Author Topic: the only thing that has held me back  (Read 1362 times)

saopl

• Getbig III
the only thing that has held me back
« on: March 29, 2010, 08:42:34 AM »
from using gear, is my anger issues.. I already have really bad anger problems, if I get arrested one more time for fighting or anything of that nature it'll be my third strike, butttttt i'm really tempted to do this cycle of 500mg/week cycle of test-E.

what to do? how bad should I expect my rage to get? maybe I'll just stay home and not go out for 12 weeks.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: the only thing that has held me back
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 09:19:54 AM »
dont expect to get any rage at all dude. youve let yourself act like an idiot in the past.. dont let it happen again. juice doesnt cause bad decisions, you do.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »
I have a very bad temper...takin roids will put me on "edge" so to speak...but I have complete control over myself and never act out on my emotions...if you feel you are too weak minded to control yourself then stay away from juice

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 11:41:41 AM »
Steroids amplify your existing behaviors, many times exponentially.

My advice is to learn to control yourself before you play with your hormonal profile.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »
Steroids amplify your existing behaviors, many times exponentially.

My advice is to learn to control yourself before you play with your hormonal profile.

8)

I agree completely.

Why is it that you cant control your rage? Just walk away bro, it will be much better than jail. I suggest you dont start playing with hormones what so ever.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 07:20:07 PM »
People just use "roid rage" as an excuse to be a dick.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 07:49:31 PM »
I agree completely.

Why is it that you cant control your rage? Just walk away bro, it will be much better than jail. I suggest you dont start playing with hormones what so ever.

I used to think it was the alcohol but I don't drink anymore so I'm just a douche bag by nature I guess.. I get in this blinding rage and I can't really control what I'm doing, it has fucked up a lot of my relationships with girls, friends and family.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 10:25:16 PM »
stay away from tren...I'm mellow as fuck...I took tren once for 4 weeks, I was a fucking psycho...never again...

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 05:03:08 AM »
stay away from tren...I'm mellow as fuck...I took tren once for 4 weeks, I was a fucking psycho...never again...

Lol, tren has the tendency to make me a little "edgy" too.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 10:31:35 AM »

just planning to do a simple cycle, 12 weeks 500mg/weekly Test-E with clomid/nolva/femorra for PCT

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 01:49:29 PM »
I used to think it was the alcohol but I don't drink anymore so I'm just a douche bag by nature I guess.. I get in this blinding rage and I can't really control what I'm doing, it has fucked up a lot of my relationships with girls, friends and family.

You need to learn how to control your temper, i used to have a short fuse when i was younger and it will get you in a lot of trouble.

Seriously, learn to control yourself, don't become another statistic.

8)

dustin

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »
It's normally the aggressive types that are more emotional pussies than the guys who keep their cool. I too worried about roid rage but the way I describe it to people is that I get a positive aggression. It's like a rush of zest that invigorates me. I want to walk into the gym, punch the biggest guy there right in the nose, spot him for a set of heavy bench presses and buy him a beer.

That's just me though. If you can't be reserved enough not to rage when you're sober and abstinent from all drugs, the last thing you want to do is increase your androgen levels dozens of times over baseline. If you're not man enough and responsible enough to behave, you shouldn't think that you're ready for steroids. They're otherwise not much of a big deal.

I've been on for a while now and I feel great. I want to ding out douche bag phaggots in real life from time to time, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to. I'm just the bigger man until another person takes a swing, then it's fair game. :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »
from using gear, is my anger issues.. I already have really bad anger problems, if I get arrested one more time for fighting or anything of that nature it'll be my third strike, butttttt i'm really tempted to do this cycle of 500mg/week cycle of test-E.

what to do? how bad should I expect my rage to get? maybe I'll just stay home and not go out for 12 weeks.

move out that damn state that has the 3 strike law god your already living on the edge with 2 get out!
TEAM Nasser

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 07:14:52 AM »
It's normally the aggressive types that are more emotional pussies than the guys who keep their cool. I too worried about roid rage but the way I describe it to people is that I get a positive aggression. It's like a rush of zest that invigorates me. I want to walk into the gym, punch the biggest guy there right in the nose, spot him for a set of heavy bench presses and buy him a beer.

That's just me though. If you can't be reserved enough not to rage when you're sober and abstinent from all drugs, the last thing you want to do is increase your androgen levels dozens of times over baseline. If you're not man enough and responsible enough to behave, you shouldn't think that you're ready for steroids. They're otherwise not much of a big deal.

I've been on for a while now and I feel great. I want to ding out douche bag phaggots in real life from time to time, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to. I'm just the bigger man until another person takes a swing, then it's fair game. :)

Great post bro!

I have always felt a positive aggression from AAS as well and never really had any rage, but when i used Halo a few years ago i did notice myself being very irritable all the time.

8)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »
I never bought into *roid rage* until I took bold prop orally.. it did indeed make me angry. Very angry.