Author Topic: BerzerkFury for Politics Board Mod!!!!  (Read 4238 times)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
BerzerkFury for Politics Board Mod!!!!
« on: March 28, 2010, 07:35:28 PM »
The masses are sick and tired of the sheer corruption and vile tyranny of the present moderator squad.  >:(

Inconvenient threads and posts are being moved and deleted. The Truth must be known at all costs.

We demand that BerzerkFury be elevated IMMEDIATELY to the position of sole moderator of the politics board. The masses trust in his fairness and unbiased judgment.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.  :P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: BerzerkFury for Politics Board Mod!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »
The masses are sick and tired of the sheer corruption and vile tyranny of the present moderator squad.  >:(

Inconvenient threads and posts are being moved and deleted. The Truth must be known at all costs.

We demand that BerzerkFury be elevated IMMEDIATELY to the position of sole moderator of the politics board. The masses trust in his fairness and unbiased judgment.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.  :P

Hahaha! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Hugo created about 50 gimmicks to try to get me voted as moderator when he melted down and made that poll a few weeks ago, but he deleted it and went back on his word after all was said and done. He said he was trying to make me moderator to ruin the board. Ron should immediately demod him and put someone worthy in there. There are dozens of Getbiggers more qualified than Hugo.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 07:50:14 PM »
Hahaha! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Hugo created about 50 gimmicks to try to get me voted as moderator when he melted down and made that poll a few weeks ago, but he deleted it and went back on his word after all was said and done. He said he was trying to make me moderator to ruin the board. Ron should immediately demod him and put someone worthy in there. There are dozens of Getbiggers more qualified than Hugo.

It's kinda sad, really.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Berzerkfury........
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »
There is a political board, why do you keep starting political topics on the Z board?

Obama blackmailed and threatened to get his Obamacare passed.

Political thread. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: Berzerkfury........
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 09:53:38 PM »
There is a political board, why do you keep starting political topics on the Z board?

Obama blackmailed and threatened to get his Obamacare passed.

Political thread. :)

Hugo Chavez, like the bitch that he is, had his once monthly meltdown. He tries to claim that my threads about Muslim terrorists were religious based yet any thread bashing Jews or Christians gets a free pass on there. Got Samson claiming that Christians are evil bastards whole stole technology from the Africans and that Western, Christian society will be destroyed and that "Israhell" and the Jews will know nothing but trouble soon but that's OK because it falls in line with his ideologies.  Just another loser who can't function in society playing pseudo-dictator on the internet.  

Saddest part is that he locked all my threads and blocked my msgs because he can't refute the fact that he broke the very rules he banned me for breaking when he moved my threads that met the board criteria. But let me tell you, I'm devastated that I can't post on that board for a month. Really broken up over that.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 04:27:37 PM »
Yeah, BF. You really should stop posting political stuff on the Z board.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 07:36:34 PM »
Yeah, BF. You really should stop posting political stuff on the Z board.

I just skimmed the Z board. Outside of 75% of the posts on the first page being from me, the more amusing fact is that 95%+ of the posts down there came from the political board and were made by people that Hugo has a problem with. Looks like someone has an itchy trigger finger.  ::)

The guy is 40 years old and OBSESSED with a dictator. If that doesn't scream "societal reject" then I don't know what does.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 05:05:25 PM »
Sounds to me like the Z board needs a mod

someone thats here on an everyday basis

I'm free  :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 02:27:41 PM »
sack Chav, he's far too rude horrid bigoted and thwarted.

xL

if you're voting for mods, I'm not sure, can't say...  But Mr BF has never lied against me or libeled anyone, whereas that idiot with a dictator's signing in name who changes it every year very regularly is blatantly a fibber.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 02:31:32 PM »
It's kinda sad, really.

Politics is nowadays that, for sure.

You wouldn't believe what's going on in our GB at present...

But without question; very definitely and absolutely:  If Mr Berserkury isn't already a mod, he most certainly should be.  

With thanks
and mad love

Linda in London, England
xL

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »
Didn't Hugo quit his account a few months back?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 03:36:34 PM »
Didn't Hugo quit his account a few months back?

Yeah, only instead he nerd raged, deleted any evidence of him admitting that and then banned me from the politics board for a month for owning him.  ::)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »
we must all complain to Ron...

Well, not really actually complain, I'm just telling it like it is. 

xxxL
I've no idea how come uglythinkingman Chav was so very horrid to me on the Girly Board, the only explanation I can come up with is he/she/it had nothing better to do than screw up the Girly Board when we first invented it and must be sadly lacking in the male ego/brains department?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2010, 11:58:09 PM »
I don't think I've ever posted on the "girly board"  You're probably talking about general, back when you were posting 5 posts in a row in every thread and everyone wanted you banned.

Forget about triple x, who's that chick in your profile pic?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 10:06:08 AM »
we must all complain to Ron...

Well, not really actually complain, I'm just telling it like it is. 

xxxL
I've no idea how come uglythinkingman Chav was so very horrid to me on the Girly Board, the only explanation I can come up with is he/she/it had nothing better to do than screw up the Girly Board when we first invented it and must be sadly lacking in the male ego/brains department?

Well, he is an insecure coward so you're right about him lacking in those areas.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 10:27:36 AM »
Well, he is an insecure coward so you're right about him lacking in those areas.

We're a week or so away from the next meltdown, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 10:30:45 AM »
We're a week or so away from the next meltdown, LOL!

10 days, baby!  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
10 days, baby!  ;D

Your ban will be longer, LOL!

He's lied multiple times. Why should this recent banning be any different?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 10:43:27 AM »
Your ban will be longer, LOL!

He's lied multiple times. Why should this recent banning be any different?

Yeah, you're probably right. He claimed that he could set any rules he wanted and that my ban started from the most recent post he deleted, which I believe was a few days after his original ban started. I've checked that board once since I got "banned" and it's so unbelievably shitty right now that it doesn't matter. Bunch of dudes fellating each other over Ron Paul, an old fogey who will turn 80 while President and who thinks God created humans a la Adam and Eve.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »
Yeah, you're probably right. He claimed that he could set any rules he wanted and that my ban started from the most recent post he deleted, which I believe was a few days after his original ban started. I've checked that board once since I got "banned" and it's so unbelievably shitty right now that it doesn't matter. Bunch of dudes fellating each other over Ron Paul, an old fogey who will turn 80 while President and who thinks God created humans a la Adam and Eve.  ::)

You forgot YouTube videos, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 10:56:09 AM »
You forgot YouTube videos, LOL!

Yes, where would be today without that bastion of unbiased, 100% factual user-uploaded video site that is youtube and the retards on Getdumb that take everything on those videos as irrefutably true?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 10:59:24 AM »
Yes, where would be today without that bastion of unbiased, 100% factual user-uploaded video site that is youtube and the retards on Getdumb that take everything on those videos as irrefutably true?

Remember, BF.... there's no difference between information and knowledge in the minds of most people.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »
Remember, BF.... there's no difference between information and knowledge in the minds of most people.

Sadly, that's all too true.

If they were given the chance, I'm willing to bet that there are quite a few Getdumbers who would cite youtube videos as a legitimate source on a paper.  :-X

The best is when people like Hugo link 4 hours worth of obscure youtube footage and then throw a temper tantrum when you don't watch it as it contains everything you need to know about whatever topic it is and is completely and 100% true.