Author Topic: Sarah Palin was right! Krugman admits there are "death panels" in HCR Bill  (Read 12747 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sarah was 100% correct and you left wing goons couldnt bring yourselves to admit it. 

They are not called "death panels" per se, but medical advisory boards who will ration care to old people so that they are not given certain procedures. 

Well looky here, Krugman is admitting exactly what I told you people months ago. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarah was 100% correct and you left wing goons couldnt bring yourselves to admit it. 

They are not called "death panels" per se, but medical advisory boards who will ration care to old people so that they are not given certain procedures. 

Well looky here, Krugman is admitting exactly what I told you people months ago. 

Imagine that!!!

A death panel, by any other name, still lets the government put old people out to pasture.....JUST as Baby Girl stated MONTHS AGO!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Palin was dead right about it and I said so at the time.  Krugman now admits it. 

240, Nicky, Straw, Lurker,  mons, blacken, and the rest of team obama can fuck off with bashing Sarah over this. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Quote from Krugman about advisory panel.

"This particular expensive treatment actually doesn't do any good medically and so we're not going to pay for it"

how do you watch that and think he's saying their are death panels?

Whoever Baby Girl is she was wrong months ago and you're both wrong now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

"This particular expensive treatment actually doesn't do any good medically and so we're not going to pay for it"

Yeah, when the program is broke and bleeding cash, guess what those decissions will be based upon Straw? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

First, she was hardly WRONG!! And second, as far as "Whoever Baby Girl is", take a WIIIIIIIIIILD guess (Hint: How do you like your moose? Rare, Medium, or Well Done?).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Sounds like a death panel to me.  Outrageous.  Decisions on treatment should be made by doctor and patient, not some "advisory panel."  

Sounds like the "panel" can determine that things like life sustaining treatment will not "do any good"?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so you're saying you're in favor of expensive treatsment that don't do any good medically?

well I'm sure your current insurance company is all in favor of paying for expensive treatments with no medical value so you'll be fine

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so you're saying you're in favor of expensive treatsment that don't do any good medically?

well I'm sure your current insurance company is all in favor of paying for expensive treatments with no medical value so you'll be fine

Again - this goes exactly to what i have been saying for a year, while your brain-dead self was to stubborn to listen to. 

The govt is going to dictate your care and get between you and your doctor.  I said it from day one and and now krugman admitted it to. 

You and the other sheep on this site called me all sorts of names and guess what straw, in the end Sarah and I and others were proven correct. 

So now that the icon economist of the left admits what we all say you are left to silly nonense .  Good job bro. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Again - this goes exactly to what i have been saying for a year, while your brain-dead self was to stubborn to listen to. 

The govt is going to dictate your care and get between you and your doctor.  I said it from day one and and now krugman admitted it to. 

You and the other sheep on this site called me all sorts of names and guess what straw, in the end Sarah and I and others were proven correct. 

So now that the icon economist of the left admits what we all say you are left to silly nonense .  Good job bro. 

so you're saying you're also in favor of expensive treatments with no medical value?

Since when do insurance companies pay for expensive treatments with no medical value

Right now they refuse to pay legitimate claim with proven medical value

btw counselor you and Sarah haven't been proven correct about anything........ yet

I'm sure if you think about it for 3 seconds you'll agree

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Rewatch the clip.  Krugman is admitting is going to be done to save money.  Again, who makes these decisions - you and the doctor?

or?

an unelected board of hacks whom you have no redress to? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rewatch the clip.  Krugman is admitting is going to be done to save money.  Again, who makes these decisions - you and the doctor?

or?

I not only watched the clip but I listened to it too and then I transcribed the words he spoke on this thread

Krugman didn't speculate that these panels were going to make decisions only to save money but to not waste money on treatments that don't work.   

