltdown, find an alternative source for fuel, and worry about the people who actually live here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 11:37:32 PM »
I dont think he'll start any gun legislation just because they march.  But such a march will scare soccer moms and other voters, who will suddenly be motivated to show up in polls in Nov 2010.  

And if some people at the rallies use the guns dangerously, and a pattern emerges, then surely obama will have more reign to start limiting weapons at any protests - and ppl will back it.

So I'm not saying a gun ban - but rather, further restrictions.  And, swing voters will start to feel that anti-gun sentiment that allowed the brady bill years ago.

I'm not kneepadding for obama here - I would like to see repubs win the house and I would like to see OBama actually have to work in a bipartisan manner WITHOUT the open wallet he has now.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 11:38:12 PM »
'I don't want violence anywhere. Pull out of Iraq...let the middle east meltdown, find an alternative source for fuel, and worry about the people who actually live here.'

We agree there.  Wait a few decades til they run out of oil... then let them kill each other and bring our boys home.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 11:40:39 PM »
I'm not kneepadding for obama here - I would like to see repubs win the house and I would like to see OBama actually have to work in a bipartisan manner WITHOUT the open wallet he has now. 
then quit silver lining and playing devils advocate and condemn the idoitic things he does and search for solutions instead of drawing moral equivilancies to republicans when dems do stupid shit  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 11:44:25 PM »
what would you like me to condemn, tony?

cap/trade is crap.  healthcare bill had too much garbage in it.  Amnesty can suck me.  Welfare should be taken from 90% of ppl.  Unemployment benefits need slashed.  Drunk drivers should have knees broken on first offense.  Gitmo guys should be forced to walk the plank tomorrow.  gun control efforts can suck me too.  All positions that counter obama by a mile.

So which obama lib policies am I backing here?  Oh, the bank bailouts that Bush, mccain, and palin also supported?  Yes, you got me there.

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 11:47:08 PM »
I dont think he'll start any gun legislation just because they march.  But such a march will scare soccer moms and other voters, who will suddenly be motivated to show up in polls in Nov 2010.  

And if some people at the rallies use the guns dangerously, and a pattern emerges, then surely obama will have more reign to start limiting weapons at any protests - and ppl will back it.

So I'm not saying a gun ban - but rather, further restrictions.  And, swing voters will start to feel that anti-gun sentiment that allowed the brady bill years ago.

Before I start debating...glad you don't result to profanity laced schoolyard taunts like many here...it's good to actually debate.

Now let's take the gloves off.  ;D

Dude, soccer moms already vote. You may get a few extras but the same people vote each time. Businessman, old people, and soccer moms. There's a reason that rock the vote grassroots are at colleges, bars, and urban areas...those people don't vote. Movements are rarely if ever held at The Moose Lodge or a country club. Why would you want further restrictions on guns? Explain the benefit.
I don't want to see anyone win the house...I hate both parties. I'll "throw my vote away" again and vote for Paul in 12.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 11:48:17 PM »
what would you like me to condemn, tony?

cap/trade is crap.  healthcare bill had too much garbage in it.  Amnesty can suck me.  Welfare should be taken from 90% of ppl.  Unemployment benefits need slashed.  Drunk drivers should have knees broken on first offense.  Gitmo guys should be forced to walk the plank tomorrow.  gun control efforts can suck me too.  All positions that counter obama by a mile.

So which obama lib policies am I backing here?  Oh, the bank bailouts that Bush, mccain, and palin also supported?  Yes, you got me there.
you say these things 240 but I garuntee you tomorrow you will silver line for many of them...you praised him for trying to close gitmo and his attempts to try gitmo detainees in civil courts saying it would help our image... ::)

the time is coming 240 and if youre a conservative as you say you are than we will need help in november I doubt I will see or hear you on our side between now and then though...

consistantly condemn these things 240 not only when youre called out on silverlining...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 11:55:48 PM »
but which positions do I agree with Obama on, tony?

Please list them.  Yes, I like to debate topics and look for good and bad points with all bills and issues.  But overall, I dislike 90% of obama's positions, I've been pretty clear about that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 12:12:50 AM »
but which positions do I agree with Obama on, tony?

Please list them.  Yes, I like to debate topics and look for good and bad points with all bills and issues.  But overall, I dislike 90% of obama's positions, I've been pretty clear about that.
all of them, it just depends on what day it is as to which one you defend and silver line for ::)

LOL there is plenty to debate for a conservative with this administrations actions as well as congresses and the left wing lunacy that is seen on these boards 240 there is no need to go out and drum up extra debates by silverlining and playing devils advocate.

again if youre truly a conservative then we will need your help from now until november to win back some seats but AGAIN i doubt I will see or hear you between now and then on our side

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 06:24:46 AM »
More... WOW...

On the anniv of mcveigh's attack on OK city... Apr 19 this year...

They are having a 'bring your guns to DC day", where everyone brings their guns to the VA border to see how close they can get to DC>

Seriously... this is creating a powder keg, just begging someone to do something dangerous.  When they do, you can rest assured that Obama will take rights, guns, etc in repsonse.  I know, it's fun to scream "bring it on!", but it won't be glamorous like in the movies.  it'll be message baords ending.  It'll be free TV ending.  It'll be guns getting highly registered and banned.  It'll be increased govt spying on all of us.  

Focus that anger on finding solutions.  Focus that anger on raising money and convincing your neighbors to vote against the Dems in 2010 and 2012.  But if that anger gets someone hurt, the soccer moms will RALLY BEHIND OBAMA like you can't believe - and he'll win re-election easily.  They'll see the dems as the victims and back them, and the repubs will be seen as dangerous thugs.

Do it right.  Kick the dems the hell outta office and return this country to responsible spending.  but don't break the law, or the law will sting the fck out of all of us!

