Author Topic: Breaking news now - severed gas line - MIGHT be tea party related...  (Read 3526 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Breaking news now - severed gas line at Rep Perriello's brother's home.  He voted FOR the healthcare bill. 

Yesterday, 2 tea party activists posted the address online - urging people to drop by his house and 'express their thanks' about healthcare reform.  The tea party members believed this was the representative's home, but it was actually his brother's home.  The gas line was severed later that night. 

Authorities are not saying if the severed gas line at the isolated home is in any way related to the tea party activity, so we shouldn't jump to any conclusions.  FBI involved.  It's being said by sources as a potential threat at a member of congress.  Breaking news now...

saopl

• Getbig III
Re: Breaking news now - severed gas line - MIGHT be tea party related...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 12:06:51 PM »
revolution here we come

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:05:42 PM »
It was probably the guy himself who did it.This is typical lib crap.They scream racism or say the people are out of control and it ends up being they did it themselves,just like when black churches were burning a few summers ago,they were being burned down by blacks.

This reminds me of Maddow waxing poetic about the poor census worker who was murdered because of right wing talk.Turns out the gutless coward killed himself and hung a sign on his neck saying "fed".NOT A WORD FROM MADDOW.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:10:06 PM »
Hopefully some of these traitors will understand that people across this nation are not going to be led away in chains silently.

I'm not advocating violence, but if these people provoke a CW2 or revolution with their communistic shit, so be it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 01:10:48 PM »
Billy, you said "It was probably the guy himself who did it."

That's a strange accusation.  I'm citing the fed sources on the group saying it may be tea party related.  You're just accusing a guy of severing his own gas line?  Any evidence here?  Any public officials backing you on this?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
FBI will nail the redneck idiot who did this.  Probably related to that wire tapping moron from Louisiana. 
Abandon every hope...

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 01:29:34 PM »
It was probably the guy himself who did it.This is typical lib crap.They scream racism or say the people are out of control and it ends up being they did it themselves,just like when black churches were burning a few summers ago,they were being burned down by blacks.

This reminds me of Maddow waxing poetic about the poor census worker who was murdered because of right wing talk.Turns out the gutless coward killed himself and hung a sign on his neck saying "fed".NOT A WORD FROM MADDOW.
[/quote

Did it himself?

With 4 children under the age of 8 living in the home with him and his wife.

I just have to shake my head at the idiocy of that statement.
Sandr

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 01:43:44 PM »
Billy, you said "It was probably the guy himself who did it."

That's a strange accusation.  I'm citing the fed sources on the group saying it may be tea party related.  You're just accusing a guy of severing his own gas line?  Any evidence here?  Any public officials backing you on this?

Any evidence that John Lewis was called a black or spit on.ANY ?None!!!Yet its reported as a fact.There is as much evidence as this guy doing it himself as there is that John Lewis ,a proven liar,got spit on.Again,if libs atre going to say whatever,we will as well.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 02:12:49 PM »

you sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 02:15:53 PM »
you sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

In this case,your right,but those other cases were actually true.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »

when they went to vote at the senate...EVERY WHITE dem took the underground trains that run from building to building..all the black ones chose to walk to the senate in a group..right past white protestors ::)...where jesse jacksons nephew miraculously caught audio of someone saying ni   gger on camera audio

i guess jessie jacksons nephew is in the habit of carrying a camera around for walks from senate office building to another ::)

NO OTHER NEWS MEDIA CAMERA CAUGHT IT...actually today in the morning..tonnes of black republicans were calling the chris plant show saying there were there and did not hear anything
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »
And it was the line from his propane tank to his gas grill you disingenious fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 07:15:33 PM »
And it was the line from his propane tank to his gas grill you disingenious fuck

240 is living in a world of spin lately. 

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »
when they went to vote at the senate...EVERY WHITE dem took the underground trains that run from building to building..all the black ones chose to walk to the senate in a group..right past white protestors ::)...where jesse jacksons nephew miraculously caught audio of someone saying ni   gger on camera audio

i guess jessie jacksons nephew is in the habit of carrying a camera around for walks from senate office building to another ::)

NO OTHER NEWS MEDIA CAMERA CAUGHT IT...actually today in the morning..tonnes of black republicans were calling the chris plant show saying there were there and did not hear anything

I don't agree with some posters on this forum.

so, i wil begin a list, anyone  who still depends on parents to support their living expenses should not comment on things independent children are living.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »

so, i wil begin a list, anyone  who still depends on parents to support their living expenses should not comment on things independent children are living.

why? mad at yer parents for not making more $? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »
why? mad at yer parents for not making more $? :-\
dude.
I am a american that is living the American dream.  unlike you.

