Author Topic: no more toys  (Read 682 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
no more toys
« on: March 24, 2010, 11:27:16 AM »
officials want to take toys from happy meals and make it illegal,  this is in effort keep kids from being fat.    no more toys for you lil boy  but here weed and drugs are now legal have some of that ..  fucking libs

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: no more toys
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 11:29:48 AM »
Link to weed and drugs being legal.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »
do you seriously need a link to the discussions of multiple law makers and people trying to legalize certain drugs?  do u live under a rock?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 12:05:08 PM »
perhaps they will ban the toys and forget about more important issue? Banning the salt? ;D

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 12:05:47 PM »
THE PROHIBITION MUST END!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »
this is bullshit.  the toy is a great distraction so the adult has 3 minutes to shovel down their own mcnuggets or burgers.  Kids eat slow and quit frequently.  A toy is actually your best friend in a place like mcD. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 12:13:02 PM »
do you seriously need a link to the discussions of multiple law makers and people trying to legalize certain drugs?  do u live under a rock?

Yes, I do.

You are proclaiming an action (toys being removed) as already occurring and happening and then attempting to justify it by comparing it with another claim (drugs being legal) that has already occurred and is fact.

So is there a link to these claims or will you just continue to attempt to pass off discussions as "facts".  So far outside of talks, neither of these have occurred.

How's that salt for you?

::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 12:21:36 PM »
this is an non issue...the salt is 100 times more important

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
salt or toys arent the main issue,  its a precursor to the big prob  which is the gov attempting to have a say in every fucking thing that we do which is bull shit,  and lurker i dont eat much salt,  maybe you forgot but this is a fitness and body building web site,  i speak of things like that because of the principal behind the attemp to control things that should be left up to the individual or the parents.  i know u dont understand principals because libs dont believe in things like that

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 12:26:45 PM »
You obviously don't believe in facts and instead attempt to twist discussions into something that they are not, like factual happenings.

Try again.  Fear mongering didn't work here.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »
i never said they are fact  show me where i said that,  i said these are things that some officials are pushing for and attempting,  stop looking at the naked pic of markos and read the post

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 12:35:55 PM »
i never said they are fact  show me where i said that, 

O'rly?

but here weed and drugs are now legal have some of that ..  fucking libs

Weed and drugs are now legal?  O'rly?

You = Pwned.   Here's some salt for those wounds.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 12:38:45 PM »
i never said any of this is fact   rx weed is legal yes,   but drive down my street with weed flowing out your window and see what happen  u dont own shit  man how do u spin things the way you do  what goes on in your head,   hey   whats 2plus 2??

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »
i never said they are fact  show me where i said that,  i said these are things that some officials are pushing for and attempting,  stop looking at the naked pic of markos and read the post

Apparently your smoking more than just salt rocks?  I have no naked pics up .

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 12:42:32 PM »
u and lurker pm them back and forth  dont worry though  your secrets safe   and i dont smoke  ,   some of us are not crack heads

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 12:48:10 PM »
i never said any of this is fact   rx weed is legal yes,   but drive down my street with weed flowing out your window and see what happen  u dont own shit  man how do u spin things the way you do  what goes on in your head,   hey   whats 2plus 2??

I don't see where you put Rx'd in the equation.  Nope, not there.  In your attempt to whine and lib bash you once again made a fool out of yourself.  Which isn't hard or out of the ordinary since it occurs here on a daily basis.

Come back, try again.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »
All those toys are made in china so maybe it's a good thing, they all end up in the trash anyway

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 12:49:33 PM »
gosh u couldnt even answer a simple question   i am not surprised though  it was a question that cant be twisted

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 12:55:14 PM »
You start a fear mongering bull shit thread based in hyperbole, get exposed as a simpleton and still come back for more.

Idiot.  (But then again we already knew that)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 12:56:41 PM »
still cant answer a simple question lol wow  man  hey  your welcome for your free handouts from the gov you and your family get,