Author Topic: President Obama and Israli PM meet  (Read 1351 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
President Obama and Israli PM meet
« on: March 24, 2010, 08:26:43 PM »
How bout that meeting.  Quick limo drive in, walk in quick to make sure he doesn't receive a headshot, and then talks so long till 7pm which probably held up Obama's diner!

Then has the nerve to go have a quick huddle with his aides and ask for more time another 35 minutes, something did not go as planned :)  Why the hell is this terrorist allowed in the United States anyway?

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: President Obama and Israli PM meet
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 08:28:29 PM »
LOL @ the license plate of the limo, BJ !!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM Nasser

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 08:44:40 PM »

Something you know all about, you nasty deviant.   :-X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:45:59 PM »
Jewish Power baby! ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 09:31:55 PM »

it was Bill Clintons old car  :-\

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 03:48:42 AM »
Obama is a vicious anti-Semite who could give Hitler a run for his money.

But it doesn’t matter one bit. Israel will never listen to him about anything.

They think he’s a joke.

They’re right.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 05:15:19 AM »
How bout that meeting.  Quick limo drive in, walk in quick to make sure he doesn't receive a headshot, and then talks so long till 7pm which probably held up Obama's diner!

Then has the nerve to go have a quick huddle with his aides and ask for more time another 35 minutes, something did not go as planned :)  Why the hell is this terrorist allowed in the United States anyway?
jt

x2

Israel is nothing short of terrorists....they have committed war atrocities over and over.....what Israel is perpetuating against the Palestinians is appalling....they demand pity and recognition of their suffering during the holocaust, but themselves dish out misery and suffering.

America should never forget what Israel is capable of.......think U.S.S Liberty

Here's a little story ----> We have an Israeli lady at work....this one time at lunch a group of us were sitting around and the topic came up about we're your from (i.e your heritage) and what you would do if a war broke out between Australia and your mother country....we had an Irish, Serb, Thai, etc....all said they would fight for Australia....except the Israeli women....like WTF!.....get over yourselves.....its this high-almighty, self-righteous attitude of their that is scary…...just ask Jesus…...;)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 05:45:51 AM »
an interesting thing about America: if the federal budget allocates $1 to welfare there will be riots in the streets from "hard working Americans" about how minorities are getting over.  Yet the US gives Israel over $10 billion per year in "aid" yet no one cares.

the Jewish vote is the most important and influential segment and no president is elected without the Israel's approval, yet no one cares
I

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 05:50:14 AM »
an interesting thing about America: if the federal budget allocates $1 to welfare there will be riots in the streets from "hard working Americans" about how minorities are getting over.  Yet the US gives Israel over $10 billion per year in "aid" yet no one cares.

the Jewish vote is the most important and influential segment and no president is elected without the Israel's approval, yet no one cares

well, if other minorities put out hot tv shows like the Jews, then the healthcare thing wouldn't be an issue.

but since all they do is rape and steal purses, we "hard working americans" are less inclined to donate forcefully.
Deep Tissue Massage

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 12:05:25 PM »
x2

Israel is nothing short of terrorists....they have committed war atrocities over and over.....what Israel is perpetuating against the Palestinians is appalling....they demand pity and recognition of their suffering during the holocaust, but themselves dish out misery and suffering.

America should never forget what Israel is capable of.......think U.S.S Liberty

Here's a little story ----> We have an Israeli lady at work....this one time at lunch a group of us were sitting around and the topic came up about we're your from (i.e your heritage) and what you would do if a war broke out between Australia and your mother country....we had an Irish, Serb, Thai, etc....all said they would fight for Australia....except the Israeli women....like WTF!.....get over yourselves.....its this high-almighty, self-righteous attitude of their that is scary…...just ask Jesus…...;)

great post!!  time for people to speak the truth about these people.

TEAM Nasser

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
Wonder if more American Jews will be voting repbulican in the coming years.  It's pretty obvious the left has distanced themselves from supporting Israel....not that they are against Israel but they have definitely not given them unconditional support.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »
Wonder if more American Jews will be voting repbulican in the coming years.  It's pretty obvious the left has distanced themselves from supporting Israel....not that they are against Israel but they have definitely not given them unconditional support.