I didn't hear him give any specifics such as we're not going to pay for Grandma's hip replacement because she's too old or we're not going to pay for your electric shock therapy because we have to given an illegal alien an abortion

I heard him speculate that we're not going to waste money on expensive treatement that has no medical value

your insurance company does the same thing and I never hear you calling them a death panel

your insurance company also decides not to pay for legitimate medical care and you have zero recourse (actually you might have some recourse because you have access to an attorney for free - provided you're healthy enough to work)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rewatch the clip.  Krugman is admitting is going to be done to save money.  Again, who makes these decisions - you and the doctor?

or?

I've watched the clip 3 time (all 36 seconds of it)

Krugman said that savings will be generated because we won't be spending money on expensive treatments that don't work

that's literally what he said

he doesn't use the word "death panel" or "rationing" or say that "legitimate care will be denied in order to save money"

he says none of those things but still you're sure that's what you heard

this is the crux of the matter on why you and I will always have a hard time agreeing on things

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've watched the clip 3 time (all 36 seconds of it)

Krugman said that savings will be generated because we won't be spending money on expensive treatments that don't work

that's literally what he said

he doesn't use the word "death panel" or "rationing" or say that "legitimate care will be denied in order to save money"

he says none of those things but still you're sure that's what you heard

this is the crux of the matter on why you and I will always have a hard time agreeing on things

Straw - he says very clearly that its based on "expensive treatments" that the medical advisory board deems effective.  Just a few months ago we had one of these boards telling women not to get mamograms until 50 y/o.  This will be all too common once this disaster of a plan, just like everything else, goes deeply broke and into the red. 

Do you really think they are stupid enough to call it a "death panel"? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
333386 lying again to protect his girl palin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333386 lying again to protect his girl palin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How am I lying?  Krugman admits the purpose fo the medical advosory board is to ration care and tell a doct that he cant do certain procedures the govt deems too expensive.  Other people call that a "Death Panel"    

BTW - did you ever see this gem?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
How am I lying?  Krugman admits the purpose fo the medical advosory board is to ration care and tell a doct that he cant do certain procedures the govt deems too expensive.  Other people call that a "Death Panel"    

BTW - did you ever see this gem?

What the heck??  Unbelievable.  The federal government will tell grandma whether she will get the medical treatment she and her doctor believe are necessary. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Oh the wingnuts going crazy misinterpreting everything.  Palin is was and will continue to be as dumb as you all.

have a nice day  ;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Beach, you never saw that clip before? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Beach, you never saw that clip before? 

Nope.  Pretty alarming stuff. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nope.  Pretty alarming stuff. 

I have been posting that gem for awhile.  The usual gang just says I'm making shit up.  i hope they face the death panel first. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I have been posting that gem for awhile.  The usual gang just says I'm making shit up.  i hope they face the death panel first. 

What you'll probably find, most often, is people will attack you instead of addressing what Obama said in that clip.  The clip caption is right:  "Hey, take a pill."   ::) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
These idiots lached on to the obama-train and refuse to realize anything other than their msm fed bs.  I have called HCR deathcare from day 1 and that is what it is. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw - he says very clearly that its based on "expensive treatments" that the medical advisory board deems effective.  Just a few months ago we had one of these boards telling women not to get mamograms until 50 y/o.  This will be all too common once this disaster of a plan, just like everything else, goes deeply broke and into the red. 

Do you really think they are stupid enough to call it a "death panel"? 

that's not what he said at all.

Seriously man, is there something wrong with your ability to hear and comprehend words?

Jesus man this is exactly what I was talking about in the post above.  You and I can watch the exact same clip and you literally seem to hear different words than what is being said.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that's not what he said at all.

Seriously man, is there something wrong with your ability to hear and comprehend words?

Jesus man this is exactly what I was talking about in the post above.  You and I can watch the exact same clip and you literally seem to hear different words than what is being said.   

This is the same board that said women should not get moamograms until 50 y/o Straw.  Did you agree with that? 

Again, you want to put unelected govt hacks between people and their doctor.  Isnt that what obama said wouldnt happen?