My oldest, a MIT Graduate is finding her own way and NOT living at home with her parents since she went to school in Boston.
She is going to  further her education on HER terms knowing that we empowered her,taught her to make the best of what her parents instilled in her to make her own decisions.
She is not like you, sucking off the parental tit and thinking it is noble.
She is doing what we Americans do.

We Get up And Keep It Moving.

Sandra

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »
guys it hailed in tx today  , might have been sarah palins fault

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 08:16:34 PM »
ahhh,no.

might be that climate changy thingy going on.
Sandra

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 08:29:44 PM »
ahhh,no.

might be that climate changy thingy going on.
Sandra

Maybe it just is what it is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 11:05:01 PM »
dozens of theats.  death threats.  bricks thrown through windows.

wow, this shit is getting serious.

It's fine to disagree with people politically.  Vote their punk asses out of congress.

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 11:13:45 PM »
It's fine to disagree with people politically.  Vote their punk asses out of congress.

Yeah, and they are replaced with other lifetime government workers. Enjoy!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »
remember that it only took mcveigh hurting innocenets - and clinton completely destroyed the militias and set them back for 10 years.

Suppose there had been an explosion with a propane tank and a kid at that house (4 were there) had gotten hurt.

Obama would have the green light to go after right-wing people HARD - and with the public's support.  Clinton banned guns, meetings, and spied on groups to the point of disassembling them.  Obama could easily do it again.

it's fine to bash the people who made these terrible decisions.  But it just takes one terrible move, and suddenly Obama unleashes legislation - and the public supports it.  learn from clinton and the mcveigh thing.... disagree with them LEGALLY.  Don't create situations where someone innocent might get hurt.

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 11:22:49 PM »
remember that it only took mcveigh hurting innocenets - and clinton completely destroyed the militias and set them back for 10 years.
How did Clinton set back militias 10 years? Are you telling me they have been or are relevant?

Suppose there had been an explosion with a propane tank and a kid at that house (4 were there) had gotten hurt.
Suppose lots of things. This makes it look like you wish it happened.

Obama would have the green light to go after right-wing people HARD - and with the public's support.
This is a scary sentence. What right wing people? Like you could somehow go through voting records and surround houses? Hey you right wing people...come out with your hands up.

Clinton banned guns, meetings, and spied on groups to the point of disassembling them.  Obama could easily do it again.
Clinton banned guns...WOW.

it's fine to bash the people who made these terrible decisions.  But it just takes one terrible move, and suddenly Obama unleashes legislation - and the public supports it.  learn from clinton and the mcveigh thing.... disagree with them LEGALLY.  Don't create situations where someone innocent might get hurt.
Pretty easy to see what you want. Eventually anyone that disagrees with Obama is forced to give up and bow down to the gracious emperor. Luckily there are some of us left that refuse to give our souls and minds to your precious govt. Forever I will believe in indvidualism...enjoy your bizarre collectivist movement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 11:25:17 PM »
More... WOW...

On the anniv of mcveigh's attack on OK city... Apr 19 this year...

They are having a 'bring your guns to DC day", where everyone brings their guns to the VA border to see how close they can get to DC>

Seriously... this is creating a powder keg, just begging someone to do something dangerous.  When they do, you can rest assured that Obama will take rights, guns, etc in repsonse.  I know, it's fun to scream "bring it on!", but it won't be glamorous like in the movies.  it'll be message baords ending.  It'll be free TV ending.  It'll be guns getting highly registered and banned.  It'll be increased govt spying on all of us.  

Focus that anger on finding solutions.  Focus that anger on raising money and convincing your neighbors to vote against the Dems in 2010 and 2012.  But if that anger gets someone hurt, the soccer moms will RALLY BEHIND OBAMA like you can't believe - and he'll win re-election easily.  They'll see the dems as the victims and back them, and the repubs will be seen as dangerous thugs.

Do it right.  Kick the dems the hell outta office and return this country to responsible spending.  but don't break the law, or the law will sting the fck out of all of us!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 11:27:14 PM »
John - I want the repubs to cleanthe dems clock in the 2010 elections. 
I don't want violence on american soil.  that's what I'm saying.