Can you give me the vast list of violence that has come out of the tea partys and conservative groups?IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS WE HAVE SEE A LIBERAL PROFESSOR SHOOT UP A SCHOOL.A liberal nut fly his plane into the IRS and yet the libs act like there is a wave of violence eminating from the tea partys.They make up lies like they spit on people and call congress people n@@gers of course not ANY evidence to back it up.This is a liberal scare tactic,it wont work.Obama has so polarised the nation that the right will not be intimidated by the lefts hand wringing and cries of "racism".Obama has wrecked that tactic,maybe they can come up with another.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 08:54:50 AM »
Interview with Perriello and recordings of phone calls to Stupaks house

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#36027892

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 08:57:16 AM »
Interview with Perriello:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#36027892

Good, I hope these assholes fear for their miserable lives.  Here is this poor guy only admitting to stealing from the taxpayers. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »
Good, I hope these assholes fear for their miserable lives.  Here is this poor guy only admitting to stealing from the taxpayers. 

So you advocate personal threats and intimidation of politicians

why not just advocate political assasination while you're at it

aren't you the one always screaming about Communism

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 09:08:04 AM »
yeah, 33... that's an odd statement from you.

You want our leaders intimidated because you disagree with them?
You want them fearing for their LIVES?  Seriously?

That's going too far man.  They should fear for their jobs and getting voted out.  But fearing for their lives because their policy benefits certain groups more than others?  Really?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2010, 09:10:30 AM »
I did not advocate violence against anyone did I? 

I simply said i hope they fear for violence against themselves, cant you people read?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 09:16:31 AM »

That's going too far man.  They should fear for their jobs and getting voted out.  But fearing for their lives because their policy benefits certain groups more than others?  Really?

it's perfectly consistent

that was his gut level reaction

333 posted his reply 2 minutes after my post

He didn't even listen to the phone calls to Stupak or hear any of the other stuff

333 is the kind of guy who has the potential to pick up a gun and start shooting people someday

all it will take is some problem in his business or personal life for him to spin out of control

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »
I did not advocate violence against anyone did I? 

I simply said i hope they fear for violence against themselves, cant you people read?

so you're just you just advocate threats of violence and intimidation but not the actual violence

that make perfect sense ...... provided you're insane or in denial about being insane

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2010, 09:18:15 AM »

Yes because groups like code pink and the homo groups and the SEIU dont do things like that ever.The left is very innocent like when they hang GWB and Palin effege.Your right,the left is innocent,its the right that does things like that like storm congressional hearings,and throw fake blood around.Nice try leftists,its YOU people that do it.Once again,show me the evidence of congressman getting spit on or called black or being threatned.We have the youtube tapes of the left doing it.Christ ,we just saw it when VCoulter spoke in Canada last night.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:47 AM »
 I want these people to fear the taxpayers wrath for stealing.  What is wrong with that?   This POFS admitted to stealing from us in that clip and I am supposed to be a little twink like you are?  No thanks. 

These scumbags are supposed to work for the people paying their salaries and the bills of the nation, not the dregs of society, the democrat base voters who pay no taxes, and the special interests like they did in this bill. 

BTW fairy boy, someones' apprehension of fear is not the same as an actual threat being made. 

Please learn how to read. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2010, 09:27:37 AM »
Sad really.  Even sadder that the tea party has decided on April 19 as a date to bring their guns.  Do they not expect a hard line response from law enforcement?  No good can come of doing it on a day when America had (at the time) it's worst terrorist attack on US soil.  I simple can not see the logic in wanting anything to do with McVeigh or that date.  I mean seriously.  Tea party backers on here do you think it is a good idea to be doing such a thing on that date?  And don't pretend they don't know the significance of that date.  

The public has a right to be angry and a right to protest, but harassment and intimidation is not the right of anyone.  Threats of violence lead our country further from democracy and closer to a facist state.  Closer than Obama could ever supposedly take us.  Those tactics are straight KGB and they are being used to supposedly stop a 'communist'?  Ironic isn't it.
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 09:30:27 AM »
I want these people to fear the taxpayers wrath for stealing.  What is wrong with that?   This POFS admitted to stealing from us in that clip and I am supposed to be a little twink like you are?  No thanks. 

These scumbags are supposed to work for the people paying their salaries and the bills of the nation, not the dregs of society, the democrat base voters who pay no taxes, and the special interests like they did in this bill. 

BTW fairy boy, someones' apprehension of fear is not the same as an actual threat being made. 

Please learn how to read. 

keep trying to "unring" that bell

we can all see what you're about

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2010, 09:33:24 AM »
keep trying to "unring" that bell

we can all see what you're about

He has been posting numerous pictures of pitchforks and violent takeovers.  Storming of the castle etc. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »
He has been posting numerous pictures of pitchforks and violent takeovers.  Storming of the castle etc. 

Does 1776 mean anything to you or did they not teach that lesson in school? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2010, 09:36:38 AM »
I want these people to fear the taxpayers wrath for stealing.  What is wrong with that?   This POFS admitted to stealing from us in that clip and I am supposed to be a little twink like you are?  No thanks.  
These scumbags are supposed to work for the people paying their salaries and the bills of the nation, not the dregs of society, the democrat base voters who pay no taxes, and the special interests like they did in this bill.  BTW fairy boy, someones' apprehension of fear is not the same as an actual threat being made.  Please learn how to read.  

as usual, you're too fucking stupid to even understand what he's talking about

he's referring to the practice started by Reagan and used by every POTUS since which is to borrow the surplus in social security trust fund to give the appearance of a  balanced the budget.

Reagan started this and every POTUS since has done it

I must have posted this 10 times now on this board