Author Topic: Sarah Palin was right! Krugman admits there are "death panels" in HCR Bill  (Read 12752 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The difference is that decisions will be made by physician advisors based on medical capabilities, rather than on financial incentives. yOu won't have a situation where peopleget to pocket whatever is not spent.

::)  ::)   Right. 

There is a fool born every second. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Under the status quo, you cannot go to a different carrier.
You would be denied coverage due to it being a "pre-existing condition"

Exactly

Skip8282

• Getbig V
The difference is that decisions will be made by physician advisors based on medical capabilities, rather than on financial incentives. yOu won't have a situation where peopleget to pocket whatever is not spent.

Fucking clueless idiot.  Try reading the damn bill so you know what the fuck you're talking about.

9 Presidential appointees - non-federal employees (as political as it gets)
9 Comptroller General appointees
and up to 8 Presidential appointees who are federal employees (as political as it gets)

It's required by the act that those members consist of insurance issuers, employers, finance people, ...and on.

It only requires ONE practicing physician and ONE expert on children.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
where are all the idiots now who said that america would never ration healthcare and there was no way that was in the bill???
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Now - they are:

1)  Saying its ok even though they earlier denied it. 

2) Denying what the Medicare nominee has said along with Krugman and Obama "tell your mother to take a pain pill" are saying. 

They are cultists and will follow this communist lying shitbag off a cliff no questions asked. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
glad you found it -  I didn't want to search for it

from page 1:

I have a serious question for you.  

Why do you bother to even post clips when you're just going to make up your own definitions for what is actually being said

Can't you just do what you usually do and pull stuff out of thin air and skip the clip?

I've watched the clip 3 time (all 36 seconds of it)

Krugman said that savings will be generated because we won't be spending money on expensive treatments that don't work

that's literally what he said

he doesn't use the word "death panel" or "rationing" or say that "legitimate care will be denied in order to save money"

he says none of those things but still you're sure that's what you heard

this is the crux of the matter on why you and I will always have a hard time agreeing on things

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Straw- bar none you are the dumbest poster on this site. 

They are not going to call it a death panel per se and even Krugman says so.  They are calling it a "medical advisory panel' who will say what you can get based on their recommendation, not what you and your doctor says. 

This is exactly the opposite of what Obama and the other fools like yourself said prior to the passage of this mess.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw- bar none you are the dumbest poster on this site. 

They are not going to call it a death panel per se and even Krugman says so.  They are calling it a "medical advisory panel' who will say what you can get based on their recommendation, not what you and your doctor says.  This is exactly the opposite of what Obama and the other fools like yourself said prior to the passage of this mess.   

given the fact that you can read and watch the same thing as everyone else and then make up your own conclusion on what was said you'll understand why I need a reference for anything you claim.

Please show me where Krugman says the "death panels" will be call Medical Advisory Panel and that those panels will be the only ones making medical decisions

I'm not saying you're wrong but I'd like to read it or watch it for myself

btw - who makes those decisions now?

Is it you and your doctor or is it your insurance company?

I'm leaving now but I'll check back later

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Watch the damn clip again.  BTW - what the insurance company does or does not do is a straw man argument and irrelevent to ObamaCare sincwe Obama and others who shilled for it said NO ONE WOULD GET BETWEEN A PATIENT AND THE DOCTOR. 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
bet straw hasnt read the healthcare bill.  so how can he defend it
down with hussein

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Imagine that!!!

A death panel, by any other name, still lets the government put old people out to pasture.....JUST as Baby Girl stated MONTHS AGO!!!

Baby girl ? Baby girl??????????????????????? are you serious??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all I have yo say..... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Skip8282

• Getbig V
bet straw hasnt read the healthcare bill.  so how can he defend it

I have zero doubt about that.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Worrying about what the panels are called is stupid. Ignore whatever semantics people put out there and read the bill.... then use some common sense and ask yourself if panels, pink elephants, or whatever people want to call them will save taxpayers money.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Maybe its me, but i really think its freaking bullshit to ration care for people who paid taxes their whole lives all to fund health care for democrat deadbeat voters who are parasites of society.

Emmortal

• Getbig V

Here's the full unedited video in context.  Shitty editing to make him sound like he was just telling her to take a pill instead.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
great clip

I hope everyone on this board watches it in full before they respond

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
great clip

I hope everyone on this board watches it in full before they respond

Oh please, like that clarified anything.  on the one hand he says he doesnt want a govt beuracracy making decisions, yet on the other hand there is a medical advisory board who will be making decisions.  Dont you see the utter double speak this lying thief engages in?

How anyone can believe a word this POFS says is beyond me. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin was right! Krugman admits there are "death panels" in HCR Bill
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2010, 02:30:05 PM »
Another one admitting the reality of this horrific bill. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2013, 02:02:49 PM »
Krugman: U.S. Needs Death Panels, Sales Taxes
 Breitbart ^ | Joel Griffith

Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:47:44 PM by JohnPDuncan

Nobel Prize winning “economist” Paul Krugman spoke at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue in Washington, D.C. last week. During the Q&A session following the lecture, an audience member asked him about the rising national debt.

Earlier in the evening, Krugman had already vocalized his satisfaction at President Obama’s apparent lack of concern over the exploding cumulative deficit. However, in a moment of brutal honesty, the esteemed Princeton professor revealed his long term prognosis. According to the professor:

Eventually we do have a problem. That the population is getting older, health care costs are rising…there is this question of how we’re going to pay for the programs. The year 2025, the year 2030, something is going to have to give…. …. We’re going to need more revenue…Surely it will require some sort of middle class taxes as well.. We won’t be able to pay for the kind of government the society will want without some increase in taxes… on the middle class, maybe a value added tax…And we’re also going to have to make decisions about health care, doc pay for health care that has no demonstrated medical benefits . So the snarky version…which I shouldn’t even say because it will get me in trouble is death panels and sales taxes is how we do this.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »
Hey 333

Sarah Palin is still wrong and you're still a liar

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »
Hey 333

Sarah Palin is still wrong and you're still a liar

So Krugman is lying too?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2013, 02:34:41 PM »
So Krugman is lying too?

nope

just you and Bible Spice

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
Palin was dead right about it and I said so at the time.  Krugman now admits it. 

240, Nicky, Straw, Lurker,  mons, blacken, and the rest of team obama can fuck off with bashing Sarah over this. 

By Nicky...I hope you havent mistaken me for an Obama supporter? I fucking despise liberal idiots. If its someone else then sorry.

$

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2013, 07:19:50 PM »
By Nicky...I hope you havent mistaken me for an Obama supporter? I fucking despise liberal idiots. If its someone else then sorry.

How did you get in that post?  I ust have been drink or so,ething   ;D