Author Topic: HGH and HCG  (Read 881 times)

Harry Guddick

• Getbig I
HGH and HCG
« on: March 27, 2010, 12:06:59 AM »
Hello, Ive ben taking HGH (Jintropin 4iu ed) for the last 8 months and i just got my hands on some HCG. I usually dose my growth 1st thing in the morning. What time should i take the HCG at? I was thinking perhaps in the afternoon or vice versa. any suggestions please? and also... whats the proper dosage for HCG? Was going to do 200iu ed, im not overweight at all, im in good shape just wanted to lean up for summer.

4thAD

Re: HGH and HCG
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 09:20:37 AM »
200iu ed is too much HCG. The recommended dosing protocol is 500iu e3d, or 2xew. You can shoot it with your HGH if you want to. Are you using any steroids, or just HGH?

Harry Guddick

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 09:27:28 PM »
not currently, planning a cycle in a few weeks though

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 06:28:05 AM »
No need to use hcg by itself...before you take any steroids your goin to need to do a lot more research...start the hcg when you start taking test

Harry Guddick

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 08:37:23 AM »
i am in a cutting phase right now (doing more cardio than usual, drop sets etc..) to try and burn those love handles and get my abs back for summer beach season. i can get test, but test makes me break out really bad... which test should i use with?

thanks

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 09:41:15 AM »
i am in a cutting phase right now (doing more cardio than usual, drop sets etc..) to try and burn those love handles and get my abs back for summer beach season. i can get test, but test makes me break out really bad... which test should i use with?

thanks

Test is test is test................
All Gas!