Author Topic: Motorcycle Club symbols?  (Read 40652 times)

ChinoXL

Re: Motorcycle Club symbols?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »
living your life as a 1%er means that mans laws don't apply to you.  only the laws of the brotherhood.  the bandidos, mongols, hells angels, outlaws etc are 1% clubs.  ALL other clubs must swear allegiance to and support whatever club owns your city or state.  these are called supporter clubs.  the 666 patch means "anywhere, anytime".  the Expect No Mercy patch, hehe, i'll let your minds wander on that.you see either one of those patches and your lookin at a man who means biz.  the 13 patch is for "motorcylclism".  BFFB is another one you might see. "I am my brothers keeper" is another.   captain equipoise, i don't know you or what you do or where you're from, but you need to gain a new outlook on how you pass judgement on people you don't know. I live in the birthplace of the Bandidos and am a "hang around", I know these people. I work with these people. people who believe in love, loyalty and respect. really bro, it doesn't matter how juiced and tough you are to anyone who lives a 1% lifestyle.  you show respect and you might become VASTLY better off than you were before. you come with that nose-in-the-air I'm better than you shit and you learn a lesson in humility, IF you make it out. I won't elaborate anymore on any of this but bottom line is you should show respect to everyone, ESPECIALLY a 1%er. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 02:03:07 PM »
fat mexican ;D

ChinoXL

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 02:13:38 PM »
fat mexican ;D

that's right! it's a RED and GOLD world.  support the FAT MEXICAN!

SYLB

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 02:20:25 PM »
living your life as a 1%er means that mans laws don't apply to you.  only the laws of the brotherhood.  the bandidos, mongols, hells angels, outlaws etc are 1% clubs.  ALL other clubs must swear allegiance to and support whatever club owns your city or state.  these are called supporter clubs.  the 666 patch means "anywhere, anytime".  the Expect No Mercy patch, hehe, i'll let your minds wander on that.you see either one of those patches and your lookin at a man who means biz.  the 13 patch is for "motorcylclism".  BFFB is another one you might see. "I am my brothers keeper" is another.   captain equipoise, i don't know you or what you do or where you're from, but you need to gain a new outlook on how you pass judgement on people you don't know. I live in the birthplace of the Bandidos and am a "hang around", I know these people. I work with these people. people who believe in love, loyalty and respect. really bro, it doesn't matter how juiced and tough you are to anyone who lives a 1% lifestyle.  you show respect and you might become VASTLY better off than you were before. you come with that nose-in-the-air I'm better than you shit and you learn a lesson in humility, IF you make it out. I won't elaborate anymore on any of this but bottom line is you should show respect to everyone, ESPECIALLY a 1%er. 
13 patch/tattoo means you've done time and been farked over by a jury (12) and a judge (1). 

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 02:29:30 PM »
 ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »
cap. Equipoise said that the bandidos were "ran out", how can that be true if my neighbor is one? He is talking out of his ass, then ???
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »
cap. Equipoise said that the bandidos were "ran out", how can that be true if my neighbor is one? He is talking out of his ass, then ???
No. Capt. E is from Canada, where the Hell's Angels did, indeed, take over -ie. they either re-patched or dispatched the other gangs.

newmom

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 03:56:27 PM »
if you can watch the show gangland..had a great one on the bandidos

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »
if you can watch the show gangland..had a great one on the bandidos
how many 1%'s have you banged in your life time ?

ChinoXL

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 04:00:43 PM »
No. Capt. E is from Canada, where the Hell's Angels did, indeed, take over -ie. they either re-patched or dispatched the other gangs.

this much is true.  the ha did patch over the remaining bandits who weren't killed or jailed.  M.O.T.  

newmom

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »
how many 1%'s have you banged in your life time ?

naa those bikers are NOT my type

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:31 PM »
if we still had Dr. Fist here he would be able to explain all this

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 04:58:05 PM »
if we still had Dr. Fist here he would be able to explain all this
ChinoXL did a fine job.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »
ChinoXL did a fine job.
You got any Mongols n your area chaos?

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »
13 patch/tattoo means you've done time and been farked over by a jury (12) and a judge (1). 

Yep. Yep.
1 Judge, 12 jurors, 1/2 ass chance.
Giving 110%

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »
Didn't Motley Crue have a pentagram? Maybe he's in a band...

