Author Topic: America Fuck Yeah!  (Read 100682 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: America Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2010, 10:13:36 AM »
We're hated till something happens and they need money and our help.  Then we are the greatest.  If we don't do anything or come late they get mad.  Whatg a bunch of pussy countries out there.  You know how powerful and well off every American woiuld be if we just kept everything we have and share the money and food.  Our defense would be unreal.  Our offense would be awesome and the US would be perfect.  But, no we have to give billions of dollars to other countries cause they are too stupid to make it on their own.  If I was president I'd give each country $100 a year.  Enough to buy a small ad in the phone book

bahahah

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2010, 10:23:18 AM »
amazing thread....so easy to take granted being an American(myself included)...carry on...GOD BLESS AMERICA...FUCK YEAH

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
Great thread, great pictures.

I'm not american, but man I wish I was. I don't understand the guys here saying negative things about the US, honestly I would love to be an american or at least live in the USA.

You're not alone.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2010, 11:32:13 AM »
You're not alone.

;D Sad but true.

I would never try to get into the US by jumping across the border though, I meant I would love to live the US legally.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2010, 12:12:19 PM »
Strength and laughter

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2010, 01:52:35 PM »

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2010, 01:58:17 PM »
Only In America 8)

God bless America and also the rest of the world ;) !

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »
Chuck Norris is an American.

End thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
Don't forget this American classic

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2010, 02:39:50 PM »

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2010, 03:11:51 PM »
The antithesis of Formula 1 Euro fags.....

body88

« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2010, 03:16:18 PM »
I've got news for you critics...America has already infected your youth. I spend a good amount of time each year in Europe and for the first time last year, Asia.

Go to any nightclub or lounge in any major city and all the young people are wearing American fashions and listending to American pop music.  They know all the latest American movies and can tell you a huge amount of things about American pop culture, sports and history.

America is far from what half you clowns make it out to be. It's a place that hoards of illegals risk their lives to get a piece of each and every day. Would any of you skidmarks float across an ocean on a raft made of old fuel drums and wood for the chance to get into your countries? Half of you are just jealous little bitches who have never spent a day of their lives in this great place.

I don't give a fuck, hate America, and take all your immigrant fucks back too; there is more for us and less for you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2010, 03:25:30 PM »
I've got news for you critics...America has already infected your youth. I spend a good amount of time each year in Europe and for the first time last year, Asia.

Go to any nightclub or lounge in any major city and all the young people are wearing American fashions and listending to American pop music.  They know all the latest American movies and can tell you a huge amount of things about American pop culture, sports and history.

America is far from what half you clowns make it out to be. It's a place that hoards of illegals risk their lives to get a piece of each and every day. Would any of you skidmarks float across an ocean on a raft made of old fuel drums and wood for the chance to get into your countries? Half of you are just jealous little bitches who have never spent a day of their lives in this great place.

I don't give a fuck, hate America, and take all your immigrant fucks back too; there is more for us and less for you.

Great post !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2010, 03:54:47 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2010, 04:11:10 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2010, 04:26:55 PM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2010, 04:37:06 PM »
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2010, 04:46:18 PM »
 ;)

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2010, 05:36:36 PM »

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2010, 12:36:51 AM »

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »

dude is canadian.

Since when is JACK BAUER Canadian?! He has saved your life in the past at least seven times - maybe you didn't even notice there was a threat on American soil, you were posting on Getbig, partying with your friends etc. unsuspectingly, while he was risking his life to save the lives of millions of people!!! Are you out of your mind, son?!  ???

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2010, 01:35:17 AM »

S

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2010, 08:32:41 AM »
if anyone has benefited from bigger burgers, it is definitely you "Fat"

pee wee herman got fat.