Probably.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »

American Jews and Blacks are brothers-in-arms in being the dumbest segment of population as far as voting goes.   

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 02:49:10 PM »
but I wonder if there is more backlash from Jews because the liberals are giving Israel less support.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 02:50:36 PM »
but I wonder if there is more backlash from Jews because the liberals are giving Israel less support.

Liberal Jews' communism trumps all else. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 03:29:18 PM »
American Jews and Blacks are brothers-in-arms in being the dumbest segment of population as far as voting goes.   

not sure where you got that from or are just plain racist, but is far from the truth. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
not sure where you got that from or are just plain racist, but is far from the truth. 

jt

Both are lock step democrat party voters regardless of who runs. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 05:47:16 PM »

You mean even though whites put Obama into office ???
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »

The minorities are the ones getting over with welfare...How many times have I informed you all that whites are the minority in america and whites make up 88 percent of the welfare roles??? I wish they would hurry up and cut welfare off just so you can see with your own eyes who is the minority and welfare recipient in america. I will never forget going to Forest Hills in Queens New York only to see the fake jew stepping out of Mercedes Benz's, going into supermarkets, loading up on food, and then paying with food stamps...WTF? and that is the norm for them...parasites to the end, yet no one dare speaks of them.

Add to this the corporate welfare that expends more than five times the public welfare fund, filling the pockets of VERY PROFITABLE corporation in america...is anyone screaming about that??? You guys have got to get out of that attacking the innocent and meek mindset and turn your attention to the REAL CROOKS who have walked away with TRILLIONS. Just look at the bailouts and bonuses handed out in the past two years?..Who's screaming about that? Practically no one as you all keep bashing the little guy.
C

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »
 Fuck Israel. They piss more people off, cause more trouble, and are more hated than any other country in the world.

But if you slam Israel you are labeled an "anti-semite". Fucking bullshit.

Instead of settling in the holy land they should have settled out in a remote area of Russia or something.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 08:39:51 PM »
Fuck Israel. They piss more people off, cause more trouble, and are more hated than any other country in the world.

But if you slam Israel you are labeled an "anti-semite". Fucking bullshit.

Instead of settling in the holy land they should have settled out in a remote area of Russia or something.

Yup there's a reason they had to be gifted there own country, they got kicked out of every other one they lived in LOL!
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 05:55:55 AM »
You mean even though whites put Obama into office ???

This time yes, however as voting segment, blacks and jews are the most lock step voters in the country. 

The the GOP ever got 30% of the black vote, a DEM would barely ever win in many areas. 

As for the jews, they largely fund the Dem party via NYC etc.  . 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 06:36:43 AM »
It's interesting how sometimes conservative black Americans get ridiculed by many other blacks for not supporting liberal social economic policies.  Almost like saying you're not going along with the program so you are the enemy.  When will people learn that these days it's about taxes, government size & spending, and personal freedom.
I love seeing conservative black Americans.  If I were in charge of conservatives, I'd be putting a lot of them in front of the camera...so people see that it is acceptible to be black and conservative.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »
Most US Jews don't give a shit about Israel.  Jews vote mostly democratic anyway and are enjoying a revival of sorts here in the US and Western Europe.  I for one do support Israel and its people, but I do balk at the sheer amount the US sends it in terms of foreign aid when we have a serious recession here on the homefront.  Many people also don't know that the biggest and most powerful lobbyist on capitol hill is not Big Oil or the Pharmaceuticals, but the Israeli lobby.  Whenever a foreign policy issues comes up, the first question out of most politician's mouths are, "what about Israel?"  I think these actions are detrimental to the bulk of the Israeli people.  As deplorable as someone like Achmadinijead is, I have lost count how many times the terms "wipe off the map" in regards to Israel is replayed over and over by the news media, especially at Fox.  Moreso to the fact that literally wiping Israel off the map is not what he stated at all.

Israel is doomed as a country anyways, much akin to the nations of Western Europe.  Birthrates and immigration will make what was once the majority in that nation a minority....and the new majority will not look favorably upon that new minority culturally, politically, or religiously.