Author Topic: America Fuck Yeah!  (Read 100707 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: America Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2010, 09:02:19 AM »
I've got news for you critics...America has already infected your youth. I spend a good amount of time each year in Europe and for the first time last year, Asia.

Go to any nightclub or lounge in any major city and all the young people are wearing American fashions and listending to American pop music.  They know all the latest American movies and can tell you a huge amount of things about American pop culture, sports and history.

America is far from what half you clowns make it out to be. It's a place that hoards of illegals risk their lives to get a piece of each and every day. Would any of you skidmarks float across an ocean on a raft made of old fuel drums and wood for the chance to get into your countries? Half of you are just jealous little bitches who have never spent a day of their lives in this great place.

I don't give a fuck, hate America, and take all your immigrant fucks back too; there is more for us and less for you.

Exactly, name another country where people would rish their lives to live in.  If America is so fucked up then stay the fuck out.  The people who hate America are the same assholes who have nothing going for them, live like shit and are jealous as hell. If live in another country and talk shit America, bet most of yopur personal possessions are made in America.  Hate us all you want but we "OWN" you,.
No Worries 4 me

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2010, 09:24:21 AM »
In places like China, people aren't able to access certain websites.

Forget just being down for a day, how'd you like to not be able to get on getbig.com at all?!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2010, 10:10:29 AM »
 :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »
Exactly, name another country where people would rish their lives to live in.  If America is so fucked up then stay the fuck out.  The people who hate America are the same assholes who have nothing going for them, live like shit and are jealous as hell. If live in another country and talk shit America, bet most of yopur personal possessions are made in America.  Hate us all you want but we "OWN" you,.

True.
And like another poster said before, I don't know of any other country like the USA that has so much influence in cultures all over the world.
Music, cinema, holidays, you name it.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: America Fuck Yeah! (and Australia to a lesser extent)
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2010, 01:44:58 PM »
U.S.A. - land of the free - for as long as it's not freedom of speech for press (number 54 globally), going to Cuba, admitting you're gay in the army etc. etc.

http://www.culturekitchen.com/mole333/blog/freedom_of_the_press_the_us_sucks_finland_rocks

the list goes on forever. It's funny how Americans think they're the most 'free' country in the world when there's so much shit you can't do and more people behind bars than anywhere else.

And just for the record, overall I love the states. Just lots of delusional people there.

Well!!! Americans think they have democracy. should i continue?

One more thing.

The Texas Board of Education has been meeting this week to revise its social studies curriculum. During the past three days, “the board’s far-right faction wielded their power to shape lessons on the civil rights movement, the U.S. free enterprise system and hundreds of other topics”:

– To avoid exposing students to “transvestites, transsexuals and who knows what else,” the Board struck the curriculum’s reference to “sex and gender as social constructs.”

– The Board removed Thomas Jefferson from the Texas curriculum, “replacing him with religious right icon John Calvin.”

– The Board refused to require that “students learn that the Constitution prevents the U.S. government from promoting one religion over all others.”

– The Board struck the word “democratic” from the description of the U.S. government, instead terming it a “constitutional republic.”

As the nation’s second-largest textbook market, Texas has enormous leverage over publishers, who often “craft their standard textbooks based on the specs of the biggest buyers.” Indeed, as The Washington Monthly has reported, “when it comes to textbooks, what happens in Texas rarely stays in Texas.

I'm not hating.
Gracie Rules

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #180 on: March 28, 2010, 02:04:52 PM »

S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #181 on: March 28, 2010, 02:07:36 PM »
 ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #182 on: March 28, 2010, 02:09:28 PM »
Don't forget this American classic
i have the same larue mounts..

bench

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2010, 02:19:01 PM »
 ;)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »
The Great Arnold even said fuck this Austria shit I'm moving to America

>:(

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2010, 02:38:25 PM »
Exactly, name another country where people would rish their lives to live in.  If America is so fucked up then stay the fuck out.  The people who hate America are the same assholes who have nothing going for them, live like shit and are jealous as hell. If live in another country and talk shit America, bet most of yopur personal possessions are made in America.  Hate us all you want but we "OWN" you,.

There is nothing wrong with your pop culture. Your country is prosperous with some great people and personalities. I dont hate America. But I hate it (strong word but I use it now for the lack of a better word) when Americans act like their shit doesnt smell. The constant hype starts to have an ill effect, just like in the case of Team Nasser. Ok thanks bye.

P.S. My stuff is made in Hong Kong.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2010, 02:40:47 PM »
There is nothing wrong with your pop culture. Your country is prosperous with some great people and personalities. I dont hate America. But I hate it (strong word but I use it now for the lack of a better word) when Americans act like their shit doesnt smell. Ok thanks bye.

Don't get me wrong, American shit is the smelliest...  :P
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2010, 06:56:15 PM »

S

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »
There is nothing wrong with your pop culture. Your country is prosperous with some great people and personalities. I dont hate America. But I hate it (strong word but I use it now for the lack of a better word) when Americans act like their shit doesnt smell. The constant hype starts to have an ill effect, just like in the case of Team Nasser. Ok thanks bye.

I agree.

America is isolated with oceans on both sides and only 2 countries on it's borders. So most Americans have a local yocal mentality.

It's like the USA is one huge small town, with small town syndrome.

I packed my bags and left the USA about 2 years ago and there is not very much I miss about it. Lots of Americans underestimate other countries. Many other countries out there a hell of a lot more awesome than the US.

The US actually is full of rules and regulations, but everyone there thinks they have "freedom".

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2010, 07:44:46 PM »
I agree.

America is isolated with oceans on both sides and only 2 countries on it's borders. So most Americans have a local yocal mentality.

It's like the USA is one huge small town, with small town syndrome.

I packed my bags and left the USA about 2 years ago and there is not very much I miss about it. Lots of Americans underestimate other countries. Many other countries out there a hell of a lot more awesome than the US.

The US actually is full of rules and regulations, but everyone there thinks they have "freedom".

Where do you live, Ship?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2010, 01:50:12 AM »
Where do you live, Ship?

Some place in East Asia. Full of people with yellow skin and funny little eyes. That's all you need to know about that.

Skeeter

« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2010, 05:24:46 AM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2010, 05:32:11 AM »
Albert Einstein was not an American.

Yes he was
S

Skeeter

« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2010, 05:36:47 AM »
Well, he emigrated there. I guess that's all you're looking for.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2010, 05:41:19 AM »
Well, he emigrated there. I guess that's all you're looking for.

He was an American Citizen
S

Skeeter

« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2010, 05:46:57 AM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2010, 05:47:57 AM »
That's true.

So he was an American?  ;D
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2010, 05:48:54 AM »
 ;)

Skeeter

« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2010, 05:49:36 AM »