Author Topic: ECA 50MG  (Read 1376 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
ECA 50MG
« on: March 24, 2010, 10:37:18 PM »

Been taking 25mg (plus aspirin and caffeine) for years and do not get much out of it any more...Yes I even tried taking about 6 months off...Got that original feeling for about 2 weeks and then nothing again...

Has anyone taking 50mg, aspirin and caffeine???

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: ECA 50MG
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 10:43:47 PM »
If your body is so use to it why not try switching over to clen?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 01:51:28 PM »
Been taking 25mg (plus aspirin and caffeine) for years and do not get much out of it any more...Yes I even tried taking about 6 months off...Got that original feeling for about 2 weeks and then nothing again...

Has anyone taking 50mg, aspirin and caffeine???

I knew guys that competed that took 4 25 mg tabs of pure ephedrine before a workout.  When I looked my best I took 8 a day spread out.  Now I take them and can go to bed right away.  I think my receptors are shot to hell.
I wouldn't recommend those doses anymore.  That shit was crazy.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 11:53:00 AM »
I knew guys that competed that took 4 25 mg tabs of pure ephedrine before a workout.  When I looked my best I took 8 a day spread out.  Now I take them and can go to bed right away.  I think my receptors are shot to hell.
I wouldn't recommend those doses anymore.  That shit was crazy.

But what about taking 2 25 mgs right before working out????

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »
I'm sure you know this already, but just because you can't feel it anymore doesn't mean it isn't working anymore. As far as going to 50mgs in a single sitting should be fine. I've gone that high on multiple occasions and nothing horrible has happened, other than some nasty anxiety sometimes.

The highest I've seen guys go and be relatively safe was 75mg, but I'd stop at 50.

If I were you I'd go to 50 and have a moderate workout and see how it felt.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »
I'm sure you know this already, but just because you can't feel it anymore doesn't mean it isn't working anymore. As far as going to 50mgs in a single sitting should be fine. I've gone that high on multiple occasions and nothing horrible has happened, other than some nasty anxiety sometimes.

The highest I've seen guys go and be relatively safe was 75mg, but I'd stop at 50.

If I were you I'd go to 50 and have a moderate workout and see how it felt.

Thanks BB

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 12:20:06 AM »
try ECA + T3  ;)