Yeah, wait...maybe it's the Star of David and he's just showing his Jewishness?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »
Criminals always claim victim when it's time to answer Da Judge.
Naw, ya eff over yourself. What do you expect? You live in a society ruled by laws, you break em, no matter how you say they don't apply to you, you have to answer to them.

newmom

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2010, 05:50:17 PM »
another group Double D's

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2010, 06:43:16 PM »

Well if you're so informed then you might know a guy I grew up with who got his brains blasted out of his head about 3 summers ago, he was a bandido, or at least hanging out with the reformation of the bandidos after the HA pretty much destroyed them. His name was Joe Pellecor (sp?) I knew him since we were 11, and 3 summers ago the HA blew his head off outside of a gym in an area of Toronto known as Thornhill/North York

:)

oh and most HA are not 1%'ers.

ChinoXL

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 10:19:33 AM »
Well if you're so informed then you might know a guy I grew up with who got his brains blasted out of his head about 3 summers ago, he was a bandido, or at least hanging out with the reformation of the bandidos after the HA pretty much destroyed them. His name was Joe Pellecor (sp?) I knew him since we were 11, and 3 summers ago the HA blew his head off outside of a gym in an area of Toronto known as Thornhill/North York

:)

oh and most HA are not 1%'ers.

look guy, the HA took over canada.  thats already been established.  The remaining bandidos that did not patch over or get jailed have been murdered.  that TOO has already been established.  your tone and smiley face used while talking bout your boyhood friend who was brutally murdered in public says that either you weren't too close of friends at all or that your juiced to the gils mind is in defensive mode already after only being taught the golden rule.  all i told you was that you shouldn't be so ignorant and judgemental.  there is always someone tougher capt eq and yes, looks can and usually are deceiving.  seth petruzelli comes to mind.  looks like a straight up fag, but knocks out internet tough guy kimbo slice........with a fucking jab!  oh and if you're naive enough to think that these white collar angels roaming your neighborhood aren't living their life as 1%ers behind the scenes than your opinion on this means nothing.  it only shows further ignorance.  i am not trying to have an internet battle with you eq.  i am just trying to open your eyes to the really real world.  treat people right and ALWAYS respect the fact that ANYONE is capable of unspeakable acts.  if your first response upon reading this is to get angry and start banging away a retort to this post, i'd lighten up the dosage.  imo of course.  

do you support the hell's angels capt equipoise?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2010, 10:34:21 AM »
look guy, the HA took over canada.  thats already been established.  The remaining bandidos that did not patch over or get jailed have been murdered.  that TOO has already been established.  your tone and smiley face used while talking bout your boyhood friend who was brutally murdered in public says that either you weren't too close of friends at all or that your juiced to the gils mind is in defensive mode already after only being taught the golden rule.  all i told you was that you shouldn't be so ignorant and judgemental.  there is always someone tougher capt eq and yes, looks can and usually are deceiving.  seth petruzelli comes to mind.  looks like a straight up fag, but knocks out internet tough guy kimbo slice........with a fucking jab!  oh and if you're naive enough to think that these white collar angels roaming your neighborhood aren't living their life as 1%ers behind the scenes than your opinion on this means nothing.  it only shows further ignorance.  i am not trying to have an internet battle with you eq.  i am just trying to open your eyes to the really real world.  treat people right and ALWAYS respect the fact that ANYONE is capable of unspeakable acts.  if your first response upon reading this is to get angry and start banging away a retort to this post, i'd lighten up the dosage.  imo of course.  

do you support the hell's angels capt equipoise?
The Angels tried to move into my smallish city a few years ago (it has a 'strategic' location).  Some pretty good police presence stopped this. I remember walking into a bar and seeing the guys with the 'prospect' patches and turned around and walked out. They were keeping to themselves and 'trying' to be calm but I could hear them being too mouthy to really be considered for any real membership. Apparently, the owner of that bar wouldn't lay down for them and a few weeks later it was torched. It still hasn't re-opened. Must be like 6-7 years later.     

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 11:08:07 AM »
this world isn't a game.  look into the the great nordic biker war.  ANTI TANK MISSILES.  nuff said.  this isn't a game and it is worldwide.  open your eyes and respect what you don't understand. 
Monster War Games reference, bro. I don't respect what I don't like, and I don't like criminal orgs.  But I will keep my distance from the HA as I would from syphilis, Britney Spears or any other social pathology.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
Monster War Games reference, bro. I don't respect what I don't like, and I don't like criminal orgs.  But I will keep my distance from the HA as I would from syphilis, Britney Spears or any other social pathology.  ;)
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »